Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Repeat Offenders
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

That stupid broad that looks like Rocky Dennis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichardCranium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: That stupid broad that looks like Rocky Dennis
    Posted: 22 Mar 2010 at 3:13pm
First the dumbass trying to shrink her clothes at the laundromat commercial, now an IKEA commercial. I can't find it online but I'll keep trying.
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2010 at 3:48pm
Are you talking the woman who looks like this woman from Moonlighting, or am I confusing the yogurt females?

RichardCranium View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichardCranium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2010 at 3:54pm
No- the one who asks her other lonely friend for quarters to keep drying her pants to make them shrink because she lost weight to make her even more hideous and unappealing. Just think of Eric Stoltz's portrayal of Rocky Dennis and make the face skinny- that's her.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2010 at 4:03pm
I might be thinking of the woman at the dry cleaner's who wants her clothes taken in.

RichardCranium View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichardCranium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2010 at 4:24pm
Nope- the one at the laundromat with her friend. The one you're thinking of was in other things also though. But the ugly red head really bothers me because she makes my junk "turtle".
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 7:42am
Originally posted by RichardCranium RichardCranium wrote:

Nope- the one at the laundromat with her friend. The one you're thinking of was in other things also though. But the ugly red head really bothers me because she makes my junk "turtle".

That is freaking hilarious!  I will have to remember that one. 
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

macpic70 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macpic70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 11:02pm

PrinceJ View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrinceJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2010 at 3:44pm
She looks like a distant relative of Uncle Fester to me.
"Even an old fart was once a breath of fresh air"
Ad Endless Nauseum View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad Endless Nauseum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 1:02pm
If one eye could point in a different direction, she could be Marty Feldman in drag. Smile
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Defense de fumer et de cracher

A message brought to you by this station and the Ad Council.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Ad Endless Nauseum Ad Endless Nauseum wrote:

If one eye could point in a different direction, she could be Marty Feldman in drag. Smile

Actually, they kinda already do---at least in the picture above.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 2:39pm
She has probably never gained or lost a pound in her adult life.

Here is the obnoxious Ikea ad mentioned in the OP....

Same ad the still pic is from.

I wonder why they're going to bed leaving all that food sitting out on the counter.

I bet they have roaches & rats the size of Chihuahua's.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
StuGotts View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StuGotts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 6:47pm
Wow... she's pretty awful. I've never noticed her before but now I'm sure I'll be having nightmares about her chasing me through a cornfield tonight.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic