Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Hart to Hart" '90's films

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Hart to Hart" '90's films
    Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 3:22pm
I've "Ranted" on this subject MANY Times bmasters. (As all of you "Veteren" CIHers know)LOL Television programming has become a JOKE during this past Decade, with many "Specialty" Channels breaking down and showing subjects that are definately outside the genre they portrayed themselves to be. Examples include Wrestling on the Sci-Fi Channel (Now called SYFY), Science Fiction Films on the History Channel, Poker Tournaments on the Travel Channel and so on. (Don't even think of getting me started on TV Land!)Angry I finally gave up watching Cable TV. What good is having 200+ Channels when most of them carry THE SAME PROGRAMMING?Dead
Poiuyt Power!!!
Sponsored Links

bmasters9 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmasters9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 11:43am
I just wanted to come here and post up a rant about the fact that neither Sleuth nor Encore Mystery show any of the "Hart to Hart" reunion films anymore. Instead, in dismay, I've been noticing that Encore "Mystery" has been showing some things that have nothing to do with mystery, like some supernatural films for instance. The name of the channel is Encore Mystery, not Encore "Supernatural"!

But, as with almost any other channel, they've gone far, far, far away from their roots to show what they were not meant to show (by the same token, GSN, which you would think would be a "Game Show" Network, is showing a quite offensive reality show about Carnie Wilson, in clear violation of its original purpose [and dare I say it, I have never liked Carnie, much less that patently offensive "Newlywed Game" that she does now]).

But, that aside, the reunion films of "Hart to Hart" (at least those that I have seen), IMHO, were some of the best of the '90's, and Encore "Mystery" is doing "Hart to Hart" fans (myself included) a grave disservice by not showing them.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic