Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"It's my money and I need it NOW!"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wankel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "It's my money and I need it NOW!"
    Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 3:13am
J.G. Wentowrth commercial.  Big mouthed people screaming "It's my money and I need it NOW!"  Mute button were made for commercials like this.  The only redeeming characteristic is that about 2/3 of the way through is a woman with some nice cleavage...
Sponsored Links

GlassToTheArson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassToTheArson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 3:27am
LOL I thought the same thing :P This commercial makes me cringe every time I see it. Not to mention, I still don't know what it's about.
Ragewolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ragewolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 8:41am
This commercial makes me puke in my mouth. thank GOD for the mute button. these ad forms all need to be fire, get the retards out of there.
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 3:00pm
Every time one of these J.G. Wenthole commercials comes on, I just want to throw a brick through my TV's CRT boob tube and then kick that phucker out the window. :/

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 9:41pm
ClapHaven't seen them in awhile. I can't stand the one where the people are sticking their heads out of windows yelling that. 
CIH FTW View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CIH FTW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by Wankel Wankel wrote:

J.G. Wentowrth commercial.  Big mouthed people screaming "It's my money and I need it NOW!"  Mute button were made for commercials like this.  The only redeeming characteristic is that about 2/3 of the way through is a woman with some nice cleavage...

I wanted to reply just to say that, good stuff. But this commercial is retarded, almost as bad as the one when their all on the bus singing. Good god.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 10:35pm
Yes I hate this commercial!

I want to slam the window on the heads of the people screaming "It's my money and I NEED IT NOW" STFU!!!!!!Angry
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
SatansEvilTwin View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SatansEvilTwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2010 at 1:57pm
I've hated these for years! How can they think they're good? If I ever need the services of whatever the hell JG Wentworth does, I'd go to a competing company out of principle
"This 'love' intrigues me. Teach me to fake it."
The Mad Gasser View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Mad Gasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 2:20am
"I need my remote, and I need it NOW!"
belc0011 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belc0011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by The Mad Gasser The Mad Gasser wrote:

"I need my remote, and I need it NOW!"
LOL
Bring me the head of a pig, and a goblet of something cool and refreshing
ProudHeart86 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudHeart86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 3:39am

Ugh, seriously!  I hate those JG Wentworth commercials..that one, and that godawful opera! 

JasonTKD View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonTKD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 10:02pm
"It's my duct tape, and your loud mouth needs it now!"
Bozoshow View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bozoshow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 8:55am
My question on this idiocy is who are they yelling this to? Is somebody out in the ozone keeping their money from them? The real message should be "J.C. will give you pennies on the dollar for your structured settlement".
Malcolm Reynolds View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malcolm Reynolds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 11:00pm
I think JG's marketing department is headed by his ex-wife, and she's trying to kill his company.  Seriously, no sane marketer would put so many infuriatingly irritating ads up.
"If you make your software idiot proof, nature will make a better idiot."
-Me
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic