Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gary Coleman on the "Divorce Court"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad Slasher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gary Coleman on the "Divorce Court"
    Posted: 01 May 2008 at 5:55pm

Gary Coleman is going to be on the "Divorce Court".

Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 6:30pm
I'll definately miss this one.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:13am
I hate that little troll!
One man gathers what another man spills
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:48am
OK, devil's advocate here.  I never liked the show he was on as a kid.  But, from what I understand, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but his own parents took advantage of him.  He's been relegated to a "star" trying to make a living on his past. 

I feel sorry for him.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:12am
Originally posted by Ad Slasher Ad Slasher wrote:

This is another sad and embarrassing moment for Gary Coleman as he makes an appearing on the “Divorce Court” along with his 22-year old wife. To me, this is sad attempt to boost their lousy daytime TV rating for just profit.

Is anyone going to watch these two episodes today and tomorrow?

I don't like when the court shows do this kind of thing.  Nor when they solicit cases a la "Does your ex owe you money and is refusing to pay?  If so, call 1 800 123-4567".  I'd prefer to think that there's at least some validity to the cases I'm watching.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:55am

Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

OK, devil's advocate here.  I never liked the show he was on as a kid.  But, from what I understand, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but his own parents took advantage of him.  He's been relegated to a "star" trying to make a living on his past. 

I feel sorry for him.

Same here. He got used like a tool.

There ought to be some legitimate "acting" roles for him in some of these crap TV shows on nowadays.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:03am
I think he's too much of a personality these days to get legitimate acting roles.  I think his only hope is to get his own sitcom in which he plays someone very much like himself.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:13am
Johnny Rotten was on Judge Judy once.  And Jimmy "Mouth of the South" Hart, of pro-wrestling fame (also was in a band called the Gentrys in the 1960's, which scored a pretty big hit called Keep on Dancin') was on People's Court not long ago.

Here's the Gentrys on the show Shindig for all you old f*cks:

sanguinivorous View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanguinivorous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 6:44pm
There's no way in hell he's getting legitimate acting roles. He still looks like a little kid. Even if he didn't, there aren't a lot of short people who even get bit parts.

Just about everybody is either average or tall.

LOL1955 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOL1955 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2008 at 2:40am
Not that hunka-hunka burnin love I married 34 years ago:  Beloved is just 5'4" tall, and oooooooooooooooh, is he sexy.

Woof!
Love endures all.
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanguinivorous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2008 at 3:26am
Just about everybody on TV or in the movies. 
LOL1955 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOL1955 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2008 at 7:12am
Tom Cruise, 5'7"
Dustin Hoffman, 5'6"
Al Pacino, 5'7"
James Cagney, 5'5"
Billy Crystal, 5'7"

Sang, I know I'm a pain in the ass, but as long as your feet reach the ground, hon, you're tall enough.
Love endures all.
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanguinivorous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:32am

I'm not on about that now, believe it or not. Just sayin', not a lot of 5' tall or less movie or TV stars (that aren't children).

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic