Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Internet Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Who should Rihanna date? are you f**king kidding?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who should Rihanna date? are you f**king kidding?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2009 at 5:46am
Actually, Jimbo, I was reacting to N-Dizzle's saying that if she was throwing his stuff out the window, she deserved it.

You're right; from the little I have heard, things were building up between them.

And I agree, Thor, with your first two paragraphs.  And I don't really care what they do to each other, either, but Gail is correct that it sets an awful example for young women.
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2009 at 5:54am
Not that Brown isn't setting a pretty bad example for men himself.

N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2009 at 5:55am
Originally posted by FaithSF FaithSF wrote:

Actually, Jimbo, I was reacting to N-Dizzle's saying that if she was throwing his stuff out the window, she deserved it.

SO if someone was throwing your stuff out the window, you'd just stand there and let them do it?    Even if they get to expensive stuff like electronics and computers?     Now I'm not talking about a Rihanna-style beating or anything like that.   But without a doubt I WOULD physically stop the person from throwing my stuff out.  

I did not know the entire story of what happened between Rihanna/Brown.    Had she done something to Brown, I would not feel bad for her one bit.    I'm sick of the idea that men need to always sit back and be feminist punching bags.    Separate but equal didn't work in education and it should not be here.    If both sides are exchanging blows, then both sides need to be treated equally.
gail View Drop Down
Never Posted
Never Posted
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2009 at 6:31am
   Whoever the hell anybody  thinks is right or wrong, regardless of whether Rihanna (who really doesn't warrant the attention that we've paid her) was the provocateur, villianess or victim, the bottom line is that as a woman, she is worthless. Brown is obviously in the wrong, but this young woman that has had the honor and availability to be a role model is nothing more than a publicity seeking turncoat. She makes me sicker than Chris Brown does.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2009 at 11:43pm
okeydokey...let's see what the public thinks...

Quick Vote
Rihanna: Is it time for her to dump Chris Brown?
Yes 94% 12509
No 6% 756
Total Votes: 13265

I knew I was right! Rihanna SHOULD date Little Stevie Wonder! (I even asked MissyDWolf!Big%20smile
~~~~~~
...came up with thie above while reading CNN and listening to a spring training baseball game, when I heard the following:
"batter up...it's a swing & a miss!...there goes the runner....it's a steal - and (s)he's SAFE"

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
DirtyD79 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2009 at 10:28am
Originally posted by gail gail wrote:

Rihanna is a worse role model then her piece of crap boyfriend, I DO condone hitting women. I'd like to knock her f**king teeth out for setting women's rights back at least 100 years. Chris Brown is worthless, no ifs and or buts. Rihanna not pressing charges is worse than useless; she's an enabler. Anybody that pities her should seek therapy. Also, I somehow think there is more to this...she has a very volatile temper as well and probably hit him first. Regardless, Americans need to rethink their idol worship and perhaps focus on people that give back to the community. Isn't it truly ironic how both Whitney Houston's and Bobby Brown's careers both went to hell and Tina Turner, who finally took a stand and became her own woman is more popular than ever?

Thank you for being one of the few sane ones out there.
Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
Wild Starchild View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2009 at 10:38am
Well, I certainly HATE to see a woman get bashed around by a dude but there ARE times, when a man has to defend themselves against crazy behavior. I unfortunately had to smack an old girlfriend once, and I AM NOT PROUD of it in any sense of the way. I have felt bad about it for years, but there was a damned good reason.

She was the type who like to wrestle, and tickle, but she had these long assed finger nails and would claw the living hell outta me. I told her to stop like a million times, but she was pig headed and wouldn't. One day she started in, and I held her arms, telling her she really needed to stop doing that because it hurt. well, she was on top of me and she thought it would be funny to knee me in the nuts!! She unloaded on me and BY GOD that sh*t hurt. I told her not to do that again!!, but she did it a second time. I told her matter of factly to get off me and let me up, or I was gonna pop her. She tried a third time, and I slapped the piss out of her. I got up, grabbed my stuff and left. I felt bad about hitting her, but that's insane. You guys might feel bad at me for doing that, but I hurt for several days over it. She called me and said she was sorry, I told her the same, but I didn't want to see her anymore if that was the best she could do. She made me do something that is sooo against what I stand for, and it really made me mad!! She was crazy with stuff like that. I warned her twice, but I guess she just thought she could get away with kneeing me in my nuts!!

Rihanna, shouldn't have taken the asshole back by any count!! If he beat her up that badly this time, I can ONLY IMAGINE what he'll do the next time. I say anyone who stays with a maniac like that should know what's in store for them!! Once someone let's lose the dogs of war like that, it's kind of hard to put them back in the pen.
AW DAMN!!!! Wild Shot the friggin TV again!!!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2009 at 3:25pm

Judge Judy would say to her, "You kneed him?  And he hit you back?  Good!  You deserved it."

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2009 at 10:10pm
They deserve each other. Idiots. They'll NEVER see a dollar from our family, unless it is from Social Services (and thus, out of our control), where I'm certain they will eventually end up.

Quick Vote
Rihanna-Chris Brown Duet: Are they sending the wrong message?
Yes 93% 10635
No 7% 839
Total Votes: 11474

Chris%20Brown%20and%20Rihanna%20record%20duet

Chris Brown and Rihanna record duet

Singer Chris Brown has recorded a song with his reported girlfriend, Rihanna, just days after charges were filed against him for allegedly assaulting her, the record's producer said Thursday through a publicist. full story
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2009 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Wild Starchild Wild Starchild wrote:

She was the type who like to wrestle, and tickle, but she had these long assed finger nails and would claw the living hell outta me. I told her to stop like a million times, but she was pig headed and wouldn't. One day she started in, and I held her arms, telling her she really needed to stop doing that because it hurt. well, she was on top of me and she thought it would be funny to knee me in the nuts!! She unloaded on me and BY GOD that sh*t hurt. I told her not to do that again!!, but she did it a second time. I told her matter of factly to get off me and let me up, or I was gonna pop her. She tried a third time, and I slapped the piss out of her. I got up, grabbed my stuff and left. I felt bad about hitting her, but that's insane. You guys might feel bad at me for doing that, but I hurt for several days over it. She called me and said she was sorry, I told her the same, but I didn't want to see her anymore if that was the best she could do. She made me do something that is sooo against what I stand for, and it really made me mad!! She was crazy with stuff like that. I warned her twice, but I guess she just thought she could get away with kneeing me in my nuts!!

I don't!     I feel that whenever she does anything to the "boy bits", the gloves are off and she deserves what she gets after that.    Unless you are in a situation where you are defending yourself, there is no justifiable reason for attacking someone's balls.     It's not funny.
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2009 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Judge Judy would say to her, "You kneed him?  And he hit you back?  Good!  You deserved it."

For once I agree with something Thor posted.

(even though Judge Judy is the one who said it) LOLLOLLOL
Pirate Alyx View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pirate Alyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2009 at 9:41pm
When I first heard this story...I thought ah huh..her S&M TRIST is coming out...that's why she's forgiving him.  It's been obvious by the stuff she's been wearing and acting in her video's.  
plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is..............
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2009 at 12:15am

These kids never saw ads like these, I guess:

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2009 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

These kids never saw ads like these, I guess:

Those ads really paint a black and white picture of domestic violence, though that stuff does exist, too.  I think much of the reality involves mutual abuse that escalates to the point where the guy uses his "ace in the hole"...that is, his fists.  Plus, they don't take into account the strange dynamics of the sort of people who gravitate to abusive/abuse-able types.

This hot, feisty female bartender (about 32 y/o) who lives near me has had a succession of cool, tough-guy boyfriends over the past 6 years.  These are the types she's chosen to be with and have kids with.   Even though I've seen the cops called there several times, and have witnessed violence between her and her various boyfriends, I don't think she'd have it any other way.  I don't think she has the least bit of interest in guys who aren't able to "handle her".  Maybe she sees nice guys as weak.  More power to her.  If she gets beaten up, she will have asked for it.

gail View Drop Down
Never Posted
Never Posted
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2009 at 2:59pm
   Rihanna sould make a "date" to have her contracts revoked. same with Chris Brown.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2009 at 2:22am
Rihanna just unveiled her new tattoo today!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2009 at 3:36am
I'm sick of this bitch & I've never heard her sing a note.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2009 at 5:19am

She and that guy are probably lovin' it up right now.

Glitch View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 9:55pm

Yeah.  Her boyfriend.  The one up there on the left.  He's a major star too, so I've heard.  But I understand they're back together.  If that's true, let 'em have at each other.

Agreed. I don't care about Chris Brown, I never have, and I never will.  Even though Rihanna did not deserve this beating that her "boyfriend" gave her, but ever since she decided to go back to her abusive lover, I totally lost respect for Rihanna that I used to have.

Alas, poor Rihanna.  Just another abused lover that comes back for more. 
Mankind is divided into two classes: those who earn their living by the sweat of their brow, and those who sell them handkerchiefs, cold drinks, and electric fans.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 5:12am
Maybe Rihanna should do a remake of the old song written by Carole King, He Hit Me (and It Felt Like a Kiss), though I doubt she'd understand it.

He hit me and it felt like a kiss
He hit me but it didn't hurt me
He couldn't stand to hear me say
That I'd been with someone new
And when I told him I had been untrue

He hit me (da-da-da-ah) and it felt like a kiss (felt like a kiss)
He hit me (da-da-da-ah) and I knew he loved me
If he didn't care for me,
I could have never made him mad
But he hit me (da-da-da-ah) and I was glad

(Da-da-da-ah)
(Da-da-da-ah)

Yes, he hit me (da-da-da-ah) and it felt like a kiss (felt like a kiss)
He hit me (da-da-da-ah) and I knew I loved him
And then, he took me in his arms
With all the tenderness there is
And when he kissed me (da-da-da-ah), he made me his
(Da-da-da)

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 12:47pm
...oh well...too bad for Rihanna, what a shame for Chris - the courts ruled against them and they both lost out...no 'conjugal beatings'...Cry
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 7:39am
Chris%20Brown%20received%20an%20expected%20sentence%20on%20Tuesday%20of%20probation%20and%20community%20service.<<<---YO! You 'cool like 'dat?'

Adult? Looks like a KID who will become an adult the hard way. 

Brown sentenced for Rihanna assault; other incidents surface

• Story Highlights
  • NEW: Probation report: Brown, Rihanna in two previous domestic violence incidents
  • Chris Brown sentenced to five years probation and "labor-oriented service"
  • Brown admitted in a plea deal that he was guilty of a felony assault
  • Police statement: Brown punched girlfriend Rihanna in February

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/08/25/chris.brown.sentencing/index.html

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 5:08pm
Yet, I'll bet he has his self a new ho already.  If any girl dates him at this point and gets the wrath of his fist---sorry, no sympathy.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 9:06pm

Yet, I'll bet he has his self a new ho already... 
Undoubtedly.
He appears to be in disguise, in the latest photo...kind of an 'upscale super hero' look, doncha know, cancha tell. I'm certain "MonkeyBoy" will certainly be able to pick up some stuggling crack whore ("gimmee 'da crack, 'ain' be mindin' da *itchsmack!") that is on his same work-release chain-gang. 
When the Crips and the Blood finally called 'The Big Truce' (in L.A.), it was for the betterment of family and community.
Men started becoming Men again; they evolved.
More COMPLETE FAMILIES are showing up (NEAT!).
No matter HOW 'BAD' they were before, they all appear to understand Any MAN WILL NEVER lays hand upon a Woman.
This goofball apparently got left behind; never got the message.

JasonTKD View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonTKD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2009 at 8:00pm

I unfortunately had to smack an old girlfriend once, and I AM NOT PROUD of it in any sense of the way. I have felt bad about it for years, but there was a damned good reason.

Hell, you warned her a 3 times-- those three knees to the balls was assault ....I'd defend myself, too if someone kept attacking me.

Rihanna, shouldn't have taken the asshole back by any count!! If he beat her up that badly this time, I can ONLY IMAGINE what he'll do the next time.

Yeah, next time she might not stay alive to go back to him.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic