Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Repeat Offenders
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Melanie Deanne Moore (formerly Melanie Paxson)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mttyflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2013 at 7:11am
Originally posted by DKS DKS wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I'm actually President Obama.<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> </span>

But your name says Thor...you're not really the Norse god of thunder?

I'm Chuck Finlay from Miami Beach Florida.
We've stopped Chris Berman's douche-y whoop, we've stopped the Velvetta "LIQUID GOOOOOOOOLD" a$$hole, now we have to stop the Beady-eyed nasal voiced Paxson chic!
Sponsored Links

DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2013 at 7:14am
Originally posted by mttyflynn mttyflynn wrote:

I'm Chuck Liddell, former UFC champion.
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
mttyflynn View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mttyflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2013 at 7:21am

Originally posted by mttyflynn mttyflynn wrote:

I'm Chuck Liddell, former UFC champion.

Chuck YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!
We've stopped Chris Berman's douche-y whoop, we've stopped the Velvetta "LIQUID GOOOOOOOOLD" a$$hole, now we have to stop the Beady-eyed nasal voiced Paxson chic!
ChrisInMI View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisInMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2013 at 9:21pm
So she's little miss "Booyeah" in the Red Robin commercials too?  If so, sign me up for the hate club too.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 3:23pm
This chick HAS to do cartoon voices with that adenoidal WHEEZE
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2015 at 9:48pm
Melanie may be a grown woman who sounds like a little girl when she speaks, but she was incredibly good as Joyce Dewitt in the "Three's Company, Unauthorized Story," TV movie. Her "You are now your own people,"(When Suzanne claimed "Her people" were the ones making Suzanne out to be a bigger star than John and Joyce, Joyce believed it the first time, and the second time it happened, Joyce said this powerful line) and "Don't do me any favors,"(After there was tension between John and Joyce after John betrayed her (I think) and then tried to suck up to her by getting her an interview on primetime tv, I think) lines were eerily good.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2015 at 1:16am
I'm actually Darth Hillbilly. I whittle with lightsabers and convince farmer's daughters that the long skirts aren't the skirts they're looking for.

Also, saw melanie in a mattress ad wearing a tight-fitting top and some stretch slacks, and I gotta say, not too shabby.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

I'm actually Darth Hillbilly. I whittle with lightsabers and convince farmer's daughters that the long skirts aren't the skirts they're looking for.

Also, saw melanie in a mattress ad wearing a tight-fitting top and some stretch slacks, and I gotta say, not too shabby.

Uh oh--I sense CHUBBY CHASER here Clap
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Triple J Triple J wrote:

Chubby brunette who I've seen in at least 3 commercials in one day. Found two of them...

just realized BOTH these ad hoors are rockin the BUMPIT hair thang!!
peachblossom666 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2015 at 2:29am
^ I wouldn't call it rockin it, just wearing it, or it wearing them.  LOL
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2015 at 4:28pm
proving how WITH IT they are

the bumpits and the A-Line cut are hair TERRORS
MathUser View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MathUser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 6:41pm
How did you guys find out shee's Melanie Deanne Moore now? I didn't see anywhere on the internet that she's divorced. Also, I love her commercials. I saw her Yoplait one first. Then the fiber one commercial, Ansestry.com, those candies with a weird name, and finally red robins commercials. I also saw her in the threes company movie.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2016 at 2:29pm
She is in the latest lame Alka Seltzer gummies ad where wimmen lose their sh&t over the hunk that provides their antacids..she must be lunching with Flo cuz they have her in a PONCHO that hides some obvious new GIRTH
Battlekitten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Battlekitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2016 at 12:58am
Yep. That is the fat xxxx. I hate this bitch with a passion. Her and the other bitch with brown hair on repeat offenders. These two dominate. Last seen her in a red robin commercial. I literally ban every place that uses her. And the Alynn girl from McDonald's. I married a 14 yr old.
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2017 at 2:31am
Terrific. Now she's teamed up with another old nemesis of mine, Captain Obvious from Hotels.com. Wacko

Pazuzu413 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pazuzu413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2020 at 7:03pm
No, I think she is cute too
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic