Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The CTRL-V Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 99100101102103 118>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2015 at 1:29pm
06-27-15 {or "2015 27 Jun.", or even "June 27, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? More screen dumps from a Commodore 64 computeer demo program that I wrote in the early-1990s? SOKATH, HIS EYES OPEN!!! 

This is (or WAS anyway) my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera.

And these are my Fotos del Día".

Three screen dumps (yes, they're really called that!) from my Commodore 64 computer demo program "MAG FACTOR THREE/TDM" that I wrote and released in mid-autumn 1992 (the space {" "} and forward slash {"/"} are legal characters in Commodore filenames).

The first one is just an "intro" screen telling why the demo was written (the big "TDM" you see on the first & second screens was the name of my demo group back then; it is an abbreviation for "The Douched Moose"), and the second screen puts the "mag factor three" in Mag Factor Three because it has moving color rasterbars at normal size and 3x normal size on it. In the third one, Paul Casey's name is in there because he was my best friend (he's deceased now); I programmed names of great friends in the "Greets To..." section of the scroll text in most of my demos back then.

My weblog (or "blog" if you prefer) requires no updates as of this posting.

I have trips planned for my {now usual} morgenspaziergang (morning walk), nachmittagsspaziergang (afternoon walk), and abends spaziergang (evening walk) today.

Sponsored Links

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2015 at 1:26pm
Gay Pride Day {Seattle} (06-28-15) {or "2015 28 Jun.", or even "June 28, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding quartet of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having performed spectroscopy of & recording a spectrographic data file of of the Rigel Yellow DPSS Laser Pointer, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A faded, tattered old gay pride flag flapping in the breeze at Volunteer Park in Seattle? A rusty old coffee can used as an outdoor buttcan? A large plastic bowl, partially melted because some bungsnoipe put it in the bottom rack of the douchewasherSHAKA! WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is (or WAS anyway) my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera.

This is my Rigel Yellow DPSS Laser Pointer. 

The first photograph is of the Gay Pride pin from 1991.

The next two photographs show the creation I carried during the 1990 and 1991 Gay Pride Parades (also called, "the Fag March" by some).
The BBS represented here is The Toilet Bowl BBS, which was a BBS that I was the sysop of from 07-21-89 through 07-21-99. (the upper segment of that sign reads "THAT'S MR. gay person TO YOU"; the photograph is a bit furry *AND* a bit overexposed so the entire text is not really visible).

The last photograph is of my now-deceased great friend Primo standing in front of the Six Eleven Tavern (where I tended bar at during the late-1980s through the mid-1990s) with one of my gay pride flags.

Yes, it's no big secret that I'm a "homosexicle" (from the movie "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry"); so I have no reason to hide or "stay in the closet" as it were.

I have trips planned for my {now usual} morgenspaziergang (morning walk), nachmittagsspaziergang (afternoon walk), and abends spaziergang (evening walk) today. 

HAPPY
GAY PRIDE
DAY!!!

to all Seattle-area LGBT people and friends out there in Pride® Scooters and Powerchairs cyberland!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2015 at 1:23pm
06-29-15 {or "2015 29 Jun.", or even "June 29, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding quartet of updates for my website today"...the first two concern my having performed spectroscopy of & recording a spectrographic data file of the Wicked Lasers™ ''THE CORE'' Green DPSS Laser Pointer, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An old mattress with urine & spooge (piss & sperm) stains and with multiple razor-sharp springs sticking out of it set out with the garbage in the owner's hopes that the dustcart (garbage truck) would pick it up? A motorcycle in a parking space at the Fred Meyers store in Juneau AK. USA with two flat tires -- flat because some butt dumpling slashed them with a knife? A bunch of used hypodermic syringes (dirty needles) from the AIDS testing lab in a landfill? A rusty old toliet lying on its side in the front yard of a dilapidated double-wide? SHAKA! WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Wicked Lasers™ ''THE CORE'' Green DPSS Laser Pointer.

And the following are my Fotos del Día".

Here are two ways to deal with that sickly-sweet Snuggles laundry bear.
It just loves dryers, so let's see how well it likes THIS one:

Hasta la vista, you sock-eating Snuggles piece of {vulgar slang term for a fudge bunny}!!!

DOWN THE {vulgar slang term for a fece}BOWL YOU GO!!
Note: If you buy a toilet, drop a fudge bunny in it for Christ sakes -- don't flush a fukking teddy bear down it! You'll ruin the pipes for crying out loud!!! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2015 at 1:36pm
06-30-15 {or "2015 30 Jun.", or even "June 30, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? Something to do with that stupid bee on the Honey Nut Cheerios TV ads? SOKATH, HIS EYES UNCOVERED!!! 

(Top): This is what happens when you hose down the Honey Nut Cheerios Bee with Raid "House & Garden" insecticide (or "bugicide" if you prefer) in an aerosol bomb.

(Center): A graphic I made in 2002; using the much-hated Honey Nut Cheerios Bee riding a scooter and a violet LED.

(Bottom): This graphic that I made in 2001 shows the Honey Nut Cheerios bee being forced back (with the aid of a toilet plunger) into its natural habitat - the sewer of course.
This bee is a male (drone), and therefore possesses no sting -- so I was at no risk of being stung {and subsequently envenomated} during "bee disposal".

Note if you will that in all three pictures that the bee's two back legs are on its abdomen (butt), rather than on its thorax like they ought to be. Only an entomologist (a person who studies insects {or "bugs if you prefer) is likely to catch this.
And just why does the bee have only four legs? ALL insects have six!!!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2015 at 1:30pm
07-01-15 {or "2015 01 Jul.", or even "July 01, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...same as yesterday, the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? Something to do with Star Trek? SOKATH, HIS EYES UNCOVERED!!! 

From the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode, "Cause And Effect".
The starship about to collide with the Enterprise is the USS Bozeman (registry number NCC-1941), a Federation science vessel, Soyuz class that was retired in 2280.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2015 at 1:29pm
07-02-15 {or "2015 02 Jul.", or even "July 02, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having shot a video of a flight of my Air Pigs Jet Set Slingshot R/C Airplane, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A bug of some kind? SOKATH, HIS EYES UNCOVERED!!! 

This is my Air Pigs Jet Set Slingshot R/C Airplane.

And this is my Foto del Día".

A fly resting on our front porch handrail at our home in Shelton WA. USA.
Photograph taken on the morning of 07-01-15 (or, "2015 01 Jul." or even, "July 01, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2015 at 1:24pm
Independence Day eve (07-03-15) {or "2015 03 Jul.", or even "July 03, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...same as yesterday, the first concerns my having shot a video of flights of my Air Pigs Jet Set Slingshot R/C Airplane, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the third is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? Again, a bug of some kind? SOKATH, HIS EYES UNCOVERED!!! 

Some type of insect (looks like a species of beetle) on the armrest of my Pride® Celebrity X3 scooter.
I felt something light on my left arm on the way home from flying a couple of my R/C aircraft, so I gently (but blindly) swiped it away; this is very probably what it was.
Photograph taken at 10:33am PDT on 08-10-12 (or "10 Aug. 2012" or even "Aug. 10, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer).

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2015 at 1:02pm
Independence Day (07-04-15) {or "2015 04 Jul.", or even "July 04, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...same as yesterday & the day before, the first concerns my having shot a video of a flight of my Air Pigs Jet Set Slingshot R/C Airplane, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the third is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A snowman with this big semi-melted yellow spot near its base (where a large dog like a black lab had obviously piddled on it)? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent uranator? An overflowing kitchen dustbin (garbage can) crawling with rats, cockroaches, and flies? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture!!! 

(Top:) Fireworks over Elliot Bay in Seattle WA. USA on 07-04-02 (or "2002 04 Jul." as those outside the United States might say).

(Bottom:) Old Glory being flown between two fire engine ladders.
This was taken at the 9-11 memorial at the Seattle Center; some dillhole stole my wallet during this while I was pinning something to a memorial to a fallen fireman -- what a buttsnoipe!!! 

HAPPY

INDEPENDENCE 

DAY!!!

to all out there in Pride® Scooters and Powerchairs cyberland!!!
Don't be a “Butt-Head" and flush a lighted M-80 or cherry bomb down the toilet or urinal at your local Quik-E-Mart!!! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2015 at 1:36pm
The 5th of July (07-05-15) {or "2015 05 Jul.", or even "July 05, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Neptune's moon Triton taken by the Cassini space probe that clearly shows a Borg cube in Triton's tenuous nitrogen atmosphere? An Olympic-sized swimming pool literally crawling with tens of thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the pool's owner (somebody who is a true-blue asshaberdasher) never once bothered to put chlorine in it, drain it & douche it out with Chlorox, or even put a cover on the asinine thing for Pete sakes? The bloated, really stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a baby elephant in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead elephant is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!!  SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture!!! 

Something that you might find on your street or sidewalk on the 5th of July.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2015 at 1:10pm
07-06-15 {or "2015 06 Jul.", or even "July 06, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my Air Pigs Jet Set Slingshot R/C Airplane, the second is an update to Koko's web page to add some more pics, and the third is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Neptune's moon Triton taken by the Cassini space probe that clearly shows a Borg cube in Triton's tenuous nitrogen atmosphere? An Olympic-sized swimming pool literally crawling with tens of thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the pool's owner (somebody who is a true-blue asshaberdasher) never once bothered to put chlorine in it, drain it & douche it out with Chlorox, or even put a cover on the asinine thing for Pete sakes? The bloated, really stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a baby elephant in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead elephant is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!!  SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture!!! 

This is one of the pics that I added to Koko's web page.

This is from the Abyss Commodore 64 computer demo from late-August 1988, "It's No Secret".
The scroll text at the bottom of page 2 reads (in part):

"...A ? TO EVERYONE: ONLY A F46607 WOULD REPLACE THE "S" WITH THE "Z" .. EX. WARES AND WAREZ. LAMERS AND LAMERZ. WHAT IS YOUR GUY'S GAY INCEST WITH THE "Z" KEY?..."

I looked for this demo for a long, long time, and finally found it.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2015 at 1:22pm
07-07-15 {or "2015 07 Jul.", or even "July 07, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added a new graemlin to my, "Legend for Icons & Graemlins Used on this Website" web page, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A tube of butt cream? SOKATH, HIS EYES UNCOVERED!!! 

This is my Foto del Día".

Preparation H -- "For the Bunghole" (well, where else would you put it?!?) 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 1:07pm
07-08-15 {or "2015 08 Jul.", or even "July 08, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding Cingular update for my website today"...it is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? Earthquke damage? SOKATH, HIS EYES UNCOVERED!!! 

These are my Fotos del Día".

(Top): The "before" and "after" pictures of a small insulator collection. The "after" picture was taken after the great Seattle earthquake of 2001.

(Center): The large dumpster outside my window a couple of days after the big "Q"; almost everything you see in here was mine; the two computer monitors visible on the ground in the right of this photograph were also mine -- I simply didn't have the strength to throw them way up and over the wall of that dumpster that day.

(Bottom): Me, posing next to the Satan's Hollow upright coin-op arcade video game that I owned at the time; this photograph was taken approx. 2 months after the quake. Note the shirt that I had on that reads,

"I SURVIVED THE
EARTHQUAKE
RATTLE IN SEATTLE
".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2015 at 1:27pm
07-09-15 {or "2015 09 Jul.", or even "July 09, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding quartet of updates for my website today"...the first is a new eval. of the Nitecore TUBE LED Keylight, the next two concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of its LED, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? Something to do with the death of the "Hunny" Nut Cheerios bee? SOKATH, HIS EYES OPEN!!! 

This is the Nitecore TUBE LED Keylight.

(Top): This is what happens when you hose down the Honey Nut Cheerios Bee with Raid "House & Garden" insecticide (or "bugicide" if you prefer) in an aerosol bomb.

(Center): A graphic I made in 2002; using the much-hated Honey Nut Cheerios Bee riding a scooter and a violet LED.

(Bottom): This graphic that I made in 2001 shows the Honey Nut Cheerios bee being forced back (with the aid of a toliet plunger) into its natural habitat - the sewer of course.
This bee is a male (drone), and therefore possesses no sting -- so I was at no risk of being stung {and subsequently envenomated} during "bee disposal".

Note if you will that in all three pictures that the bee's two back legs are on its abdomen (butt), rather than on its thorax like they ought to be. Only an entomologist (a person who studies insects {or "bugs if you prefer) is likely to catch this.
And just why does the bee have only four legs? ALL insects have six!!!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2015 at 12:41pm
07-10-15 {or "2015 10 Jul.", or even "July 10, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first is the addition of a new quasi-informational web page for Koko so that I could add four more pics (the existing one was simply getting too big for its britches!), and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A pretty sunset? SOKATH, HIS EYES OPEN!!! 

This is one of the pics that I added to Koko's web page.

Sunset as seen from my home in Shelton WA. USA on the evening of 07-07-15 (or, "2015 07 Jul." or even, "July 07, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2015 at 1:22pm
07-11-15 {or "2015 11 Jul.", or even "July 11, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding Cingular update for my website today"...it is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total true-blue asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent pisscan? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a wharf rat in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rat is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!!  SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

The Goodyear Blimp near my home in Shelton WA. USA on the afternoon of 06-16-15 (or, "2015 16 Jun." or even, "June 16, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2015 at 1:22pm
07-12-15 {or "2015 12 Jul.", or even "July 12, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding quartet of updates for my website today"...the first is a new eval. of the Seraph SP-6 Titanium LED Flashlight, the next two concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses & recording spectrographic data files of its LED, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total true-blue asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent pisscan? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a wharf rat in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rat is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!!  SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

This is the Seraph SP-6 Titanium LED Flashlight.

A phoney plaster owl run over by a real plastic wheelchair. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2015 at 1:27pm
07-13-15 {or "2015 13 Jul.", or even "July 13, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding quartet of updates for my website today"...the first is a new eval. of the Seraph SP-6 Stainless Steel LED Flashlight, the next two concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses & recording spectrographic data files of its LED, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total true-blue asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent pisscan? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a wharf rat in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rat is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

This is the Seraph SP-6 Stainless Steel LED Flashlight.

Have those pesky Wheat Thins been smoking out (sparking up a bowl) in the bathroom again? 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2015 at 1:23pm
07-14-15 {or "2015 14 Jul.", or even "July 14, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding Cingular update for my website today"...it is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An alcoholic drink that I invented around the turn of the century? SOKATH, HIS EYES UNCOVERED!!! 

A drink I invented in the summer of 2000 that I called a 007 (double-oh-seven) at a bar called R-Place just east of downtown Seattle WA. USA.
The drink consisted of 33% orange juice, 33% Seven-Up, and 34% vodka; served on the rocks in a "pounder" (a 16 ounce glass).

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 1:24pm
07-15-15 {or "2015 15 Jul.", or even "July 15, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding quartet of updates for my website today"...the first is a new eval. of the Glo-Toob Lithium, the next two concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses & recording a spectrographic data file of its LEDs, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total true-blue asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent pisscan? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a wharf rat in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rat is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

Glo-Toob
This is the Glo-Toob Lithium.

This is the character "Spongebob Tolietpants" from the Bathroom Buddies cards -- a spin-off of the Garbage Pale Kids cards.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2015 at 1:24pm
07-16-15 {or "2015 16 Jul.", or even "July 16, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding quartet of updates for my website today"...the first two concern my having weighed the Seraph SP-6 Stainless Steel LED Flashlight and Seraph SP-6 Titanium LED Flashlight, the next concerns my having added a video of a surprisingly good flight of my Air Pigs Jet Set Slingshot R/C Airplane, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A block of text that's umop-apisdn (upside-down) for reasons as-of- yet known? The bloated, smelly, and somewhat fungused body of an albatross in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

This is the Seraph SP-6 Stainless Steel LED Flashlight.

This is the Seraph SP-6 Titanium LED Flashlight.

From Iron Jaw Aaron's parody pages...this big gigantic fat cow squished his poor, helpless, defenseless, innocent toilet flat & killed it -- note the toilet "angel" with the wings! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2015 at 1:06pm
07-17-15 {or "2015 17 Jul.", or even "July 17, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having shot a video of Koko kneading me while I'm attempting to take a nap, the next is a minor update to my RCA 4GB MP3 Player's eval. to state that the unit is serialised, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A block of text that's umop-apisdn (upside-down) for reasons as-of- yet known? The bloated, smelly, andsomewhat fungused body of an albatross in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

Video on YourTube showing how Koko climbs onto me while I'm in bed and starts kneading. He does this with extended claws, so it does hurt a bit -- but since it is a definite sign of affection, I allow this to occur until it becomes too painful.

That sound that you hear in the background is an episode of Blaze and the Monster Machines playing on the 'bube toob'.

This is my RCA 4GB MP3 Player.

Doomsday was "supposed to be" on Dec. 21, 2012; as the phoney-bologna fake "hidden" planet Nibiru collided with the Earth and subsequently caused a cataclysm like no other.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2015 at 1:29pm
07-18-15 {or "2015 18 Jul.", or even "July 18, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding Cingular update for my website today"...it is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An oddly-shaped structure in Belgium? SOKATH, HIS EYES UNCOVERED!!! 

This is the Atomium in Brussels, Belgium.

I thought that it was a phoney-bologna building when I heard Karl Bartos sing about it a couple of years ago; but now I know that the place actually exists!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2015 at 1:24pm
07-19-15 {or "2015 19 Jul.", or even "July 19, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding Cingular update for my website today"...same as yesterday, it is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? Something to do with the BBS that I used to be the sysop of? SOKATH, HIS EYES UNCOVERED!!! 

Three screens I used on my BBS in the mid-1990s; drawn in RIP {Remote Imaging Protocol} format; this is a 640x350 16-color format that allowed high-resolution graphics to be quickly displayed on a dial-up BBS.

The first one was a login screen; the second was the "User Statinator" screen that showed general statistics about the person logging in, and the third was the BBS's Main Menu.

I've long ago since forgotten what "COUNTDOWN TO EXTINCTION" was, so please do not ask.

And I don't know why I chose a douchebag (or was it an enemabag?) as the "Help" icon, so again, please don't ask. 
I drew most of the icons myself; the three I didn't do myself are the "JUMP TO NEW ROOM", "POST PUBLIC MESSAGE", and "USER DATABASE" icons.

Finally, notice if you will the "games" icon (the one with the starship Enterprise in it) is labelled as "Abusement Park" instead of "Amusement Park".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2015 at 1:01pm
07-20-15 {or "2015 20 Jul.", or even "July 20, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding quartet of updates for my website today"...the first is a new eval. of the Sunwayman Revolution Variable Intensity LED Flashlight, the next two concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses & recording spectrographic data files of its LED, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? Something to do with Star Trek? SOKATH, HIS EYES UNCOVERED!!! 

This is the Sunwayman Revolution Variable Intensity LED Flashlight.

(Top): This is my "desktop" on my work computer. The Star Trek LCARS (Library Computer Access and Retrieval System) background is fully interactive; e.g., most of the buttons actually do something.

(Center): This is the LCARS background {from Star Trek} that I show here on my Toshiba Satellite Pro 460CDT Laptop Computer but currently use on my work computer; this photograph of the screen shows all of the Windows icons.

(Bottom): Background graphic from a Borg computer on my Toshiba Satellite Pro 460CDT Laptop Computer.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2015 at 1:16pm
07-21-15 {or "2015 21 Jul.", or even "July 21, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding Cingular update for my website today"...it is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A block of text that's umop-apisdn (upside-down) for reasons as-of- yet known? The bloated, smelly, andsomewhat fungused body of an albatross in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

(Top): A spot-winged dragonfly.
One of our kitty cats brought it in the house early on the evening of 08-13-10 (or "13 Aug 2010" if you prefer).
It is shown here perched on a timey old milk can outside.
Our location (when this pic was taken anyway) was Federal Way WA. USA.

(Bottom): A dead, dead dragonfly {you can smell it with your eye}; seen on the side of Military Rd. S. in Federal Way WA. in early-July 2009.
I know that it was deader than a doorknob because when I picked it up to examine it after this photograph was taken, it was a rather "krispy" "kritter".

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 99100101102103 118>
  Share Topic