Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Talking With Food In The Mouth Ads

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Talking With Food In The Mouth Ads
    Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 3:38am
This seems to be a trend with cereal ads in particular.  Dead

You have to hear the crunching and the talking at the same time.   I don't know the brand-- but one has John McEnroe showing up in the couple's bedroom Confused   and eating cereal with them.   His mouth is full and he's talking and eating at the same time.  I saw another cereal ad a couple days ago with a couple debating what's on the cereal box.  They are both pale, and dare I say it.....UGLY people.   They do close-ups on their pale, sickly looking faces.    The husband keeps reading what the box says until the wife finally states that the BOX itself wants the husband to shut up. 

Can this get any worse??  Shocked
"Mama Mia! That's a spicy meatball!!" ~~Alka Seltzer Ad
Sponsored Links

Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 3:49am
Originally posted by Spicy_Meatball Spicy_Meatball wrote:

You have to hear the crunching and the talking at the same time.   I don't know the brand-- but one has John McEnroe showing up in the couple's bedroom Confused   and eating cereal with them.   His mouth is full and he's talking and eating at the same time.  I saw another cereal ad a couple days ago with a couple debating what's on the cereal box.  They are both pale, and dare I say it.....UGLY people.   They do close-ups on their pale, sickly looking faces.    The husband keeps reading what the box says until the wife finally states that the BOX itself wants the husband to shut up. 

I'm sure Tiz. Pa, Ademe, or Thor can find something worse. Evil%20Smile
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 4:33am
Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

I'm sure Tiz. Pa, Ademe, or Thor can find something worse. Evil%20Smile

...why thanks for the call!

OF COURSE IT CAN GET WORSE, KIDS!!!
(I'm still searching...consider this 'intermission'...)
I HATE people talking with food in their mouths; MissyD will actually tries and add food to a person's mouth, if they talk while eating...
O.K., I got it...Spicy, don't worry - YES! I think I've found PROOF! 

But first, let's get a little lesson in dentistry; look at the photos..and be sure to watch the videos! After this, you'll look at their mouths even closer!

Now...let's put some food in some of that! I'VE TWO GREAT EXAMPLES!

...and now, after all of that, we can all read Hooty's just-released book, written rapidly after going through the above...
Owl%20Puke%20the%20Book?

ClapClapClap<a graceful 'wolfbow'>ClapClapClap
You're welcome, thank you all!
o.k., I give up for tonight - MissyDWolf is making me shut it down...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
meinga View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meinga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 6:19am

So, John McEnroe is now stalking/breaking into peoples houses  to push cereal...at least he didn't throw a fit and punch the guy out when the guy says the cereal looks like "tennis racquets".   He just says "ha ha" so, he must have calmed down a bit since the 70's-80's...and be hard up for some $ to do this commercial.

The other one.... Steve is a whipped wimp with a ugly wife.  They both need to shut up!

I don't know either what cereals these commercials are for, but both of them are DUMB!

ratattack View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratattack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 3:34pm
I think that every Carls Jr. ad falls into this category. However, they also add graphic sound effects.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic