Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Recommended / Not Recommended
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

OXO Good Grips.......my ass!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OXO Good Grips.......my ass!
    Posted: 31 Jan 2009 at 3:27am
There's a show on Ovation right now, talking with designers at Smart Design. They're talking about innovative concepts for everyday household items.

One woman explained that she came up with the OXO Good Grips concept. "We decided that the handles had to be easy to grip, and the packaging would invite people to touch it and see for themselves, blahblahblah...."

A couple of years ago, I had purchased an OXO dish scrubber, where you could put dish soap into the hollow tube. Fun way to do dishes for a lazy bum like myself! Big%20smile Unfortunately, the scrubber part broke, rendering the item useless, and a replacement head was nowhere to be found Cry

Oh well. Having not yet learned any lessons, I purchased an OXO Good Grip can opener last year. The stupid grip keeps slipping off, making the simple act of can-opening a tedious chore Angry

When that woman came on to take credit for her crapass idea, I told my S.O. about it, and he said that he got his friend an OXO garlic crusher, and it broke upon first use.

So here I am, finally getting my own little bit of revenge on OX-effing-O. Damn you OXO and all the misery you have inflicted upon innocent consumers!! Thumbs%20Down You guys suck.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic