Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Repeat Offenders
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Melanie Deanne Moore (formerly Melanie Paxson)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timdubya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 3:58am
Originally posted by Scarlett_O Scarlett_O wrote:

I tend to agree with the Megan mullaly likeness. For the longest time I thought that's who it was, made me think, oh Karen good to see you back on tv....i think that's the card they are using with this actress.

I think it was about 10 years ago that she played Joyce DeWitt in that TV-movie about Three's Company.
Sponsored Links

amilyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amilyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 6:40am
Isn't that the so annoying her in the State Farm, coming down the stairs at 3 in the morning when her equally annoying, rumpled hubby "It's Jake, from State Farm" quirky, puffy 3am face...(she)what are you wearing (air quotes)  Jake, from State Farm? she demands...um khakis..

I hate and despise that woman with all my tele-soul.
So, when watching reruns Rules of Enagement, lo and behold! there she is as Deidre, Audrie's preggie co-worker.! For crying out loud!  Go away!
&.when I hear that "I'm in deep, babe" I want to kick the screen in.
Well, Melanie Deanne or Pax, whatever...at least we're talking about you!Clap

ADamant View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADamant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by amilyn amilyn wrote:

Isn't that the so annoying her in the State Farm, coming down the stairs at 3 in the morning when her equally annoying, rumpled hubby "It's Jake, from State Farm" quirky, puffy 3am face...(she)what are you wearing (air quotes)  Jake, from State Farm? she demands...um khakis..

I believe that is actress Caryne Shea.
*WARNING* This message was composed on a computer in a household where peanuts and peanut products are served.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 10:27pm
OMG I agree, this chick is ultra-annoying, go the **** away!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

OMG I agree, this chick is ultra-annoying, go the **** away!
I am afraid there is no end in sight. I just saw her in an Ancestry.com commercial. For some reason I have not been able to find this or the last 3 commercials I have searched for on YouTube.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
runwiththefox View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote runwiththefox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 3:56pm
Came here just to gripe about her! SO tired of seeing her face. I always feel bad for struggling actors when I see 'repeat offenders' on every commercial.
nitro111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitro111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 6:15pm

--- People are so un-happy when they see someone being successful. I don't see you on any television channels making any money, or making a name for yourself.
--- Is your life so horrible, and unproductive that you have the time to talk rudely about someone who is doing something, with their life.(I'm off work today thank you)You prove to me, without knowing you, that people hate to see others succeed and become successful, something's working for her, because she keeps getting many different commercials(jobs)in a very competitive industry and is extremely successful.
--- The first time I ever saw her was on the insurance commercial and I said to myself, "This woman is going to be around awhile". I found her to be a very(in hiding) sexy woman, and I could imagine her at her perfect weight with those beautiful, eye's and porcelain, skin making men swoon after her. I also think her voice is sexy. Melanie Deanne Moore is a beautiful, woman and I believe she will be on a show before long, or in a movie....
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 6:35pm

This is Commercials I Hate and this forum is called 'repeat offenders' if you don't like it, fine. Please don't act holier than thou and say we're all bad while you're all good.

We're sick of this person and we have the right to complain about her, then you barge into here saying "you're all losers!" Is not a nice way to introduce yourself. Play nice or GTFO!
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by nitro111 nitro111 wrote:

--- People are so un-happy when they see someone being successful. I don't see you on any television channels making any money, or making a name for yourself.
--- Is your life so horrible, and unproductive that you have the time to talk rudely about someone who is doing something, with their life.(I'm off work today thank you)You prove to me, without knowing you, that people hate to see others succeed and become successful, something's working for her, because she keeps getting many different commercials(jobs)in a very competitive industry and is extremely successful.
--- The first time I ever saw her was on the insurance commercial and I said to myself, "This woman is going to be around awhile". I found her to be a very(in hiding) sexy woman, and I could imagine her at her perfect weight with those beautiful, eye's and porcelain, skin making men swoon after her. I also think her voice is sexy. Melanie Deanne Moore is a beautiful, woman and I believe she will be on a show before long, or in a movie....

Thanks for posting.  I haven't seen such a grammatical train wreck in quite some time Smile
LittleO View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LittleO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 7:32pm

Melanie, we're not jealous of you. We're tired of your dumb face. Stop taking commercial jobs and go get an Associate's in Medical Technology. Do something good for the world. But make sure you take Developmental Writing first, because... "eye's"...
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

This is Commercials I Hate and this forum is called 'repeat offenders' if you don't like it, fine. Please don't act holier than thou and say we're all bad while you're all good.

We're sick of this person and we have the right to complain about her, then you barge into here saying "you're all losers!" Is not a nice way to introduce yourself. Play nice or GTFO!
AD. I have to totally agree with you. If nitro thinks Melanie deserves an acadamy award that is their opinion. My opinion is that she is the most annoying and over exposed commercial actress in recent times (except for Flo). 
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by LittleO LittleO wrote:

[QUOTE=nitro111]
Melanie, we're not jealous of you. We're tired of your dumb face. Stop taking commercial jobs and go get an Associate's in Medical Technology. Do something good for the world. But make sure you take Developmental Writing first, because... "eye's"...

Yes, Melanie. Be sure it is from a "prestigious non accredited university"!

dizrythmia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dizrythmia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 2:44am

People are so un-happy when they see someone being successful.
hi melanie! i'm glad you think you have a sexy voice. i guess you liked betty boop cartoons or something. it's pretty sad that someone as successful as yourself has nothing better to do than to sit around googling your name to see what comes up.
catnapped View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catnapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2013 at 12:18pm
Add Red Robin to the list!

(whoops...already on the list!  Surprising I'd never seen the commercial before)
mttyflynn View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mttyflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 10:37pm
Melanie Deanne (Moore)Paxson

I hate this chic and what makes it worst is that she is in 5 or more commercials that are currently playing, she reminds me of chics I have had to work with and have hated in the past.

If I ever get into Hollywood or wherever commercials are made I want HER agent, he must be a f#@king Jenious to sell this chic for so many commercials.
We've stopped Chris Berman's douche-y whoop, we've stopped the Velvetta "LIQUID GOOOOOOOOLD" a$$hole, now we have to stop the Beady-eyed nasal voiced Paxson chic!
bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 11:01pm
She used to not bother me but if I here that "I'm in deep babe," one more time I'm going to throw something at the TV.  Now, it just gets on my last nerve. I'm pretty fast on the mute if it is within my reach.
A new study finds that people who are chipper & happy live longer. Which is surprising because people who aren't chipper & happy want to kill people who are always chipper & happy. David Letterman
mttyflynn View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mttyflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Banderboy Banderboy wrote:

Beady eyes, greasy hair, annoying voice, thunder thighs. Perfect. Dead

Picked the words right out of my vomit.
We've stopped Chris Berman's douche-y whoop, we've stopped the Velvetta "LIQUID GOOOOOOOOLD" a$$hole, now we have to stop the Beady-eyed nasal voiced Paxson chic!
mttyflynn View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mttyflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 12:15am
Now she is "Sharon" in a "Skinny Cow" commercial. BAAAAH!
TV_Casualty View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV_Casualty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2013 at 7:21pm

LOL
mttyflynn View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mttyflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2013 at 9:47pm

Nitro, Dude you married her, we of the general public are sick of her, on the other hand we would ALL hire her agent to handle us if we decided to do commercials instead of work for a living. I'm just sayin'

Moore-Paxson's Agent is a F#@KING Jenious!!!!!
mttyflynn View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mttyflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2013 at 9:48pm
Paxson's Agent is a F#@KING Jenious!!!!
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2013 at 12:31am
Can't stand this women's nasally and squeaky voice! What did Red Robin see in her to merit her in being their spokesperson?
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2013 at 7:20am

Point 1-How would you even KNOW if you saw us on television channels or making a name for ourselves? In case you hadn't noticed, most people here don't actually post under their real names...or do you think there's actually a "PaWolf" or "AdNaseous" running around out there? Likewise, most of us don't have pictures of ourselves for you to look at either. So it's not like you actually know who any of us are, for all YOU know I might be Johnny Depp or Angelina Jolie.

Point 2-Believe it or not, pretty much EVERYBODY has downtime. Doctors, lawyers, construction workers, CEOs, bus boys, cashiers, cops, firemen, pizza delivery guys, etc ALL get time off, you know? We don't work 24/7, and it certainly doesn't take much time to post on a forum. So yeah, actually, you don't have a f**king CLUE what anyone here is or isn't doing with their lives. Me, I have access to the internet at my job, so I actually post here AT WORK. As for the second half of your poorly thought out point...maybe people just find her annoying. If we just "hated to see others succeed", I assure you, there are numerous actors, singers, athletes, etc who are FAR more successful than she will EVER be that we could talk about...in terms of "success", she's not exactly high on the radar mate. She "stars" in a few commercials, and most people don't even know her name-the fact that we DO actually puts us higher up in regards to her "making a name for herself" than the vast, vast majority of the public. Even in terms of "ad stars", she's got a long way to go because she has the recognition of "Flo", "The Most Interesting Man in the World", or for that matter, the f**king Geiko Gecko.

Point 3-Okay, you have the hots for her(and based on that description there, you've probably also had more than one sexual fantasy about her), we get it. Doesn't make your other points any more valid. Also doesn't mean we are gonna share your feelings. You think she's hot and wanna bone her-good for you. I don't. I don't think she's ugly, but yeah, not someone I'd ever "swoon over" either. I've worked with many girls I find far more attractive, and given the choice between hooking up with her, or hooking up with a certain cashier girl who works at the local Cracker Barrel, sorry, but the cashier girl wins hands down.
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2013 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by DKS DKS wrote:

Point 1-How would you even KNOW if you saw us on television channels or making a name for ourselves? In case you hadn't noticed, most people here don't actually post under their real names...or do you think there's actually a "PaWolf" or "AdNaseous" running around out there? Likewise, most of us don't have pictures of ourselves for you to look at either. So it's not like you actually know who any of us are, for all YOU know I might be Johnny Depp or Angelina Jolie.

I'm actually President Obama.

DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2013 at 7:06am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I'm actually President Obama. 

But your name says Thor...you're not really the Norse god of thunder?
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic