Print Page | Close Window

Lee Jeans

Printed From: Commercials I Hate!
Category: The Message Board
Forum Name: Commercial Talk
Forum Description: Discuss commercial trends, or ads you don't hate.
URL: http://www.commercialsihate.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=25657
Printed Date: 13 Dec 2017 at 5:38am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Lee Jeans
Posted By: johnsonjack87
Subject: Lee Jeans
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 7:06pm
Who Is This Girl/Young Woman That I Am Seeing In This Advertisement For Lee Jeans With Alan Cumming?:



Is That Summer Sanders?

What Is Making Her Struggle To Fit Into Those Jeans?

What Is Making Her Act Up Like This?

What Is Making Her Act Wildly?

Is She Drunk In This Advertisement For Lee Jeans?

Do Any Parts Of Her Body Look Out Of Shape In This Advertisement For Lee Jeans?

Please Go To The Link To Watch The Video.

You Will See Her Feet When She Trips On Something While Struggling To Remove Those Jeans.

Can Anyone Identify The Girl/Young Woman That I Am Seeing In This Advertisement For Lee Jeans With Alan Cumming?



Replies:
Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 7:15pm
You kill me ...Jackoff johnson!

If you have a big ass, you should be proud!




-------------

How Can These Girls/Young Looking Women Have Problems With Those Jeans?


Posted By: johnsonjack87
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2017 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

You kill me ...Jackoff johnson!

If you have a big ass, you should be proud!


This Is Not What I Am Looking For.

I Am Looking For The Name Of The Woman In The Advertisement For Lee Jeans That Also Shows Alan Cumming.


Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2017 at 7:13pm
And I Looked For Just That...Like I said before, you is one strange dude.


-------------

How Can These Girls/Young Looking Women Have Problems With Those Jeans?


Posted By: Thor
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2017 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:



I Am Looking For The Name Of The Woman In The Advertisement For Lee Jeans That Also Shows Alan Cumming.
 
Why Do They Show Alan Cumming?  Is The Woman That Hot?
 
 
 
 
 
 


Posted By: johnsonjack87
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 3:28am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:



I Am Looking For The Name Of The Woman In The Advertisement For Lee Jeans That Also Shows Alan Cumming.

[DIV] [/DIV][DIV]Why Do They Show Alan Cumming?  Is The Woman That Hot?[/DIV][DIV] [/DIV][DIV] [/DIV][DIV] [/DIV][DIV] [/DIV][DIV] [/DIV][DIV] [/DIV]
What I Want To Know Is What Is Her Name?


Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 4:11am
Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

What I Want To Know Is What Is Her Name?


Why don't you ask her????



-------------
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!


Posted By: johnsonjack87
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

What I Want To Know Is What Is Her Name?


Why don't you ask her????

What Do You Mean?


Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

What I Want To Know Is What Is Her Name?


Why don't you ask her????

What Do You Mean?


Why do you ask?

-------------
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!


Posted By: johnsonjack87
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

What I Want To Know Is What Is Her Name?


Why don't you ask her????

What Do You Mean?


Why do you ask?
I Need To Know,Because The Guy In This Commercial Is Alan Cumming & The Girl/Young Woman That We See In This Commercial Might Also Be Famous.


Posted By: Ad nauseous
Date Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Who Is This Girl/Young Woman That I Am Seeing In This Advertisement For Lee Jeans With Alan Cumming?



Is That Summer Sanders?

What Is Making Her Struggle To Fit Into Those Jeans?

What Is Making Her Act Up Like This?

What Is Making Her Act Wildly?

Is She Drunk In This Advertisement For Lee Jeans?

Do Any Parts Of Her Body Look Out Of Shape In This Advertisement For Lee Jeans?

Please Go To The Link To Watch The Video.

You Will See Her Feet When She Trips On Something While Struggling To Remove Those Jeans.

Can Anyone Identify The Girl/Young Woman That I Am Seeing In This Advertisement For Lee Jeans With Alan Cumming?


*Snort!*

BTW what's with all the questions is this your schtick or something?

-------------
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off


Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

I Am Looking For The Name Of The Woman In The Advertisement For Lee Jeans That Also Shows Alan Cumming.


Why Do They Show Alan Cumming?  Is The Woman That Hot?


And who is Alan Cumming with?

-------------
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!


Posted By: johnsonjack87
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 2:58am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

I Am Looking For The Name Of The Woman In The Advertisement For Lee Jeans That Also Shows Alan Cumming.


Why Do They Show Alan Cumming?  Is The Woman That Hot?


And who is Alan Cumming with?
Even I Want To Know Who Plays The Woman That Alan Cumming Is Taking Out On A Date?



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk