Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Roslandcapital.com~G. Gordon Liddy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roslandcapital.com~G. Gordon Liddy
    Posted: 18 Feb 2009 at 12:08am
G. Gordon Liddy has got to be one of the most obnoxious TV personalities around. Take that guy, stick a tophat on his head, and it's the Monoply Man!!!

Rosland Capital, another buy OUR gold company, I have a great idea. Cash4Gold should call Rosland Capital and buy all their gold and STFU!!!! Then we wouldn't have to hear the stupid sh*t!!!
AW DAMN!!!! Wild Shot the friggin TV again!!!
Sponsored Links

Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2009 at 1:49am
My dad is a geologist who specializes in ore deposits (in other words, gold, silver, etc...) I would love to send one of his specimens in to one of these things to see how much they say they are worth... LOLWink But the specimens would probably get "lost in the mail" so I don't dare!
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
timdubya View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timdubya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2009 at 3:42pm
Maybe GGL will put his hand over a candle until you buy the gold.
Wild Starchild View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 10:55am
THIS IS A DOLLAR BILL!!!!!!!.............

I KNOW WHAT f**kING DOLLAR BILL IS ASSHOLE!!!! STFU ALREADY!!!! I'm wishing someone would flush this turd FAST!!! HEY G. GORDON.....FOLLOW BILLY MAYS TO HELL!!!!!
AW DAMN!!!! Wild Shot the friggin TV again!!!
sharonite View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharonite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 3:59pm
G. Gordon Shiddy is as batsh*t crazy as Michele Bachmann, Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, and Orly Taitz COMBINED.

He should be in a residential treatment facility and not allowed anywhere near television or radio airwaves.
The Last Brain Left View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Last Brain Left Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by sharonite sharonite wrote:

G. Gordon Shiddy is as batsh*t crazy as Michele Bachmann, Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, and Orly Taitz COMBINED.

He should be in a residential treatment facility and not allowed anywhere near television or radio airwaves.

Yes, free speech be damned.
"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." - Winston Churchill
The Last Brain Left View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Last Brain Left Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Wild Starchild Wild Starchild wrote:

G. Gordon Liddy has got to be one of the most obnoxious TV personalities around. Take that guy, stick a tophat on his head, and it's the Monoply Man!!!

Rosland Capital, another buy OUR gold company, I have a great idea. Cash4Gold should call Rosland Capital and buy all their gold and STFU!!!! Then we wouldn't have to hear the stupid sh*t!!!

Gold is the more volatile than the dollar. People don't seem to understand that.
"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." - Winston Churchill
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic