Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

There's absolutely nothing on.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:59pm

I enjoyed laughing at Kinnison:

"Stop sending ‘em food, alright? Don’t send them any more food.

You wanna help these people? Send them U-Hauls. Send them boxes, you know; some luggage; send ‘em a guy that goes, “Hey. Hee-eh-eh-ey. Hey, you know we just drove 750 miles across the desert with your food, and it occured to us that there wouldn’t be world hunger, if you people would live WHERE THE FOOD IS!

YOU LIVE IN A DESERRRRRT! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? YOU LIIIIVE IN A DESERRRRT! NOTHING GROWS THERE! NOTHING GONNA GROW THERE!"

Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:02pm
LOL

Yeah, Kinnison was good!!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:28am
I remember his national TV debut on the old Late Nite with David Letterman on NBC.

Letterman's intro was basically, get ready for something very unusual, & hold on to something. They even dimmed the lights for him when he came out which they rarely do.

He came out & did that routine. He also did the "don't ever get married bit" where he got down in some poor guy's face screaming about his face was the face of death or hell or something.

A friend & I had been out drinking & came back to my place & got high on top of that.

We were literally rolling around on the floor laughing. I thought I was gonna choke to death I was laughing so hard. I actually felt sick my stomach hurt so bad afterward.

Saw him & Jessica Hahn in Daytona Beach not long before he died.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:30am
Here's the clip in case anyone hasn't seen it before...

Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:38am
that was one EXTREMELY funny man!!!LOL my Brothers and I would watch him and laugh 'til we couldn't breath!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:44am
Sadly, he died just as he was getting his life together.

Same with Stevie Ray Vaughn.

Sucks.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic