Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Words cannot describe this Luvs diaper ad.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cfif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Words cannot describe this Luvs diaper ad.
    Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 11:40pm

Dead

Who the hell goes to or stages a diaper pooping contest in the first place, much less videotape it?
Sponsored Links

JillOnThe1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JillOnThe1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 11:48pm
It's so disgusting...the kids take a deep breath, whip around, and well....you know. Then, the audience cheers.  Maybe new parents who are WAY too into kids' bodily functions find it cute?
Every. Senior. Citizen. Should have LifeAlert.
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 12:19am
God help us!!!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 1:17am
Local news the other day informed me that there's now an "app" available that will help you with potty training your kid.
Zach6848 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zach6848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 3:13am
The whole phenomenon of parents being obsessed with their kids' defecation/urination and somehow thinking that it's cute, really disgusts me. Fecal matter is not cute, it's not kosher to shout 'DID YOU POOP?' in a room full of people eating. What happened to the times when such things were a private affair?
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 3:53am
Last time I checked the diaper doesn't comically fill up with crap and expand at all. It ends up smashing into the kids ass, which you as a parent get the joy of cleaning off. Stupid ass commercial. No pun intended. Also I don't get the point. Why does the kid who sh*ts the most get rewarded. OMG YOU GUYS MY KID sh*t THE MOST HE WON AN AWARD.
It's ok, I'm in marketing!
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 6:15pm
Even if this was a spoof, I would NOT find this funny in the least. All it seems to be promoting is a bunch of neurotic future kids. Sickening.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 7:08pm
I don't think it's a spoof. And yes, iphone has an "app" out.

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 7:23pm
I saw this one and I hate it! Angry
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
70s80s View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70s80s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Local news the other day informed me that there's now an "app" available that will help you with potty training your kid.

Wow! And it was on the NEWS! How could I have missed that?
"Cottage cheese is not a 'feminine product'!"
LilRebelChick View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by cfif cfif wrote:

Dead

Who the hell goes to or stages a diaper pooping contest in the first place, much less videotape it?

Thanks, Hon, for posting this! I'm scarred for life, lol, UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

I don't think it's a spoof. And yes, iphone has an "app" out.

I'm just...oh.....shoot me now!Ouch
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by 70s80s 70s80s wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Wow! And it was on the NEWS! How could I have missed that?

Sometimes there seems to be no difference between my local news and actual commercials.  LOL

Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Hezadancer Hezadancer wrote:

Last time I checked the diaper doesn't comically fill up with crap and expand at all. It ends up smashing into the kids ass, which you as a parent get the joy of cleaning off. Stupid ass commercial. No pun intended. Also I don't get the point. Why does the kid who sh*ts the most get rewarded. OMG YOU GUYS MY KID sh*t THE MOST HE WON AN AWARD.

LMAOLOLLOLLOLLOL (no pun intended either)
Synesthesia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synesthesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 1:22am
Ew. Just ew/
Is this love big enough to watch over me?
Big enough to let go of me
Without hurting me,
Like the day I learned to swim?-Kate Bush The Fog
Virginia Dare View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 3:56am

This discussion  was only 10 posts down from the new "Luvs" thread.  Must really be upsetting people, eh?  Unhappy    I don't know....this commercial  made me crap crack up, mainly because it's a cartoon.  If they did this ad using more "realistic" characters it would be totally gross. 

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 4:00am
I hate commercials that make me think of poopy diapers.Angry
Williams View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Williams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 9:47pm
I hear Woop Dat ass in the background why the f**k wud that be the song -.- and its a baby commercial!!! WTF Did i just watch?!??!?! 
you've reached an imaginary number,please rotate your phone 90 degrees and try again
jenjen View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenjen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 2:04am
Wow...just wow....I'm speechless...and it difficult for me tobe speechless....that is so disgusting it's ..just ...wow...
Legoman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 2:56am
That is just bad taste. Some one must of been drunk when they thought of making that crap
rosynyc View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosynyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 1:13pm
Ha, I just saw this the other day too.  I think the point of the kid with the biggest (most full) diaper winning is that it is showing how strong the diapers are for holding all that poo.  Still pretty gross that you can see these kids huffing and puffing and then turning around and immediately filling their diapers.  Since when is poo an accepted topic for commercials?  Between this and the Charmin toilet paper stuck to the butt bear commercial, I'm thinking we've entered a whole new era in advertising.
Virginia Dare View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by rosynyc rosynyc wrote:

Since when is poo an accepted topic for commercials? 
I guess since it became acceptable to discuss erectile dysfunction, heavy menstrual flow, smelly armpits, urinary incontinence, vaginal odor,  leaky tampons, gas, belching, and how "clean" you're  getting when you wipe your butt? Embarrassed

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Grant View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 10:58pm
"Who the hell" does that? People who think that if you don't see and hear everything about everything, it means you're hiding from the subject, that's who. And people who do that with sexual stuff have absolutely nothing on the people who do that with the colon or the bladder. The first group still gets a bad rap for doing that, but the other group left them behind ages ago.
jerkylips View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerkylips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by cfif cfif wrote:

Dead

you've forgotten spring break already??
Thethelia thinkth my thoriathith ith thexthy
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 10:35pm
I don't know about you but I'd sure hate to be the one to change those kids' diapers. DeadDead
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic