Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Long John Silvers Family Pack (No Vid)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long John Silvers Family Pack (No Vid)
    Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 7:23pm
This woman was ready to get her pizza and suddenly...this woman gives her this Long John Silvers Box with fish, coleslaw, and hushpuppies for $11!

Dammit...maybe she wasn't in the mood for fish, or it isn't Friday, or she and her family wanted pizza rather than LJS Fish which isn't the best fish ever!

This commercial is pail, this commercial is bucket!Dead
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Sponsored Links

DirtyD79 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 8:47pm
I agree. Here's an idea maybe some people freakin' hate fish. Maybe they ordered a pizza because GASP they wanted to eat pizza. Gee we're so sorry Kommisar. I forgot we need your permission on what's for dinner. I bet it's straight to the Gulag if you use ketchup instead of tartar sauce too.
Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 9:38pm
Its looking like a growing trend with these companies, trying to be like Golden Corral's "for around $10" commercials.
Grant View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 9:56pm
This reminds me slightly of an odd campaign for Taco Bell (?), where they tried to discourage people from eating hamburgers. No other food, just hamburgers. A little like the whole Visa / AMEX thing, where you only knock ONE of your rivals, no matter how may you have to choose from. Is this going to be similar, with people being talked out of nothing but pizza?
JasonTKD View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonTKD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by MrCleveland MrCleveland wrote:

Dammit...maybe she wasn't in the mood for fish, or it isn't Friday, or she and her family wanted pizza rather than LJS Fish which isn't the best fish ever!

I agree, LJS fish really isn't that great.
Grant View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 1:21pm
There I disagree. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic