Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NBC--Must Avoid TV Fall 2008

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8 Track Single Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NBC--Must Avoid TV Fall 2008
    Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:04am
I just came across the site which announces NBC's new lame-ass schedule for the 2008-2009 season: 

WTF is NBC doing, de-emphasizing scripted programming in favor of reality and game shows?  Some veterans, such as Las Vegas and Scrubs, are not returning (Scrubs will re-appear on ABC in midseason, as already mentioned elsewhere in this forum).  But a new Knight Rider?!  I've seen the awful pilot without David Hasselhoff; and this update isn't nearly as good as the classic 1980s version.  And Lipstick Jungle getting more emphasis than Medium?  Give me a freakin' break...    

Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 1:58pm
Wow why would Medium be stuck in the back corner of the TV schedule??? It's a really good show! Angry

That freaking Knight Rider better have a turbo boost!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arL04K3HLMw

They'll probably CGI the jump any way, sigh, it's not the same.

(crap theres nothing sleeker looking than the original, how the **** will a jumping mustang NOT remind people of Bullett?)
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
TWCFan View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TWCFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:13pm
I'm sorry, but the only shows I saw on NBC are comedies and dramas.
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:32pm
Does GM still make Camaros or Firebirds or whatever it was that KIT was?
timdubya View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timdubya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by musicman musicman wrote:

Does GM still make Camaros or Firebirds or whatever it was that KIT was?

They quit making Camaros and Firebirds in 2002, but there will be a new Camaro coming out soon.
ForumAdmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:00pm
Kitt was a Trans Am, and no.
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:06pm
I read somewhere that between all of the Networks (ABC,CBS, FOX,NBC and CW) there are only 18 New Shows making their debut this fall, the Fewest number of new shows EVER!Dead
Poiuyt Power!!!
timdubya View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timdubya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:11pm
I think Fox and ABC have 2 each.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic