Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Best and Worst PSA's

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 9:25pm
The Delilah satellite feeds have gotten boring. They have taken out most of the GOOD PSAs.
Each of the breaks has a Point Hope commercial now (her organization to help other countries). There are 3 other PSAs included which are :60 each. There used to be two :30 PSAs at the beginning and end of the stopset. That's how I heard those PDFA PSAs, as well as others that were not 60-sec versions.
KPRT-107.9 Farmington NM also airs Delilah and has no local stopset. 

I should copy off the PSAs I have (2001-2008 time period) and post them to a sharing site, like Mediafire.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Sponsored Links

AdAnalyzer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdAnalyzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 3:42am
Yeah, their PSA's were pretty sucky. At first I got excited because I heard one, but they just kept being the same blasted ads over and over.
Commercials are awesome, except the annoying ones.
Bigg3469 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigg3469 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 2:38am
Here's are some of the stupidest PSAs commercials that I've seen on TV

(1) a anti smoking PSA from Canada which aired on Nick Tv's Turkey Television in 1985 about a chain smoking woman and a vampire which ended with the stupid idiot woman being attacked by the vampire who later died after being asphyxiated by the woman's second hand smoke.

(2) a anti marijuana PSA saying that "Smoking Pot is Stupid " anti was marijuana was legalized! Which makes you wonder if these yahoos seen the anti marijuana film from the 1930's Reefer Madness?

(3) a very VERY stupid PSA from the Pro "Spineless Sissy" group I Am A Witness (which should be called I Am Totally Witless instead) which used the latest reincarnation of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as part of their stupid Pro Spineless Sissy Campaign by saying "You Don't Have To Be a Ninja to be a Eyewitness" Ninjas are a elite form of mercenaries in feudal Japan who are assassins and espionage against rival warlords and having kids to fink on thier classmates who viciously picks on them isn't a smart move on their part.

Also should we include those annoying pop up PSA on the internet on the list too?

Bigg3469 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigg3469 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 2:41am
That was one of the creepiest grossest PSA that aired on tv!
Bigg3469 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigg3469 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 2:58am
Best PSAs

Mexico's Alert for the invasion of the Africanized "Killer" Bees into the country

A cute anti graffiti PSA from Japan with pandas

A Forest Service commercial using matchsticks to show the forest critters and how wildfires could affect them

The Dumb Ways to Die PSA series from Australia

The PSA featuring Timer on good eating

And

The Woodsy Owl PSAs
HalandBubbles View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HalandBubbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 2:19am

Try watching it without weeping into a pillow afterwards.
you wanna see my pencil?
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 3:40am
Best. A ln anti drug Canadian PSA where a drug addicted teenager robs people at a laundromat at gunpoint for drug money(Of all places, a LAUNDROMAT which doesn't really have too much money in it(MOST people in a laundromat have less than $10) and he runs at and screams at himself who is sitting down(This was bizarre) ,"This wasn't supposed to be your life!(It seemed like his CONSCIENCE was berating his decision to run people for drug money)
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2017 at 2:59pm
I recently rediscovered a 1970s British public information film involving Jimmy trying to retrieve a frisbee from a power station. Spoiler alert it doesn't end well. The little girl screaming "Jimmmmmmy!" And the leftover dead kids coat on the railing will give you chills! Then there's one from 1989 called "electric football" where two kids get zapped from retrieving a ball at another power station. Slightly graphic and disturbing very very shocking and not for the faint of heart. Very effective! I'm certainly not going to screw around with these things!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic