Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Repeat Offenders
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Roni Deutch (or however you spell it)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDude22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roni Deutch (or however you spell it)
    Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 1:54am
This commercial has played for some time. I am tired of seeing it!
Me hate Grammar Nazis.
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 2:10am
I f**kING HATE THIS bitch and I haven't seen much of her commercials already!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 2:47pm
She's based near me, and banks at the bank where a woman I know works.  The woman I know says she's actually very nice.  Also, she describes her as "pretty cool".

bunnyhead View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater
Bannned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunnyhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 7:56am
I just hate the way she says her own name in the commercial.  "I'm Ronnie DEUCHE!!  She really accents the D in Deuche.
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 7:44pm
For the longest time, I thought that her name was spelled "Ronny Doich". Shocked
That is, until her pussywhipped piece of shiit ads started to run on a channel I received more clearly (her name is actually shown on the screen).

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 8:10pm
ConfusedRoni Deutch has always struck me as 'mentally-imbalanced', in a 'Fatal Attraction'-kind-of-way. She is scary, in a bad way.
I'd just be plain & straight scared to leave her our address, much less our SSN#'s - I'd be afraid of coming home to a pot boiling with 1/2 of our tax return check stewing along with some legal papers entitling her to the other half...

I'd probably find MissyDWolf having garroted her and eating her mortal remains - and I'd get stuck cleaning up the whole friggin' mess... 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 12:49am

I hate this woman's commercials.  Did you know they actually used her as an expert on some CNN weekend shows a while back?  I just laughed.

onegroovydude View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onegroovydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 8:55pm
I'm so glad I joined this website! I called her law firm after seeing her first commercial, and asked if I could talk to her. The secretary said she was in a case, and I could leave a message. I told her to tell Roni Doitch that Woodstock is over, and that if she's ever heard of one, she should be able to afford a hair brush, and should get to work on that rat's nest asap. Now in her new commercial, her hair is completely different. I don't know if it had to do with my call, but it's different now.  
They're taking our nags Ace. Ya. And making damm good targets of themselves. Let em have it.

Everybody loves you when you hate what they hate, but nobody loves you when you hate what they love.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 5:44am
I know a woman who works at the bank Deutch uses, in Roseville, CA.  Says she's "very cool" and that everyone there likes her.

musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 6:03am
I thought that she was capitalizing on the name recognition of Donnie Duetsch.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 6:14am
I thought she named herself after my old friend and roommate with the same name, 'cept his first name is spelt Ronnie.
blue View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 4:11am
Originally posted by bunnyhead bunnyhead wrote:

I just hate the way she says her own name in the commercial.  "I'm Ronnie DEUCHE!!  She really accents the D in Deuche.

I hate that, too. She just says it so forcefully.
meinga View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meinga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by blue blue wrote:

Originally posted by bunnyhead bunnyhead wrote:

I hate that, too. She just says it so forcefully.

I hate the way she says her name, why does she have to say it that way?
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 6:13pm
I just googled her - everything that came up was complaints that she is a rip off, scam of a company.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by onegroovydude onegroovydude wrote:

I'm so glad I joined this website! I called her law firm after seeing her first commercial, and asked if I could talk to her. The secretary said she was in a case, and I could leave a message. I told her to tell Roni Doitch that Woodstock is over, and that if she's ever heard of one, she should be able to afford a hair brush, and should get to work on that rat's nest asap. Now in her new commercial, her hair is completely different. I don't know if it had to do with my call, but it's different now.  

LOLLOLLOLLOL If she's based in California, why are her commercials airing here? And why does she pronounce her last name like that? She spits it out as if it tastes bad. Someone here at work has the same last name as her but I've never hear him pronounce it as "DOY-che".

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 4:28am
OM!  (Check out that pic!  Don't blame me.  She posted it herself!  LOL)

Quote If she's based in California, why are her commercials airing here? And why does she pronounce her last name like that? She spits it out as if it tastes bad. Someone here at work has the same last name as her but I've never hear him pronounce it as "DOY-che".

It's probably really pronounced "De-oosh".... LOL
(I wonder if her full first name is actually "macaRoni".  Those CA parents give their kids crazy names sometimes....)
kicket View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kicket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 7:20pm
File not Found   lolol 
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

I just googled her - everything that came up was complaints that she is a rip off, scam of a company.

State sues TV's 'tax lady' for alleged swindles

Instead of reducing clients' tax bills, Roni Deutch put people deeper in debt by placing them "in an endless loop of requests" for duplicate documents that resulted in higher fees and penalties from the Internal Revenue Service, and by falsely billing them for services she never rendered, Brown said.

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

State sues TV's 'tax lady' for alleged swindles

Instead of reducing clients' tax bills, Roni Deutch put people deeper in debt by placing them "in an endless loop of requests" for duplicate documents that resulted in higher fees and penalties from the Internal Revenue Service, and by falsely billing them for services she never rendered, Brown said.

You could just tell something like this would happen.

Every time I saw one of these commercials, my first reaction was always (to the so-called "victims")  "PAY YOUR GODDAMN TAXES!"
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:04am
I guess we won't be seeing her commercials for a while.

dp7 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:33am
If you think this woman is annoying today, I remember back in the 90s when she was going by her full name in ads: "Roni Lynn Deutch."  She'd say her name strangely, and she'd accent her middle name in an upward inflection so it'd be like "Roni LYNN Deutch" all cutesy as if her name was special.
Welcome to Commercial Land. This is a magical place where all women look up while eating, and it is perfectly acceptable to slurp the hell out of a Dannon yogurt cup.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:18am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I guess we won't be seeing her commercials for a while.

If she did all the crap that article says she did, I hope they send her away for several years.

And if her family members recieved some of that stolen money from her & don't voluntarily offer to give it back to the state or some victim's compensation fund, I hope the state goes after whatever assets they have.

I hate scammers & cheats.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 12:29am
I actually really like her because the way she speaks, she says 'Hi. I'm Roni DEUTCH' and ends up spitting out her last name and making it sound exactly like some sort of expletive. 
madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 4:56am
Originally posted by kat kat wrote:

I actually really like her because the way she speaks, she says 'Hi. I'm Roni DEUTCH' and ends up spitting out her last name and making it sound exactly like some sort of expletive. 

She used to bank at a bank near me, where I knew one of the tellers.  The teller I know describes her as really cool.  So, despite what she did to her clients, she apparently was OK on some other level.

jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 11:44pm
I always think she just woke from an under the desk nap a la George Constanza

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic