Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Mirena Commercial

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandy345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Mirena Commercial
    Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 8:13pm
Another Mirena Commercial is now on. A woman follows around her little boy (who at one point is painting himself with watercolors and running around the house). As the woman follows around the tyke and muses whether of not to have another baby, the side effects are announced which include pelvic infection, sterility and death. Not to mention Mirena falling out and the woman having to find another method of birth control. This and the earlier one in the series are truly annoying.
Sponsored Links

Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 9:22pm
How long did she leave that kid by himself that he got the paints out and proceeded to paint his skin that bad? Mirena moms shouldn't even have ONE kid because it's apparently too much work.

WHY does every Mirena commercial involve a mom seeing how much of a handful her kids are, having an inner monologue about not having anymore kids, then later in the commercial the kids are doing something else annoying and all of a sudden her mindset has changed and she finds this cute and decides maaaaybe I'll have another! God how awful.
It's ok, I'm in marketing!
Malcolm Reynolds View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malcolm Reynolds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by Hezadancer Hezadancer wrote:

How long did she leave that kid by himself that he got the paints out and proceeded to paint his skin that bad? Mirena moms shouldn't even have ONE kid because it's apparently too much work.

WHY does every Mirena commercial involve a mom seeing how much of a handful her kids are, having an inner monologue about not having anymore kids, then later in the commercial the kids are doing something else annoying and all of a sudden her mindset has changed and she finds this cute and decides maaaaybe I'll have another! God how awful.

Because most modern moms are f**king stupid and have the forethought and hindsight of about five minutes.
"If you make your software idiot proof, nature will make a better idiot."
-Me
HatyMcHater View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatyMcHater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 12:45am
Do us all a favor, Mirena mom--one of your kids would be plenty.
Christine View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 3:49am
Just read an article the other day about how a program in England is getting teenage girls to babysit- turns out that the teens in this program are less likely to get pregnant!

I think if you show girls while they're young what the reality is like, the romance of it goes out the door. Kids are effective birth control!
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2012 at 11:26pm
I sat my Granddaughters when they were toddlers. No problem. I have been sitting my Grandson from six months to the present (almost three). OMG, if you "blink" while sitting him he will be into something! I can see the positive results of having teenage girls sit male toddlers. They will probably not want to give birth until they are over 30 years old!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic