Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Local commercials suggestion...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote level10skank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Local commercials suggestion...
    Posted: 17 Mar 2010 at 3:34am
How's about forums for each state or geographical region?  I get the feeling there are plenty of local commercials that people want to talk about but since there is only one forum for "Local Commercials" when I start a thread there it feels like, Well, maybe someone else has seen this one but probably not.  It also works the other way around - I'd feel more inclined to to click on a "Utah Commercials" because of an increased chance of seeing something I'd recognize rather than just clicking through a bunch of threads to see what's there.
Who are the ad wizards who came up with this one?
Sponsored Links

TheDude22 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDude22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2010 at 3:36am
I agree!
Me hate Grammar Nazis.
Asnotseenontv View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asnotseenontv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 11:54pm
50 new Forums?

How about a topic for each state?
Coffee- The new opiate of the people.
level10skank View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote level10skank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Asnotseenontv Asnotseenontv wrote:

50 new Forums?

How about a topic for each state?
I'm not sure how this site works but I do have some database management experience and adding 50 forums inside of a "Local Commercials" category isn't all that difficult.  50 topics wouldn't be bad if the topic could be locked so that no new topics could be added.  And even then you'd have every local commercial in one topic, which would be tough to follow.
Who are the ad wizards who came up with this one?
m3rma1d View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m3rma1d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 4:45am
I'd love to just see a "general local commercials" forum.. They're all funny, I wanna see them! The thread poster can just put what state it's from in the title.

And speaking of corny local commercials, a Maine legend passed away today. RIP Jolly John Cry
His ads were so bad they were awesome... He will be missed.
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 2:11pm
I think we used to have something like that - maybe I dreamed it.
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic