Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Super Bowl Commercials :: 2010 Superbowl Commercial Reviews
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMotorola - Megan Fox

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Motorola - Megan Fox
    Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 5:52pm
Unfortunately showed less beaver than the Monster.com ad.

Sponsored Links

Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 2:53am
She is so friggin' hawt! I could just sit there watching her in that tub without showing the rest of the stuff in that ad. Yum-yum!
One man gathers what another man spills
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 3:12am
LOL that was funny they're so distracted by her prettiness that they're not paying attention to whats happening. LOL
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 10:57pm
Why is this woman famous? Because she's pretty? That must be it because she's a lousy actress.
blue View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 6:26am
I thought it was kind of dumb, and rather self centered of Fox.
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 7:02pm
I hate actresses like her, the ones who get by on looks alone.  I might be able to stand watching one of her idiotic movies on mute, but probably not.
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

RichardCranium View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichardCranium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 11:39am
She always looks like she was rode hard and put away wet, I can't stand her or her deformed thumb.

I would NOT put it to her but good.
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by RichardCranium RichardCranium wrote:

She always looks like she was rode hard and put away wet, I can't stand her or her deformed thumb.

I would NOT put it to her but good.

I've never noticed her deformed thumb, but I guess that's because I never really try to pay attention to her at all.

EDIT: I had to google it.  Damn is that ever hideous. 
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichardCranium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 12:45pm
For those too lazy to google it, enjoy!

Toe's, er, I mean thumb's up!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 1:48pm
They must've used a thumb stand-in (hand-in??) for the close-up in the commercial.

Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 2:21pm
You guys are too picky.
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichardCranium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 4:22pm
You know- first I get accused of being a man-whore with no standards, and then I am accused of being too picky. Sheesh.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic