Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The CTRL-V Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8990919293 118>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 12:50pm
10-25-14 {or "2014 25 Oct.", or even "October 25 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? A snowman with this big-ass semi-melted yellow spot near its base (where a large dog like a black lab had obviously piddled on it)? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent urinal? The blackened, crispy bodies of tens of thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bugs are what's clogging the drain in the first place) that got there because some asshat dumped a bunch of gasoline in a large stagnant pool, set it ablaze, and shoveled out all of the dead larvae? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is (well, WAS anyway) my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter.

And this is my Foto del Día.

From the end of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Suds":
Patrick Star said to the doctor that he had the "suds", and this was part of the "treatment" he received for it. :)

My weblog (or "blog" if you prefer) requires no updates today as of this posting.

I have trips planned for my (now-usual) morgenspaziergang, nachmittagsspaziergang, and abends spaziergang today. 

Sponsored Links

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2014 at 7:04am
10-26-14 {or "2014 26 Oct.", or even "October 26 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but five bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding quintet of updates for my website today"...the first three concern my having performed spectroscopy of the active area of the Pocket View-It® NIR Detector Card with my 980nm NIR laser pen, the next concerns my having added another flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the last is...well, what else could it be? A barn roof with this huge jagged hole in it because an F2 tornado briefly touched down there? A corroded rusty old shopping basket (with the stereotypical bad wheel of course!) that's been in the weeds behind the Fred Meyers in Juneau AK. USA since it was constructed almost thirty five years ago because some bunghole thought that he'd be cute and "hide" it there? A Bic® brand disposable cigarrette lighter that's all melted because some crack smoking douchenoozle left it out in the sun until it exploded? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Pocket View-It® NIR Detector Card.

This is my 980nm Laser Pen.

The inappropriately-named "Undre Arms" apartment complex was "discovered" on 11th Ave. just east of downtown Seattle sometime in mid-2002.

My weblog (or "blog" if you prefer) requires no updates today as of this posting.

I have trips planned for my (now-usual) morgenspaziergang, nachmittagsspaziergang, and abends spaziergang today. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 1:43pm
10-27-14 {or "2014 27 Oct.", or even "October 27 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? An old mattress with urine & spooge (piss & sperm) stains and with multiple razor-sharp springs sticking out of it set out with the garbage in the owner's hopes that the dustcart (garbage truck) would pick it up? A motorcycle in a parking space at the Fred Meyers store in Juneau AK. USA with two flat tires -- flat because some butt dumpling slashed them with a knife? A bunch of used hypodermic syringes (dirty needles) from the AIDS testing lab in a landfill? A rusty old toliet lying on its side in the front yard of a dilapidated double-wide? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

And these are my Fotos del Día.

Three screens I used on my BBS in the mid-1990s; drawn in RIP {Remote Imaging Protocol} format; this is a 640x350 16-color format that allowed high-resolution graphics to be quickly displayed on a dial-up BBS.

The first one was a login screen; the second was the "User Statinator" screen that showed general statistics about the person logging in, and the third was the BBS's Main Menu.

I've long ago since forgotten what "COUNTDOWN TO EXTINCTION" was, so please do not ask.

And I don't know why I chose a douchebag (or was it an enemabag?) as the "Help" icon, so again, please don't ask. 
I drew most of the icons myself; the three I didn't do myself are the "JUMP TO NEW ROOM", "POST PUBLIC MESSAGE", and "USER DATABASE" icons.

Finally, notice if you will the "games" icon (the one with the starship Enterprise in it) is labelled as "Abusement Park" instead of "Amusement Park".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 7:00am
10-28-14 {or "2014 28 Oct.", or even "October 28 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, the second concerns my having made a brief video showing the Hexbug Nano skittering across the bathroom floor, and the third is...well, what else could it be? A faded, tattered old gay pride flag flapping in the breeze at Volunteer Park in Seattle? A rusty old coffee can used as an outdoor buttcan? A large plastic bowl, partially melted because some bungsnoipe put it in the bottom rack of the douchewasherNO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Hexbug Nano.

A collection of BBS screens I drew in RIP {Remote Imaging Protocol} format in the mid-1990s; this is a 640x350 16-color format that allowed high-resolution graphics to be quickly displayed on a dial-up BBS...well, the guy running with the toliet plunger was adapted for use on my BBS, but I drew the others myself.
The upper left one was the "Door Games" menu from my BBS, the one at left center was one of the login screens from my BBS, and the one at the lower left was the daily weather forecast -- also something I made for my BBS on a daily basis.

They were compressed to fit all six into a single frame; that's why the text is generally unreadable.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2014 at 9:20am
10-29-14 {or "2014 29 Oct.", or even "October 29 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first is a new eval. of the Color-Changing LED Earrings, the second concerns my having performed spectroscopy of their LEDs, and the third is...well, what else could it be? A faded, tattered old gay pride flag flapping in the breeze at Volunteer Park in Seattle? A rusty old coffee can used as an outdoor buttcan? A large plastic bowl, partially melted because some bungsnoipe put it in the bottom rack of the douchewasherNO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is one of my Color-Changing LED Earrings.

{Top): My now-deceased best friend Paul Casey; shown below my apartment in downtown Seattle WA. USA sometime in mid-2001.
That's a Rascal scooter he's in -- same brand of scooter I had for many years until I got my Pride® Celebrity X3 scooter in mid-2006.

(Bottom): This was Paul on Gay Pride Day 2003 (06-29-03) at Volunteer Park just east of downtown Seattle WA. USA.
That's a Hoveround electric wheelchair he's in this time.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2014 at 12:10pm
Halloween eve (10-30-14) {or "2014 30 Oct.", or even "October 30 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but five bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding quintet of updates for my website today"...the first two concern my having performed spectrosopy of my 980nm Laser Pen that confirms visual findings of a ~490nm secondary harmonic laser line, the next concerns my having published another aerial video of flights of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, the forth concerns my having made a brief video that demonstrates how the Tx (remote control) for this same heli can be used as a 'homing beacon' of sorts, and the last is...well, what else could it be? A rusty old wheelbarrow with these big-ass holes in the pan and a flat tire (or 'tyre' if you prefer)? A used enema syringe (an enemabag; it looks a lot like a douchebag) that some seminiferous bungsnoidial tubloidial butt monkey left lying on an infrequently-used sidewalk? A lawn chaise just crawling with hundreds of cicadas and/or grasshoppers? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my 980nm Laser Pen.

Spectrographic analysis
Spectrographic analysis of the 490nm line.

Spectrographic analysis
Spectrographic analysis of the 490nm line; spectrometer's response narrowed to a band between 475nm and 495nm to pinpoint emission, which is 490.110nm.

The raw spectrometer data (tab-delimited that can be loaded into Excel) is at http://ledmuseum.candlepower.us/47/980.txt

These are the spectrographic analyses and data file for the above laser.
Note the visible cyan emission; the laser's designed output is far off to the right of the chart and is invisible to the human eye.

If you do not understand these charts or their meaning, you may safely ignore them; otherwise you may find it interesting that a laser diode with a primary beam measuring 980nm (nanometers) in the NIR (near-infrared) {which is the wavelength that it was specifically designed to output} also has this weaker emission at a visible wavelength in the blue-green region of the spectrum.

Three screen dumps (yes, they're really called that!) from my Commodore 64 computer demo program "MAG FACTOR THREE/TDM" that I wrote and released in mid-autumn 1992 (the space {" "} and forward slash {"/"} are legal characters in Commodore filenames).

The first one is just an "intro" screen telling why the demo was written (the big "TDM" you see on the first & second screens was the name of my demo group back then; it is an abbreviation for "The Douched Moose"), and the second screen puts the "mag factor three" in Mag Factor Three because it has moving color rasterbars at normal size and 3x normal size on it. In the third one, Paul Casey's name is in there because he was my best friend (he's deceased now); I programmed names of great friends in the "Greets To..." section of the scroll text in most of my demos back then.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2014 at 12:34pm
Editor: I just had a thought. We're looking for a new food critic. Someone who doesn't immediately poo-poo everything he eats.
Homer: No, it usually takes a few hours.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 7:03am
Halloween (10-31-14) {or "2014 31 Oct.", or even "October 31 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer} (HALLOWEEN).
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added a video of my Flaming Skull Lamp in operation (I've had it for more than eleven years!), and the second is...well, what else could it be? A faded, tattered old gay pride flag flapping in the breeze at Volunteer Park in Seattle? A rusty old coffee can used as an outdoor buttcan? A large plastic bowl, partially melted because some bungsnoipe put it in the bottom rack of the douchewasherNO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Flaming Skull Lamp.

The Silver Shamrock big giveaway; from the movie, "
Halloween III: Season of the Witch".

HAPPY HALLOWEEN from The LED (and Laser) Museum!!!
The upper screen is from a Commodore PET 8032 computer, the center screen is from a Commodore 64 computer, the third pic is of The Magic Pumpkin from the movie, "Halloween III: Season of the Witch", and the lower picture is of a house located approximately 1.2 blocks from where I used to live (just off Forastera Circle in Sacramento CA. USA).
The photograph (of the house) was taken jut a few days before Halloween 2008.

HAPPY
HALLOWEEN
Watch out for those unruly teenaged children who might TP your mailbox, go "pumpkin killing", or (for heaven sakes no!!!) go "Mug-A-Treating"!!! :-O 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2014 at 8:58am
11-01-14 {or "2014 01 Nov.", or even "November 01 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added a video of the Flashing Safety Light that shows it in operation, the next concerns my having added another flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the third is...well, what else could it be? An outdoor wheelie bin (wheeled garbage can) with this big-ass dent in the side? A recliner chair hacked to pieces by neighbourhood teens after they saw the Beavis and Butt-Head episode, "Die Fly Die!"? A mortally wounded garden hose set out with the garbage in the owner's hopes that the dustcart (garbage truck) would pick it up? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Flashing Safety Light.

This is what your Jack-O-Lantern could look like on November 01 after having worked all Halloween evening with a candle (or with a product like this) glowing inside of it...not to mention that it may have secretly eaten all of the rest of the Trick-Or-Treat candy and maybe a couple of razored apples while you were in bed. 

I handed out candy to the very few "Tricker Treaters" we had; I dressed up as a fag surprise complete with Metallica shirt, flashing LED necklaces, and color-changing LED earring in my right ear (in addition to the gold hoops that I wear on a daily basis).

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2014 at 7:02am
11-02-14 {or "2014 02 Nov.", or even "November 02 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? A snowman with this big semi-melted yellow spot near its base (where a large dog like a black lab had obviously piddled on it)? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent urinal? An overflowing kitchen dustbin (garbage can) crawling with rats, cockroaches, and flies? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is the character, "Fergy Fudgehog" from the now-defunct television program, "Viva Piñata".
Fergy hates having his candiosity checked by Langston Lickatoad because if he's at maximum candiosity, he'll get marched to the cannoñata and get shot to a piñata party away from picturesque Piñata Island and get beat to pieces by sugar-crazed children wielding sticks & baseball bats.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 10:34am
11-03-14 {or "2014 03 Nov.", or even "November 03 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added a flight video of the Syma S033G R/C Coaxial Helicopter (with Li:Poly battery), the next concerns my having added another flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? A snowman with its head cut clean off its shoulders by kids hucking snowballs at it? A metal garbage can flattened and lying in the road -- flattened because the dustcart (garbage truck) ran over it when the dustman (garbage man) just wasn't paying attention? A pot of blackened, slimey, burned oatmeal? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Syma S033G R/C Coaxial Helicopter (with Li:Poly battery).

A very colorful 3D animated .GIF image.
Click on it to view it full-size.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2014 at 10:17am
11-04-14 {or "2014 04 Nov.", or even "November 04 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...same as yesterday, my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another flight video of the Syma S033G R/C Coaxial Helicopter (with Li:Poly battery), the next concerns my having added another flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? A rusty old toilet bowl lying on its side in front of a rather dilapidated single-wide? The remains of insulators on the crossarms of a telephone pole because some dillhole shot them off with a Daisy or Red Rider BB gun? A car door lying in the ditch with no sign of the car it fell off? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

A misspelling found in a large catalogue for lots of everyday products.

I have a trip planned for this afternoon to ride with my stepmother to Kent WA. USA (~150 miles round trip) so that she can pick up some Rx "dope" (she needs me in the minivan so that she can use the HOV lane); this is in addition to trips planned for my (now-usual) morgenspaziergang, nachmittagsspaziergang, and abends spaziergang today.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2014 at 2:11pm
11-05-14 {or "2014 05 Nov.", or even "November 05 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding quartet of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having shot a video of the Hanging LED Eyeballs in operation, the next concerns my having added another flight video of the Syma S033G R/C Coaxial Helicopter (with Li:Poly battery), the next concerns my having added another flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the fourth is...well, what else could it be? A wall-mounted porcelain uranator that's been absconded with, leaving only the spud valve and a hole in the wall? YAAAAYYY YOU GOT ONE CORRECT!!! SUPER DEE DOOPER!!! HOO BOY! I'M SO GLAD WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!! {as Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur might say}...DAMMIT THIS WUSSY CRAP IS PISSING ME OFF!!! {as Beavis from Beavis and Butt-Head might say

These are my Hanging LED Eyeballs.

What's wrong with this picture?
Taken January 2001 at the now-defunct 21st Century Foxes lounge in Seattle.
The bartender was very urinated (angry) at this, because he said, "...it was the good one too!"
Like the screen dumps of my Commodore 64 computer video game demo "Uri-Not++" that I wrote in 1993 indicated (which I will have as my "Fotos del Día" tomorrow), a bully must have kicked it off the wall. 

Here, let's show you that screen dump (just the one mentioning the bully) again: 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 8:07am
11-06-14 {or "2014 06 Nov.", or even "November 06 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another flight video of the Syma S033G R/C Coaxial Helicopter (with Li:Poly battery), the next concerns my having added another flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the third is...well, what else could it be? Screen dumps from a Commodore 64 video game that I wrote in 1993? YAAAAYYY YOU GOT ANOTHER ONE CORRECT!!! SUPER DEE DOOPER!!! HOO BOY! I'M SO GLAD WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!! {as Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur might say}...DAMMIT THIS WUSSY CRAP IS PISSING ME OFF!!! {as Beavis from Beavis and Butt-Head might say

Screen dumps from the Commodore 64 video game demo "Uri-Not++" that I wrote in 1993.
Somebody on the Commercials I Hate BBS saw these pics and suggested that I write a video game called, "Las Vegas Pee Gamble" where your objective is to urinate before the pisscan flushes by itself, subsequently splashing your pants legs & shoes with pee.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2014 at 8:01am
11-07-14 {or "2014 07 Nov.", or even "November 07 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another flight video of the Syma S033G R/C Coaxial Helicopter (with Li:Poly battery), the next concerns my having added another flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the third is...well, what else could it be? A spider web of some kind? YAAAAYYY YOU GOT ANOTHER ONE CORRECT!!! SUPER DEE DOOPER!!! HOO BOY! I'M SO GLAD WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!! {as Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur might say}...DAMMIT THIS WUSSY CRAP IS PISSING ME OFF!!! {as Beavis from Beavis and Butt-Head might say

(Top): A spider web that I saw in our front yard on the morning of 09-28-14 (or, "2014 28 Sep." or even, "September 28, Twenty Stick-Broken-Sticks if you prefer).
Presented in living color.

(Bottom): Photo of the same spider's web in dying monochrome (black & white).

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 1:00pm
11-08-14 {or "2014 08 Nov.", or even "November 08 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding quartet of updates for my website today"...the first two concern my having partially resurrected my poor dead Vibrating LED Fiber Optic Light by using the LED Mini Projector as its "light engine" (furnishing a video of the ghastly contraption actually functioning), the next concerns my having added another flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the last is...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of one of Jupiter's farthest moons Pasiphae taken by the Cassini space probe en route to Saturn that clearly shows approximately 49 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey emerging from the Lagrange point behind that moon? A crime scene rather severely trashed because Team Super Douche got there before the fuzz did? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid sodding dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Vibrating LED Fiber Optic Light.

This is my LED Mini Projector.

This is the character, "Fergy Fudgehog" from the now-defunct television program, "Viva Piñata".
Fergy hates having his candiosity checked by Langston Lickatoad because if he's at maximum candiosity, he'll get marched to the cannoñata and get shot to a piñata party away from picturesque Piñata Island and get beat to pieces by sugar-crazed children wielding sticks & baseball bats.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2014 at 11:45am
11-09-14 {or "2014 09 Nov.", or even "November 09 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another flight video of the Syma S033G R/C Coaxial Helicopter (with Li:Poly battery), and the second is...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Forcas III that shows a large armada of Klingon birds of prey in orbit of the planet -- the photo was taken by the Argus Array (a large subspace telescope)? A telephone lying upside-down on the floor with its receiver nocked off the hook because of a recent magnitude 6.8 earthquake? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a raven in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid sodding dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

(Top two): Pictures depicting Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur with his extra-special "Barney Bag" and of him in court offering testification that he's real.
(Third one from top): A screen I made for the now-defunct Paul's Waka Waka BBS as his BBS's door games menu.
(Bottom): A screen I made just recently (late-2011) for The MajorBBS World Headquarters BBS.

All of these screens were drawn in RIP {Remote Imaging Protocol} format; this is a 640x350 16-color EGA format that allowed high-resolution color vector graphics to be quickly displayed on a dial-up BBS.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2014 at 9:25am
11-10-14 {or "2014 10 Nov.", or even "November 10 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first two concern my having partially resurrected my poor dead Vibrating LED Fiber Optic Light by using the Geo Strobe as its "light engine" (furnishing a video of the ghastly contraption actually functioning), , and the third is...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Neptune's moon Triton taken by the Cassini space probe that clearly shows a Borg cube in Triton's tenuous nitrogen atmosphere? An Olympic-sized swimming pool literally crawling with tens of thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the pool's owner (somebody who is a true-blue asshaberdasher) never once bothered to put chlorine in it, drain it & douche it out with Chlorox, or even put a cover on the asinine thing for Pete sakes? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a baby elephant in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead elephant is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Geo Strobe.

Three screen dumps (yes, they're really called that!) from my Commodore 64 computer demo program "MAG FACTOR THREE/TDM" that I wrote and released in mid-autumn 1992 (the space {" "} and forward slash {"/"} are legal characters in Commodore filenames).

The first one is just an "intro" screen telling why the demo was written (the big "TDM" you see on the first & second screens was the name of my demo group back then; it is an abbreviation for "The Douched Moose"), and the second screen puts the "mag factor three" in Mag Factor Three because it has moving color rasterbars at normal size and 3x normal size on it. In the third one, Paul Casey's name is in there because he was my best friend (he's deceased now); I programmed names of great friends in the "Greets To..." section of the scroll text in most of my demos back then.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 7:57am
Veteran's Day (11-11-14) {or "2014 11 Nov.", or even "November 11 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...same as yesterday and the day before, the first concerns my having added another flight video of the Syma S033G R/C Coaxial Helicopter (with Li:Poly battery), the next concerns my having added another flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the third is...well, what else could it be? AAn astrophotograph of one of Jupiter's farthest moons Pasiphae taken by the Cassini space probe en route to Saturn that clearly shows approximately 49 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey emerging from the Lagrange point behind that moon? A kitty being rubbed on her nippular area (and her boobal area as well just to be sure it's Westinghouse)? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a brown eagle in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid sodding dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

{Top}: My now-deceased best friend Paul Casey; shown below my apartment in downtown Seattle WA. USA sometime in mid-2001.
That's a Rascal scooter he's in -- same brand of scooter I had for many years (since early-1997) until I got my Pride® Celebrity X3 scooter in mid-2006 and my Quickie® Pulse 6 Electric Wheelchair in early-2012.

{Center}: This was Paul on Gay Pride Day 2003 (06-29-03) at Volunteer Park just east of downtown Seattle WA. USA.
That's a Hoveround electric wheelchair he's in this time.

{Bottom}: This is a photograph of Paul and I at a food festival near the Space Needle in Seattle WA. USA in the summer of 2001. I think it's plain to see I forgot my hat...er...uh...I think it's plain to see that WE BOTH HAD RASCAL SCOOTERS  at the time (there I go thinking about the metal band Anthrax again...the thing about the hat is from the song, "I'm the Man '91" from the album, "Attack of the Killer B's".

PLEASE BE SURE TO THANK A VETERAN TODAY!!!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2014 at 8:03am
11-12-14 {or "2014 12 Nov.", or even "November 12 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first two concern my having partially resurrected my poor dead Vibrating LED Fiber Optic Light by using the LED Mini Projector as its "light engine" (furnishing a second video of the ghastly contraption actually functioning) {the Mini LED Projector went to pot shortly after shooting the video}, and the last is...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of one of Jupiter's farthest moons Pasiphae taken by the Cassini space probe en route to Saturn that clearly shows approximately 49 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey emerging from the Lagrange point behind that moon? A crime scene rather severely trashed because Team Super Douche got there before the fuzz did? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid sodding dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is (or WAS anyway) my LED Mini Projector.

A misspelling found in a large catalogue for lots of everyday products.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2014 at 8:06am
11-13-14 {or "2014 13 Nov.", or even "November 13 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first two concern my having added a beam terminus photo of my 980nm Laser Pen taken with my Digigr8 DV182 Digital Still/Video Camera, and the third is...well, what else could it be? AAn astrophotograph of one of Jupiter's farthest moons Pasiphae taken by the Cassini space probe en route to Saturn that clearly shows approximately 49 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey emerging from the Lagrange point behind that moon? A kitty being rubbed on her nippular area (and her boobal area as well just to be sure it's Westinghouse)? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a brown eagle in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid sodding dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my 980P-100-BL 980nm Laser Pen.

This is my Digigr8 DV182 Digital Still/Video Camera.

This is from the June 2002 issue of Mobility Management magazine
The editor came across my website (apparently one of the only ones showing wheelchairs and scooters modified by their owners) and decided to write a full-page article.
Thanks guys!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2014 at 8:02am
11-14-14 {or "2014 14 Nov.", or even "November 14 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I have a quintet of (five) updates for my website today"...the first is a new eval. of the Beam n Read® 3-LED Handsfree Travel Reading Light with USB Power Kit, the next three concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of it, and the last is...well, what else could it be? A TP'd house on Halloween that somebody who is a true-blue asshaberdasher papered with multiple rolls of Charmin® brand Ultra-Soft bungwipe (with butt pillows)? A busted bong on a night table -- busted because some total wastoid dropped the asinine thing on the floor while smoking it? A dead cricket with its tweeter sawn off because some butt dumpling saw the Beavis and Butt-Head® episode, "Lawn and Garden" with the 'Insect Court' sequence in it? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Beam n Read® 3-LED Handsfree Travel Reading Light with USB Power Kit.

Klingon D7 Battle Cruiser from Star Trek The Original Series.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 10:34am
11-15-14 {or "2014 15 Nov.", or even "November 15 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? A snowman with this big-ass semi-melted yellow spot near its base (where a large dog like a black lab had obviously piddled on it)? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent uranator? The blackened, crispy bodies of tens of thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bugs are what's clogging the drain in the first place) that got there because some asshat dumped a bunch of gasoline in a large stagnant pool, set it ablaze, and shoveled out all of the dead larvae? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

From a coupon for adult diapers that came in the mail recently:
You mean that these diapers, once soiled, will have to testify in the Court of the Garbage, District 47?

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2014 at 9:37am
11-16-14 {or "2014 16 Nov.", or even "November 16 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added two more flight videos of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? A flooded toliet bowl with several of those translucent, yellow-lidded peecups (urine specimen cups) floating in it in the restroom of a pissology (urology) lab? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a crow in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid sodding dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? A rather expen$ive pseudo-3D RGB laser projector ruined because some dimbulb butt dumpling {somebody engaged in total & complete asshaberdashery} dumped a whole can of Diet Mt. Doo-Doo into it? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

Some sort of green moth.

(Top): Perched on the inside roof of our carport in Federal Way WA. USA.
Photo was taken at 9:31pm PDT on 07-07-14 (or, "2014 07 Jul." or even, "July 07, Twenty Stick-Broken-Sticks if you prefer).

(Bottom): Perched on the side of our house.
Photo was taken at 7:47am PDT on 07-10-14 (or, "2014 10 Jul." or even, "July 10, Twenty Stick-Pile-of-Crossed-Busted-Sticks if you prefer).

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2014 at 8:03am
11-17-14 {or "2014 17 Nov.", or even "November 17 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another flight video of the Syma S033G R/C Coaxial Helicopter (with Li:Poly battery), the next concerns my having added another flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? A bug of some kind? YAAAAYYY YOU GOT ANOTHER ONE CORRECT!!! SUPER DEE DOOPER!!! HOO BOY! I'M SO GLAD WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!! {as Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur might say}...DAMMIT THIS WUSSY CRAP IS PISSING ME OFF!!! {as Beavis from Beavis and Butt-Head might say

This is
 (well, WAS anyway) my Syma S033G R/C Coaxial Helicopter (with Li:Poly battery).

This is
 (well, WAS anyway) my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter.

damselfly resting on the back of a plastic chair in the carport at our former home; it was likely there all night and is waiting for it to warm up so that it can fly away.
Photograph was taken at exactly 6:00am PDT on 06-10-14 in Federal Way WA. USA.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8990919293 118>
  Share Topic