Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The CTRL-V Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8889909192 118>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 1:43pm
09-30-14 {or "2014 30 Sep.", or even "September 30, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...same as yesterday, the first concerns my having added another aerial flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of paper toliets into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent pisscan? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a wharf rat in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rat is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This was my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter.

And these are my Fotos del Día.

(Top): A spider web that I saw in our front yard on the morning of 09-28-14 (or, "2014 28 Sep." or even, "September 28, Twenty Stick-Broken-Sticks if you prefer).
Presented in living color.

(Bottom): Photo of the same spider's web in dying monochrome (black & white).

My weblog (or "blog" if you prefer) requires no updates today as of this posting.

I have trips planned for my (now-usual) morgenspaziergang, nachmittagsspaziergang, and abends spaziergang today. 

Sponsored Links

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2014 at 1:27pm
10-01-14 {or "2014 01 Oct.", or even "October 01, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another operational video of the Color-Changing Twister Light (this time operating from mains power), and the second is...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of one of Jupiter's farthest moons Pasiphae taken by the Cassini space probe en route to Saturn that clearly shows approximately 49 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey emerging from the Lagrange point behind that moon? A crime scene rather severely trashed because Team Super Douche got there before the fuzz did? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid sodding dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Color-Changing Twister Light.

And the following is my Foto del Día.

?SOME TOTAL WASTOID (A REAL BUNGSNOIPE) THOUGHT THAT HE COULD BUILD A "SUPER COMPUTER" OUT OF A TOASTER, HAIRDRYER, FISHBOWL, ETC. AND USE IT TO STEAL THE KRABBY PATTY SECRET FORMULA UNTIL HE SAW THAT THE CORD WAS TOO SHORT ERROR IN 56

READY.

(you would had to have seen the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Komputer Overload" in order to "get" this one)

My weblog (or "blog" if you prefer) requires no updates today as of this posting.

I have trips planned for my (now-usual) morgenspaziergang, nachmittagsspaziergang, and abends spaziergang today. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 1:24pm
10-02-14 {or "2014 02 Oct.", or even "October 02, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another aerial flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of paper toliets into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent pisscan? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a wharf rat in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rat is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

And this is my Foto del Día.

A misprint found in a large catalogue for a well-known shipping supplies company.
Does this mean that if you tug on the ribbon, you'll go straight to H-E-Double-Bendy-Straws and receive eternal darnation

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 2:47pm
10-03-14 {or "2014 03 Oct.", or even "October 03, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another aerial flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Mars' moon Phobos taken by the Hubble Space Telescope that clearly shows approximately 12 Borg cubes and twenty eight Borg spheres in loose orbit of Phobos? A metal garbage can literally crawling with thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the garbage can's owner (somebody involved in extreme assclownery) never once bothered to kick it over (thus relieving it of water) & douche it out with Chlorox or even put a lid on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

A spam email that I received from a company that makes TOILET tank fittings.
You'd think "thaat" "uh" "kompenie" "culd" "spel" "theyer" "produkt's" "intenndid" "targot" "kerrectlie". 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2014 at 1:53pm
10-04-14 {or "2014 04 Oct.", or even "October 04, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another aerial flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? Snow on the ground where I used to live? YAAAAYYY YOU GOT ONE CORRECT!!! SUPER DEE DOOPER!!! HOO BOY! I'M SO GLAD WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!! {as Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur might say}...DAMMIT THIS WUSSY CRAP IS PISSING ME OFF!!! {as Beavis from Beavis and Butt-Head might say

This was (well, now "IS" because the replacement arrived!) my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter.

Snow in Federal Way WA. USA on the morning of 02-09-14 (or, "2014 09 Feb." or even, "Feb. 09, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer).

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2014 at 1:11pm
10-05-14 {or "2014 05 Oct.", or even "October 05, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another aerial flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? A graphic made by my (now-deceased best friend) Paul Casey? YAAAAYYY YOU GOT ANOTHER ONE CORRECT!!! SUPER DEE DOOPER!!! HOO BOY! I'M SO GLAD WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!! {as Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur might say}...DAMMIT THIS WUSSY CRAP IS PISSING ME OFF!!! {as Beavis from Beavis and Butt-Head might say

This is my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter.

My now-deceased best friend Paul Casey used to be the sysop of Paul's Waka Waka BBS.
He still has an active Cafe Press Store, so while Paul may be gone, he certainly won't be forgotten.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 1:20pm
10-06-14 {or "2014 06 Oct.", or even "October 06, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added a pair of videos of my special little furkid Nikki lavishing a bunch of "titty" "tisses" (kitty kisses) on me (one with an Anthrax choon because she's a heavy metal kitty; the other with no music at all because not everybody who comes to my website to watch animals being adorable and precious and stuff is a metalhead and would desire the subsequently unwelcome earwhipping, the next concerns my having added another aerial flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? An outdoor garbage can repaired with micturition? YAAAAYYY YOU GOT YET ANOTHER ONE CORRECT!!! SUPER DEE DOOPER!!! HOO BOY! I'M SO GLAD WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!! {as Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur might say}...DAMMIT THIS WUSSY CRAP IS PISSING ME OFF!!! {as Beavis from Beavis and Butt-Head might say

This is Nikki.

This garbage can was patched up, but the repair itself reveals a secret ingredient...PISS!!! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 1:20pm
10-07-14 {or "2014 07 Oct.", or even "October 07, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another aerial flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? Something you use if you have zits on your lady parts?!? YAAAAYYY YOU GOT YET ANOTHER ONE CORRECT!!! SUPER DEE DOOPER!!! HOO BOY! I'M SO GLAD WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!! {as Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur might say}...DAMMIT THIS WUSSY CRAP IS PISSING ME OFF!!! {as Beavis from Beavis and Butt-Head might say

So let me get this straight. If your kitty {not "feline critter"!!!(or your flower {not "chrysthanthemum"!!}) has zits, you're supposed to squirt this crap up there?!? 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 1:30pm
10-08-14 {or "2014 08 Oct.", or even "October 08, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another aerial flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of one of Jupiter's farthest moons Pasiphae taken by the Cassini space probe en route to Saturn that clearly shows approximately 49 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey emerging from the Lagrange point behind that moon? A crime scene rather severely trashed because Team Super Douche got there before the fuzz did? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid sodding dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!!  

A logo that I made for pouet.net, a website where computer demo sceners go to check out others' work. I'm a member of this website, because I used to program demos for the Commodore 64 computer under two different banners: TDM ("The Douched Moose") when I was the demo group's sole member, and TDC ("The Douche Crew") when I added two members to my demo group.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2014 at 9:15am
10-09-14 {or "2014 09 Oct.", or even "October 09, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another aerial flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Neptune's moon Triton taken by the Cassini space probe that clearly shows a Borg cube in Triton's tenuous nitrogen atmosphere? An Olympic-sized swimming pool literally crawling with tens of thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the pool's owner (somebody who is a true-blue asshaberdasher) never once bothered to put chlorine in it, drain it & douche it out with Chlorox, or even put a cover on the asinine thing for Pete sakes? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a baby elephant in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead elephant is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

(Top): A spider web that I saw in our front yard on the morning of 09-28-14 (or, "2014 28 Sep." or even, "September 28, Twenty Stick-Broken-Sticks if you prefer).
Presented in living color.

(Bottom): Photo of the same spider's web in dying monochrome (black & white).

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2014 at 1:54pm
10-10-14 {or "2014 10 Oct.", or even "October 10, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another aerial flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Neptune's moon Triton taken by the Cassini space probe that clearly shows a Borg cube in Triton's tenuous nitrogen atmosphere? An Olympic-sized swimming pool literally crawling with tens of thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the pool's owner (somebody who is a true-blue asshaberdasher) never once bothered to put chlorine in it, drain it & douche it out with Chlorox, or even put a cover on the asinine thing for Pete sakes? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a baby elephant in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead elephant is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is the character "Spongebob Tolietpants" from the Bathroom Buddies cards -- a spin-off of the Garbage Pale Kids cards.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2014 at 8:08am
NCOD (10-11-14) {or "2014 11 Oct.", or even "October 11, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another pair of flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent pisscan? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a wharf rat in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rat is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

October 11 is National Coming Out Day.
I'm already "out of the closet" as it were, so I need not do anything "extra" today. :-)

HAPPY
NATIONAL
COMING OUT
DAY

2014!!!!!!!
to all gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgensdered, and gay-friendly people out there in Pride® Scooters and Powerchairs cyberland!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2014 at 9:08am
10-12-14 {or "2014 12 Oct.", or even "October 12, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another aerial flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? An old mattress with urine & spooge (piss & sperm) stains and with multiple razor-sharp springs sticking out of it set out with the garbage in the owner's hopes that the dustcart (garbage truck) would pick it up? A motorcycle in a parking space at the Fred Meyers store in Juneau AK. USA with two flat tires -- flat because some butt dumpling slashed them with a knife? A CD that has songs with a lot of synthetic clapping in them? A rusty old toilet lying on its side in the front yard of a dilapidated double-wide? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is the character "Urine Trouble" from the Bathroom Buddies cards -- a spin-off of the Garbage Pale Kids cards.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2014 at 9:04am
Columbus Day (10-13-14) {or "2014 13 Oct.", or even "October 13 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another aerial flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? A snowman with this big semi-melted yellow spot near its base (where a large dog like a black lab had obviously piddled on it)? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent uranator? An overflowing kitchen dustbin (garbage can) crawling with rats, cockroaches, and flies? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

"Lamp Floating in a Wall Uranator".
This is another drawing of mine that I submitted to the now-defunct "Poorly-Drawn Lamp Page" in 2000 or perhaps 2001.

HAPPY
COLUMBUS
DAY

2014!!!!!!!
to everybody there in Pride® Scooters and Powerchairs cyberland!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 10:11am
10-14-14 {or "2014 14 Oct.", or even "October 14 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another aerial flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? An overflowing kitchen dustbin (garbage can) crawling with rats, cockroaches, piss ants, and flies? An empty swimming pool that suffered a botched conversion into a skateboarding halfpipe? A bunch of baby brown recluse spiders under the floor of a bedroom? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

A very colorful 3D animated .GIF image.
Click on it to view it full-size.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 9:33am
10-15-14 {or "2014 15 Oct.", or even "October 15 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Neptune's moon Triton taken by the Cassini space probe that clearly shows a Borg cube in Triton's tenuous nitrogen atmosphere? An Olympic-sized swimming pool literally crawling with tens of thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the pool's owner (somebody who is a true-blue asshaberdasher) never once bothered to put chlorine in it, drain it & douche it out with Chlorox, or even put a cover on the asinine thing for Pete sakes? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a baby elephant in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead elephant is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

October is National Boob Cancer Awareness Month.
Yes, that pink ribbon (a symbol of this) is on me -- a guy.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2014 at 9:42am
10-16-14 {or "2014 16 Oct.", or even "October 16 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added an operational video of the Color-Changing Twister Light that shows it going down the tube (the red LEDs quit functioning), the next concerns my having added another flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Forcas III that shows a large armada of Klingon birds of prey in orbit of the planet -- the photo was taken by the Argus Array (a large subspace telescope)? A telephone lying upside-down on the floor with its receiver nocked off the hook because of a recent magnitude 6.8 earthquake? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a raven in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid sodding dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Color-Changing Twister Light.

The opening graphic for a website I have called, "The Infomercial Toliet", a website with "reviews" of all kinds of infomercials...be it the pot that supports a party balloon on a column of steam, the "shark attack vaccume" that eats screws, the hockey goalie's mask that shocks the $#!7 out of your face with 24 evil looking electrodes, the depilatory (hair remover) named like a man's testes, or the silly rotisserie thing that looks like a real pain in the toilet muscle to load, unload, and clean.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2014 at 9:31am
10-17-14 {or "2014 17 Oct.", or even "October 17 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Forcas III that shows a large armada of Klingon birds of prey in orbit of the planet -- the photo was taken by the Argus Array (a large subspace telescope)? A telephone lying upside-down on the floor with its receiver nocked off the hook because of a recent magnitude 6.8 earthquake? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a raven in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid sodding dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

The upper photograph is of my (now-deceased) Rascal model # 205 scooter that I had in the mid-1990s.
Note the stereo under the seat and the speakers on the seatback (a subwoofer was located behind the seat!); plus the yellow LED headlight and the blue-green LED in the tiller ("handlebars").

The lower photographs are of my Rascal model # 255 scooter that I had from 2000 until mid-2006; it too went to pot and had to be replaced with a Pride® Celebrity X3 Scooter scooter.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2014 at 10:23am
My Website's 15th Anniversary (10-18-14) {or "2014 18 Oct.", or even "October 18 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I have ten (10) updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added a new evaluation of the Syma S033G R/C Coaxial Helicopter (with Li:Poly battery), the next eight concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of its LEDs, and the tenth is...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of one of Jupiter's farthest moons Pasiphae taken by the Cassini space probe en route to Saturn that clearly shows approximately 49 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey emerging from the Lagrange point behind that moon? A crime scene rather severely trashed because Team Super Douche got there before the fuzz did? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid sodding dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Syma S033G R/C Coaxial Helicopter (with Li:Poly battery).

Happy 15th Birthday The LED (and Laser) Museum!

The LED (and Laser) Museum has its FIFTEENTH birthday today!!!
What started out as a ~15K web page with a smattering of B&W photographs from an old beat-up webcam on 10-18-99 has blossomed into the 0.452365888909975271 terabytes (~452.3658 gigabytes) website it is today (10-18-14).

This was my "The Punishment Zone" entry page from when I started performing rated flashlight evaluations a short time after launching the website.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2014 at 1:21pm
10-19-14 {or "2014 19 Oct.", or even "October 19 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having taken a beam terminus photo of the 980nm Laser Pen using the camera in my UDI camera helicopter, the second concerns my having added a video of the Fiber Optic Vibrating Light that shows it going to pot, and the last is...well, what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent pisscan? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a wharf rat in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rat is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my 980nm Laser Pen.

This is (or WAS anyway) my Fiber Optic Vibrating Light.

Is there any question what I'm on my way to do just by looking at this picture of my shadow?
If you guessed, "I'm going to the park to fly some R/C aircraft" then YAAAAYYY YOU GOT IT CORRECT!!! SUPER DEE DOOPER!!! HOO BOY! I'M SO GLAD WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!! {as Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur might say}...DAMMIT THIS WUSSY CRAP IS PISSING ME OFF!!! {as Beavis from Beavis and Butt-Head might say

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2014 at 2:04pm
10-20-14 {or "2014 20 Oct.", or even "October 20 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Forcas III that shows a large armada of Klingon birds of prey in orbit of the planet -- the photo was taken by the Argus Array (a large subspace telescope)? A telephone lying upside-down on the floor with its receiver nocked off the hook because of a recent magnitude 6.8 earthquake? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a raven in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid sodding dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

An, "INSTANT A**HOLE JUST ADD ALCOHOL" bumper sticker that I ordered from CafePress in late-2012.
You know, kind of like, "Instant Coffee Just Add Hot Water" or, "Instant Breakfast Just Add Milk". 
Note that the two "S"s in "A**HOLE" were replaced by asterisks ("*") by me in post -- the original has the toilet word spelled correctly.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2014 at 9:06am
10-21-14 {or "2014 21 Oct.", or even "October 21 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added another flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of one of Jupiter's farthest moons Pasiphae taken by the Cassini space probe en route to Saturn that clearly shows approximately 49 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey emerging from the Lagrange point behind that moon? A crime scene rather severely trashed because Team Super Douche got there before the fuzz did? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid sodding dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

Screen dumps from the Commodore 64 video game demo "Uri-Not++" that I wrote in 1993.
Somebody on the Commercials I Hate BBS saw these pics and suggested that I write a video game called, "Las Vegas Pee Gamble" where your objective is to urinate before the pisscan flushes by itself, subsequently splashing your pants legs & shoes with pee.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 1:55pm
10-22-14 {or "2014 22 Oct.", or even "October 22 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first is an update to my HobbyZone® Champ RTF R/C Airplane's eval. to state that I have successfully completed repairs & static testing of it, the next concerns my having added another flight video of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is...well, what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent pisscan? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a wharf rat in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rat is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my HobbyZone® Champ RTF R/C Airplane.

What's wrong with this picture?
Taken January 2001 at the now-defunct 21st Century Foxes lounge in Seattle.
The bartender was very urinated (pissed off) at this, because he said, "...it was the good one too!"
Like the screen dumps of my Commodore 64 computer video game demo "Uri-Not++" that I wrote in 1993 indicated (which I had as my "Fotos del Día" not yesterday), a bully must have kicked it off the wall. 

Here, let's show you that screen dump (just the one mentioning the bully) again: 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2014 at 9:26am
10-23-14 {or "2014 23 Oct.", or even "October 23 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer} (EIGHT MORE DAYS TO HALLOWEEN).

(Top): This is what happens when you hose down the Honey Nut Cheerios Bee with Raid "House & Garden" insecticide (or "bugicide" if you prefer) in an aerosol bomb.

(Center): A graphic I made in 2002; using the much-hated Honey Nut Cheerios Bee riding a scooter and a violet LED.

(Bottom): This graphic that I made in 2001 shows the Honey Nut Cheerios bee being forced back (with the aid of a toliet plunger) into its natural habitat - the sewer of course.
This bee is a male (drone), and therefore possesses no sting -- so I was at no risk of being stung {and subsequently envenomated} during "bee disposal".

Note if you will that in all three pictures that the bee's two back legs are on its abdomen (butt), rather than on its thorax like they ought to be. Only an entomologist (a person who studies insects {or "bugs if you prefer) is likely to catch this.
And just why does the bee have only four legs? ALL insects have six!!!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 1:22pm
10-24-14 {or "2014 24 Oct.", or even "October 24 , Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding quartet of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having taken a beam terminus photo of my 980nm Laser Pen's output using an anti-Stokes IR detector card, the next is a rather sad update to my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter's eval. to state that the studly gay little UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter was blown far, far away by the wind during a flight and was not found (necessitating my have to use the dreadful, "icon for the first time), the next concerns my having added another flight video of the same helicopter, and the fourth is...well, what else could it be? A TP'd house on Halloween that somebody who is a true-blue asshaberdasher papered with multiple rolls of Charmin® brand Ultra-Soft bungwipe (with butt pillows)? A busted bong on a night table -- busted because some total wastoid dropped the asinine thing on the floor while smoking it? A dead cricket with its tweeter sawn off because some butt dumpling saw the Beavis and Butt-Head® episode, "Lawn and Garden" with the 'Insect Court' sequence in it? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my 980nm Laser Pen.

This is (well, WAS anyway) my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter.

I used to be the sysop of a BBS in Seattle WA. USA (from 07-21-89 to 07-21-99)...here's the "poster" (on some type of fibrous cloth) for the software I ran...I still have the poster. :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8889909192 118>
  Share Topic