Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The CTRL-V Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9192939495 118>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2014 at 8:24am
12-14-14 {or "2014 14 Dec.", or even "December 14, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added a video of flights of the UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter w/ Camera, and the second is...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Mars' moon Phobos taken by the Hubble Space Telescope that clearly shows approximately 12 Borg cubes and twenty eight Borg spheres in loose orbit of Phobos? A metal garbage can literally crawling with thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the garbage can's owner (somebody involved in extreme assclownery) never once bothered to kick it over (thus relieving it of water) & douche it out with Chlorox or even put a lid on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter w/ Camera.

And this is my Foto del Día.

The USS Enterprise from Star Trek {the original series}, registry number NCC-1701. No bloody "A", "B", "C", or "D".
If you don't recognise this starship, somebody needs to cut off your hands and spank you with them!!! 

My weblog (or "blog" if you prefer) requires no updates today as of this posting.

I have trips planned for my (now-usual) morgenspaziergang, nachmittagsspaziergang, and abends spaziergang today. 

Sponsored Links

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2014 at 8:03am
12-15-14 {or "2014 15 Dec.", or even "December 15, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...same as yesterday, the first concerns my having added a video of flights of the UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter w/ Camera, and the second is...well, what else could it be? A public restroom showing an aluminum thunderflush with two merferators in the bungwipe holder? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid sodding dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? A rather expen$ive pseudo-3D RGB laser projector ruined because some dimbulb butt dumpling {somebody engaged in total & complete asshaberdashery} dumped a whole can of Diet Mt. Doo-Doo into it? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

Numemon, from the Digimon episode, "Togemon in Toy Town".
Note that the numesludge {pronounced as though it were spelled "noom sluj"} they're throwing (as their principal attack) looks an awful lot like piles of pink dog s**t. 

My weblog (or "blog" if you prefer) requires no updates today as of this posting.

I have trips planned for my (now-usual) morgenspaziergang, nachmittagsspaziergang, and abends spaziergang today. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 8:04am
12-16-14 {or "2014 16 Dec.", or even "December 16, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding quartet of updates for my website today"...the first is an update to my FCKH8.COM Sleeveless T-shirt to add that my sister stated in no uncertain terms that this shirt makes me look like a flaming F49 and to never use it again , the next concerns my having added an aerial video of flights of my Syma Armor F1 Single-Rotor R/C Helicopter to my website, the next concerns my having added a video of flights of the UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter w/ Camera, and the last is...well, what else could it be? A public restroom showing an aluminum thunderflush with two merferators in the bungwipe holder? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid sodding dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? A rather expen$ive pseudo-3D RGB laser projector ruined because some dimbulb butt dumpling {somebody engaged in total & complete asshaberdashery} dumped a whole can of Diet Mt. Doo-Doo into it? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my FCKH8.COM Sleeveless T-shirt.

This is my Syma Armor F1 Single-Rotor R/C Helicopter.

Klingon D7 Battle Cruiser from Star Trek The Original Series.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 8:03am
12-17-14 {or "2014 17 Dec.", or even "December 17, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding quartet of updates for my website today"..., the first is an update to my Samsung Galaxy Tab4 Tablet Computer to add a video of the LCARS (Star Trek) app displaying a dynamic starfield, the next concerns my having added a video of what happened when the flybar (balance bar) on my Syma Armor F1 Single-Rotor R/C Helicopter became busted in midair, the next concerns my having added a video of flights of the UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter w/ Camera, and the last is...well, what else could it be? A flooded toliet bowl with several of those translucent, yellow-lidded peecups (urine specimen cups) floating in it in the restroom of a pissology (urology) lab? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a crow in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid sodding dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? A rather expen$ive pseudo-3D RGB laser projector ruined because some dimbulb butt dumpling {somebody engaged in total & complete asshaberdashery} dumped a whole can of Diet Mt. Doo-Doo into it? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Samsung Galaxy Tab4 Tablet Computer.

This is the LCARS app running on that computer.

This is my Syma Armor F1 Single-Rotor R/C Helicopter.

Deep space station K7 from Star Trek The Original Series.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 8:10am
12-18-14 {or "2014 18 Dec.", or even "December 18, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added a video of flights of the UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter w/ Camera, the next concerns my having added a video of attempted flights of the Syma S033G R/C Coaxial Helicopter (with Li:Poly battery), and the third is...well, what else could it be? A rusty old wheelbarrow with these big-ass holes in the pan and a flat tire (or 'tyre' if you prefer)? A used enema syringe (an enemabag; it looks a lot like a douchebag) that some seminiferous bungsnoidial tubloidial buttsnoipe left lying on an infrequently-used sidewalk? An astrophotograph of the Horsehead Nebula taken by the Hubble Space Telescope that clearly shows a large Borg Unicomplex located between the Flame Nebula and the Horsehead Nebula? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Syma S033G R/C Coaxial Helicopter (with Li:Poly battery).

So, are they tampons for your kitty {not "housecat"!!!} or are they steel wool soap pads for your dishes?!?

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 4:54pm
APRIL 08, 2014
This dream occurred during my afternoon nap. I don't remember a whole lot of it, except the fact that it was snowing hard outside, and I saw an emergency vehicle of some type (something akin to a Medic One) having trouble steering on an icy street. The snow quickly chaanged to heavy rain with a few wet, twirling snowflakes mixerd in. It was fairly dark outside. 

The only other thing that I remember was hearing a song, sung to the tune of, "Chim-Chim-iney" but with altered lyrics: 

"♫Chim chim chim-in-ee♫
♫Chim chim chim-in-ee♫
♫Chim chim cheree,♫
♫I've got a stovepipe♫
♫Made 'specially for me.♫ 

♫Chim chim chim-in-ee♫
♫Chim chim chim-in-ee♫
Chim chim cheroo,♫
♫I've got a urinal♫
♫I made just for you.♫
"

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2014 at 8:07am
12-19-14 {or "2014 19 Dec.", or even "December 19, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added a video of flights of the UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter w/ Camera, the next concerns my having added a video of attempted (and failed!!!) flights of the Syma S031G R/C Coaxial Helicopter (with Li:Poly battery), and the third is...well, what else could it be? A TP'd house on Halloween that somebody who is a true-blue asshaberdasher papered with multiple rolls of Charmin® brand Ultra-Soft bungwipe (with butt pillows)? A busted bong on a night table -- busted because some total wastoid dropped the asinine thing on the floor while smoking it? A dead cricket with its tweeter sawn off because some butt dumpling saw the Beavis and Butt-Head® episode, "Lawn and Garden" with the 'Insect Court' sequence in it? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Syma S031G R/C Coaxial Helicopter (with Li:Poly battery).

This is from the Abyss Commodore 64 computer demo from late-August 1988, "It's No Secret".
The scroll text at the bottom of page 2 reads (in part):

"...A ? TO EVERYONE: ONLY A F46607 WOULD REPLACE THE "S" WITH THE "Z" .. EX. WARES AND WAREZ. LAMERS AND LAMERZ. WHAT IS YOUR GUY'S GAY INCEST WITH THE "Z" KEY?..."

I looked for this demo for a long, long time, and finally found it.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2014 at 8:42am
12-20-14 {or "2014 20 Dec.", or even "December 20, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added a video of flights of the UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? A snowman with this big-ass semi-melted yellow spot near its base (where a large dog like a black lab had obviously piddled on it)? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent uranator? The blackened, crispy bodies of tens of thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bugs are what's clogging the drain in the first place) that got there because some asshat dumped a bunch of gasoline in a large stagnant pool, set it ablaze, and shoveled out all of the dead larvae? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter.

Our Christmas tree this year.
It's just a little 3-footer, but as you can see it's well-decorated.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2014 at 8:11am
Winter Solstice (12-21-14) {or "2014 21 Dec.", or even "December 21, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added a video of flights of my UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Drone w/ Camera, the second concerns my having added a video of flights of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the third is...well, what else could it be? An old mattress with urine & spooge (piss & sperm) stains and with multiple razor-sharp springs sticking out of it set out with the garbage in the owner's hopes that the dustcart (garbage truck) would pick it up? A motorcycle in a parking space at the Fred Meyers store in Juneau AK. USA with two flat tires -- flat because some butt dumpling slashed them with a knife? A bunch of used hypodermic syringes (dirty needles) from the AIDS testing lab in a landfill? A rusty old toilet lying on its side in the front yard of a dilapidated double-wide? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Drone w/ Camera.

This is the character, "Fergy Fudgehog" from the now-defunct television program, "Viva Piñata".
Fergy hates having his candiosity checked by Langston Lickatoad because if he's at maximum candiosity, he'll get marched to the cannoñata and get shot to a piñata party away from picturesque Piñata Island and get beat to pieces by sugar-crazed children wielding sticks & baseball bats.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2014 at 8:09am
Christmas Eve eve eve (12-22-14) {or "2014 22 Dec.", or even "December 22, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first is a new quasi-informational web page for the Fiber Optic Color-Changing Angel, the second concerns my having added a video of flights of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the third is...well, what else could it be? A faded, tattered old gay pride flag flapping in the breeze at Volunteer Park in Seattle? A rusty old coffee can used as an outdoor buttcan? A large plastic bowl, partially melted because some bungsnoipe put it in the bottom rack of the douchewasherNO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is the Fiber Optic Color-Changing Angel.

A misprint found in a large catalogue for a well-known shipping supplies company.
Does this mean that if you tug on the ribbon, you'll go straight to H-E-Double-Bendy-Straws and receive eternal darnation

I wanted to fly my UDI U13A Camera Heli and my UDI U818A Drone yesterday, but the missions were scrubbed due to high winds; had I attempted to fly them, the wind would have quickly "grabbed" them and carried them far, far away and subsequently caused them to become lost. frown

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2014 at 8:22am
Christmas Eve eve (12-23-14) {or "2014 23 Dec.", or even "December 23, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added a video of a flight of my UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter Drone w/ Camera, and the second is...well, what else could it be? A snowman with its head cut clean off its shoulders by kids hucking snowballs at it? A metal garbage can flattened and lying in the road -- flattened because the dustcart (garbage truck) ran over it when the dustman (garbage man) just wasn't paying attention? A pot of blackened, slimey, burned oatmeal? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter Drone w/ Camera.

A spam email that I received from a company that makes TOILET tank fittings.
You'd think "thaat" "uh" "kompenie" "culd" "spel" "theyer" "produkt's" "intenndid" "targot" "kerrectlie". 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2014 at 8:15am
Christmas Eve (12-24-14) {or "2014 24 Dec.", or even "December 24, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added a video of a flight of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? A chimney that was nocked over by Santa Clause last Christmas Eve? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent urinal? A totalled car with four tires in perfect condition? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

A statue of Father Christmas that recently turned up; we think it used to be my deceased aunt Voni's.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2014 at 7:59am
Christmas Day (12-25-14) {or "2014 25 Dec.", or even "December 25, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added a video of a flight of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? A chimney that was nocked over by Santa Clause last Christmas Eve? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent urinal? A totalled car with four tires in perfect condition? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

I used to call Sani-Flush toilet bowl cleaner crystals "Santa Flush" when I was a child; apparently somebody else had a somewhat similar idea -- except that instead of cleaning a toilet, this one works like Liquid Plumbr or Drāno when jolly 'ol St. Nick gets stuck in a chimney. LOL

MERRY

CHRISTMAS
to all out there in Pride® Scooters and Powerchairs cyberland!
Whether you believe in the baby Jesus or in brighly-colored lights and Christmas presents with colorful & gay wrapping, this one's for "youz" all!!!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2014 at 8:50am
Boxing Day (12-26-14) {or "2014 26 Dec.", or even "December 26, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first two concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of (and recording a spectral data file that can be read directly by a spreadsheet program such as MS Excel) an Epitex L490-06 blue-green LED, and the third is...well, what else could it be? A snowman with this big semi-melted yellow spot near its base (where a large dog like a black lab had obviously piddled on it)? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent uranator? An overflowing kitchen dustbin (garbage can) crawling with rats, cockroaches, and flies? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

These are my Fotos del Día.

Santa Clause has been a naughty, naughty boy!!!
Hope somebody left a lump of coal in his stocking the night before last!!! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2014 at 8:08am
12-27-14 {or "2014 27 Dec.", or even "December 27, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added a video of a flight of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? A garbage can with a hole burnt into is side by an errant propane torch? Soldering iron burns on a Formica countertop that does not belong to the person who scorched it? A squished Western Tiger Swallowtail caterpillar (larva) in a road? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

And these are my Fotos del Día.

These are the displays on the candiosity meter indicating "maximum candiosity" and "no good candiosity" from the now-defunct television program, "Viva Piñata".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2014 at 8:04am
12-28-14 {or "2014 28 Dec.", or even "December 28, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added a video of a flight of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, the second is an update to my Digital Pocket Scale's web page to state that the original one had pooped out but I have already purchased & received its replacement, and the third is...well, what else could it be? A garbage can with a hole burnt into is side by an errant propane torch? Soldering iron burns on a Formica countertop that does not belong to the person who scorched it? A squished Western Tiger Swallowtail caterpillar (larva) in a road? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Digital Pocket Scale.

This is the Phoenix -- the first Earth spacecraft to reach warp velocity (exceeding the speed of light).
It was launched on April 05, 2063 near 11:00am local time in Bozeman MT. USA.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2014 at 8:02am
New Year's Eve eve eve (12-29-14) {or "2014 29 Dec.", or even "December 29, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added a video of a flight of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? A wall-mounted porcelain uranator that's been absconded with, leaving only the spud valve and a hole in the wall? YAAAAYYY YOU GOT ONE CORRECT!!! SUPER DEE DOOPER!!! HOO BOY! I'M SO GLAD WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!! {as Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur might say}...DAMMIT THIS WUSSY CRAP IS PISSING ME OFF!!! {as Beavis from Beavis and Butt-Head might say

What's wrong with this picture?
Taken January 2001 at the now-defunct 21st Century Foxes lounge in Seattle.
The bartender was very urinated (angry) at this, because he said, "...it was the good one too!"
Like the screen dumps of my Commodore 64 computer video game demo "Uri-Not++" that I wrote in 1993 indicated (which I will have as my "Fotos del Día" tomorrow), a bully must have kicked it off the wall. 

Here, let's show you that screen dump (just the one mentioning the bully) again: 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2014 at 8:17am
New Year's Eve eve (12-30-14) {or "2014 30 Dec.", or even "December 30, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...same as yesterday, the first concerns my having added a video of a flight of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? Screen dumps from a Commodore 64 computer video game demo that I wrote in 1993? YAAAAYYY YOU GOT ANOTHER ONE CORRECT!!! SUPER DEE DOOPER!!! HOO BOY! I'M SO GLAD WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!! {as Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur might say}...DAMMIT THIS WUSSY CRAP IS PISSING ME OFF!!! {as Beavis from Beavis and Butt-Head might say

Screen dumps from the Commodore 64 video game demo "Uri-Not++" that I wrote in 1993.
Somebody on the Commercials I Hate BBS saw these pics and suggested that I write a video game called, "Las Vegas Pee Gamble" where your objective is to uranate before the pisscan flushes by itself, subsequently splashing your pants legs & shoes with pee.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2014 at 8:01am
New Year's Eve (12-31-14) {or "2014 31 Dec.", or even "December 31, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first is an update to my 980P-100-BL 980nm Laser Pen's eval. to add a beam terminus photo taken with another different camera, the next concerns my having added a video of brief flights of my UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter Drone w/ Camerar, and the second is...well, what else could it be? A screen from a BBS that I used to operate? YAAAAYYY YOU GOT ANOTHER ONE CORRECT!!! SUPER DEE DOOPER!!! HOO BOY! I'M SO GLAD WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!! {as Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur might say}...DAMMIT THIS WUSSY CRAP IS PISSING ME OFF!!! {as Beavis from Beavis and Butt-Head might say

This is my 980P-100-BL 980nm Laser Pen.

Here's more proof that I was the sysop of a dial-up BBS from 07-21-89 through 07-21-99.
This is the main menu from my BBS, which was called "The Toylet Bowl BBS", in RIP (Remote Imaging Protocol) format.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 8:34am
New Year's Day (01-01-15) {or "2015 01 Jan.", or even "January 01, Twenty Stick-Bent-Stick" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added a video of a flight of my UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter Drone w/ Camera, the second is an update to my 980P-100-BL 980nm Laser Pen's eval. to add a beam terminus photo with the beam widened to show details; this is in leiu of beam cross-sectional analyses because my $10,000.00 beam cross-sectional analyser was destroyed by lightning in late-July 2013 , and the third is...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A neatly-sliced piece of cellular peptide cake (with mint frosting)? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of an albatross in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid sodding dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my 980P-100-BL 980nm Laser Pen.

And the following are my Fotos del Día.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!!!
from The LED (and Laser) Museum!!!  

Just pray that you didn't have too much champagne (or any other libation for that matter!!!) and wake up this morning curled up around a toliet bowl -- flushed or unflushed!!! 

(Bottom): My cellular telephone displaying New Years Day 2010's date as "December 32, 2009". :-O
Talk about the "Y2K bug"...maybe this is an example of the "Y2K10 bug" -- hahaha!!!laugh

HAPPY
NEW YEAR
2015!!!!!!!
to all out there in Pride® Scooters and Powerchairs cyberland! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 10:21am
01-02-15 {or "2015 02 Jan.", or even "January 02, Twenty Stick-Bent-Stick" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...(my webserver is offline so I'm not able to access my website or any of its files); otherwise the first would have concerned my having added an update to my Syma Armor F1 Single-Rotor R/C Helicopter (with Li:Poly battery)'s eval. to state that I've ordered a replacement flybar (balance bar) and that I ought to be in the air within the next couple of weeks, the second would have been an update (with video) regarding my having discovered an "Easter egg" (hidden programming sequence) in my Hypnosquare LED Array, and the third would be...well, what else could it have been? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A metal garbage can literally crawling with thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the garbage can's owner (somebody involved in extreme assclownery) never once bothered to kick it over (thus relieving it of water) & douche it out with Chlorox or even put a lid on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a large wharf rat in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rat is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Syma Armor F1 Single-Rotor R/C Helicopter (with Li:Poly battery).

This is my Hypnosquare LED Array.

These are the displays on the candiosity meter indicating "maximum candiosity" and "no good candiosity" from the now-defunct television program, "Viva Piñata".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2015 at 8:08am
01-03-15 {or "2015 03 Jan.", or even "January 03, Twenty Stick-Bent-Stick" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...(my webserver is offline again today so I'm not able to access my website or any of its files) the first would concern my having made another aerial video of a flight of my UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter Drone w/ Camera, and the second would have been...well, what else could it have been? An astrophotograph of one of Jupiter's farthest moons Pasiphae taken by the Cassini space probe en route to Saturn that clearly shows approximately 49 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey emerging from the Lagrange point behind that moon? A large plastic garbage can literally crawling with thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few giant water bugs with a handful of whirligig beetles thrown in for good measure that got that way because the garbage can's owner (somebody involved in extreme asshattery) never once bothered to kick it over (thus relieving it of water) & douche it out with Chlorox or even put a lid on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? The bloated and somewhat fungused bodies of several hummingbirds in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead birds are what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

A dead, dead dragonfly {you can smell it with your eye}; seen on the side of Military Rd. S. in Federal Way WA. in early-July 2009.
I know that it was deader than a doorknob because when I picked it up to examine it after this photograph was taken, it was a rather "krispy" "kritter".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2015 at 8:01am
01-04-15 {or "2015 04 Jan.", or even "January 04, Twenty Stick-Bent-Stick" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but no bungholes...er...uh...I mean I don't have any updates for my website today because it's still offline (this will be day 4) and my search for a webhost that will take over 2 terabytes of content continues.sad

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 10:39am
01-05-15 {or "2015 05 Jan.", or even "January 05, Twenty Stick-Bent-Stick" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...same as yesterday, my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but no bungholes...er...uh...I mean I don't have any updates for my website today because it's still offline (well, the server itself is back online but I have no FTP access which simply means that I still cannot update any of my web pages) and although my search for a webhost that will take over 2 terabytes of content was successful, uploading all of that at ~1Mbps or slower will take quite a bit of time -- not to mention that my local backups of the data were partially corrupted so I'll lose a lot of photos & charts and a fair number of my evaluations.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2015 at 10:18am
01-06-15 {or "2015 06 Jan.", or even "January 06, Twenty Stick-Bent-Stick" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today. The first concerns my having added an aerial video of a flight of my UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter Drone w/ Camera, and the second is...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of one of Jupiter's farthest moons Pasiphae taken by the Cassini space probe en route to Saturn that clearly shows approximately 49 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey emerging from the Lagrange point behind that moon? A crime scene rather severely trashed because Team Super Douche got there before the fuzz did? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid sodding dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

Several "siggeret" stubs in a sand urn.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9192939495 118>
  Share Topic