Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Meatloaf's spawn?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meatloaf's spawn?
    Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:50am

That one for......oh I dunno what it's for, just an ad with Meatloaf and his "son" and "wife" (just the female member of Meatloaf) singing in the garage about the product.

Don't love it; don't hate it; just wondering if that's really his son. Interesting ad. Geek
Sponsored Links

Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:19pm
wife is Tiffany...son is just an actor that looks like ml.
Spicy_Meatball View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 2:59am
Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

wife is Tiffany...son is just an actor that looks like ml.

Now that's just as strange to me as Emeril's toothpaste ads...where they flash to the background and his "wife" is there making comments.  Wasn't his wife at all.  Makes me wonder about honesty and advertising.   HAR-AR.  Unhappy
"Mama Mia! That's a spicy meatball!!" ~~Alka Seltzer Ad
SokMunkie View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SokMunkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 10:19pm
Meatloaf doesn't even have a son.  He has a stepdaughter and a biological daughter.
IHaveStandards View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IHaveStandards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 3:11pm
Absolutely horrid commercial. If my ad agency came to me to screen this commercial, my response would be:

1. Demand all existing copies be destroyed or deleted--I'd never want my company associated with this trash.

2. Fire the ad agency. 
JimA View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2008 at 12:53pm
I figured it was his kid. Otherwise, who decided to use such a terrible actor to play the son. He goes completely over the top. Either that, or he's horribly constipated.  Pinch
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic