Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HALO Germ Killing Vacuum Cleaner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HALO Germ Killing Vacuum Cleaner
    Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 9:03am
OK folks, every once in a while, something happens on this planet that benefits mankind in ways that truely boggle the human mind!! And it is with great pleasure that I have the honor in presenting to you just such an accomplishment. Those of you suffering from depression, throw away your medication, cancel the appointment with the shrink and listen up. Those sick in spirit who have all but given up on life, take heed to my words for your whole life is about to change forever.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the HALO Germ Killing Vacuum Cleaner, with the the Ultra Violet Light. It is the end all, fit all solution to any and every problem on the face of the planet. I could sing it's accolades for days upon days, night after night, for a millenium.......

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!! Enough of the Bullsh*t!! I say, f**k the Dumb sh*t!!!! This commercial really got under my skin, but what topped the f**king cake, and threw me into I CAN'T f**kING BELIEVE THEY JUST SAID THAT!! mode was when one customer actually said, and I quote,

"When I take that Ultra Violet light and I go back and forth, knowing that I am sucking up and killing all of the things that were in there, YOU JUST CAN'T GET A BETTER FEELING!!!"

Really?? You just CAN'T get a better feeling??? Not with drugs?? Not with Alcohol?? Not from SEX???? You mean "this SUCKER" is better than a blow job??? WELL f**k ME RUNNING!!!! I guess I'll order up me one of these here little puppies!! I mean sh*t, wouldn't I be f**king myself in the ear with a cactus if I don't get one of these things. I mean there is no better experience anywhere in the entire universe than to own one of these God Damned vacuum cleaners!!Now, I can sleep at night. Now, I can walk to the mailbox in peace again!! Now, I can let the dog and the cat in the same room together. Now I can watch Wrestling and not care that it's fake! I can finally be free again because I know, if anything were to happen, all I have to do, is vacuum my floor with the Halo, and all is going to be put back in order. OH if only the dinosaurs had had one of these, then maybe they would have had a chance. Poor bastards!!

AW DAMN!!!! Wild Shot the friggin TV again!!!
Sponsored Links

squashbuckler View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote squashbuckler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 9:18pm
I'll take 5. Does it come with a cleaning kit?  Mmmmm vaccuhead!
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 12:08am
Lemme guess, the vacuum sucks up "99.9%"of the germs. Ermm   
Wild Starchild View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 5:06pm
Come ON!! You mean no one else has seen this friggin ad??? That's hard for me to believe. LOL
8 Track Single View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8 Track Single Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:59am
If you really want truth in advertising...ORECK...the vacuum that really SUCKS!
kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 4:11am
Well, you could give yourself a blow-J WITH the vacuum...
madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 6:00am
Originally posted by kat kat wrote:

Well, you could give yourself a blow-J WITH the vacuum...

No.  That would be my mother's Electrolux canister vacuum.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:50pm
This thread sucks.
(never seen the commercial...)

However, if you just happen to have an extra $500 (wait! it's on sale!), you too can have one of these to give Mom. (if you shop wisely, you can find these for $400 - save that extra $100 for the co-pay at the ER!)
"Good Housekeeping" endorsed!

Timing is right; Mom's Day is TOMORROW! How can you possibly go wrong?

I bought MissyDWolf a vacuum cleaner for Valentine's Day, a long time ago...it was a real pretty, shiny jet-black one I got on sale at Circuit City... 

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Wild Starchild View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 6:28pm
LOL Nothing says I love you more than a machine to WORK with!! LOL "Here baby, suck it harder now!!!'

I'm hinting to my kids for a new wood lathe!! LOL
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Wild Starchild Wild Starchild wrote:

LOL Nothing says I love you more than a machine to WORK with!! LOL "Here baby, suck it harder now!!!'

I'm hinting to my kids for a new wood lathe!! LOL

My stepdad gave my mom a leaf mulcher once........she wasn't too pleased.Embarrassed
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic