Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RIP, Tim Sara

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOL1955 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RIP, Tim Sara
    Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 9:31pm
It is with profound sorrow that I must tell you of the passing of my beloved husband, Tim, this morning at Virginia Mason Hospital's ICU.  He passed with peace and dignity, having received the holy sacraments and in the presence of his mother and me.  If you are so inclined, please say a prayer for the passing of his loving soul. He is now safe, happy, healthy and whole in heaven.

God loaned Tim to me for 35 years, and I would not trade a moment of that time, but I know God loved Tim, too, and wanted him to cease suffering and come home.  Tim will wait for me until my time rolls around.

If you love someone, tell them so today.  Never put it off.

Shanon
Love endures all.
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 9:34pm
Cry I am so very sorry for your loss, Shanon.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 9:35pm
CryCryCry Shanon, I am so saddened by this news and for your loss.

I will light a candle in Church tonight on my way home.

God Bless you and Tim.

The artist formerly known as Madawee

Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 9:35pm
Oh, LOL! I'm so sorry... CryHug
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 9:39pm
I am deeply, deeply saddened by your loss.  Words are inadequate to express.

I hope that we can be of some comfort to you.  Maybe even allow you to laugh once in a while. 

I am so sorry.

shadow View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 9:45pm
I am so sorry to hear the news.
Time spent together can be taken for granted.
Many will be reminded by your loss.
I know I am reminded.

Shanon I feel for you.
was feeling nostalgic
aleen View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aleen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 9:46pm
I am so very sorry to hear of your loss.  Please accept my sincerest condolences.
"Did somebody say 'muffins?'" Hazel from the Magic Bullet infomercial
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 9:53pm
OMG. Cry Shanon, I hope you have some shoulders to hold on to out there. Remember the good times.

Not trying to be funny.........just the best I could come up with.Unhappy
smittykins View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smittykins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 10:07pm
Shanon, I am so very sorry for your loss.  I'm going on my fourth year of widowhood myself, so I know what you're going through.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.  CryHug
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 10:24pm
Shanon, I've sent you a PM.
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 10:31pm
Cry I'm so sorry Shanon, really Cry
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 11:00pm

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beloved one!!!CryCry

Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 11:22pm
Shanon,

My thoughts are with you. 
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 11:32pm
Oh, Shanon.  I'm so sorry.

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 12:16am
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 12:25am
There are obviously no adequate words that can be said here, but I sincerely hope that you'll continue to turn to your friends here at CIH for moral support & to hopefully make you occasionally smile when you're ready to again.

You have our deepest sympathies.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 1:02am
RIP, Tim

and peace to you, Shanon.

Heart
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
meinga View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meinga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 1:36am
I am so sorry Shanon.  I hope you find peace.
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 2:54am
God be with you Shanon.
Poiuyt Power!!!
LOL1955 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOL1955 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 4:00am
May God bless each of you  for your kind words and support.  They mean more to me than I can express.

Shanon
Love endures all.
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 4:04am
Cry Hug
jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 6:41am
This place, these people, this forum. These are some of the finest and most caring people I have come across.
Sharon, you offered me congratulations when I shared the news of my upcoming child and you offered comfort in your post when I shared my concerns for my baby's possible Cystic Fibrosis. You and many others here carried me by simply acknowledging my post.
So now I am seeing it is your time to be blessed and offered support and condolences.

I am so sorry, I am thankful you can perhaps find a  little comfort available in all of us.

Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 7:44am
CryCryCryCryCryCry

Shanon, I am so sorry for your loss. Just know that he is with God now and in no more pain. May God be with you and your family during this sad time.

Just know you are loved here. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.
LOL1955 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOL1955 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 4:47pm
Jer and Mooch, I do take great comfort in the love and support I have found here.  As I have said often in the past, "I love youse guys."
Love endures all.
Irishman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irishman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 8:20pm
Sorry for your loss, Shanon.Hug
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic