Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Dr" Phil

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Dr" Phil
    Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Becker was hilarious,he hated everybody pretty much. I miss that damn show. LOL

It's on all day Friday on Universal HD and every week night at 6pm on WGN.

They just started showing them on UHD this month all day Fridays, and in HD.   I never knew they did HD Becker back in 2000.    Fridays are my new favorite day, for a different reason. LOL
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 11:30am
Becker was hilarious,he hated everybody pretty much. I miss that damn show. LOL
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
kk218 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kk218 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 7:35am
Oh man, I loved Becker.

Then it took the traditional sitcom route of adding bad characters that are somehow vaguely related to the good characters who have all gone on vacation or some sh*tty excuse for their disappearance.
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 4:06am
Originally posted by kk218 kk218 wrote:

Yeah his show sucks.

Oprah created another show called "The Doctors" that is pretty decent though.

"The Doctors".   Oh gawd, another stinker.    Here, we get that show back to back, with Oprah in between.    My Afternoon Hell LOLLOLLOL

On the other hand, I like Dr/ Oz from the Oprah show.   He usually has good segments on.   But "The Doctors" is the piece of crap I thought it would be.   A bunch of sex and fart jokes.   One day they even had a warning at the beginning since they were talking about "sensitive" issues.    And they have that pretty boy doctor, you just KNOW he's reliable! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Personally, I prefer Dr. Becker and Dr. House!! Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 4:03am
Originally posted by Spicy_Meatball Spicy_Meatball wrote:

Originally posted by N-Dizzle N-Dizzle wrote:

Oh yeah, his fartknocker son who wrote that sappy theme song.  

LOL ..... fartknocker?!   LOL    Z'at the one who's married to the hideous blonde tranny-bimbo?  Or  was that the other fartknocker??  Tongue  Why does Dr. Phool have to have his whole famn damily on anyway?   Confused

And one of his sons even wrote a book a few years back.  Around the time Phool wrote the book about weight loss, his son wrote one aimed at the teen crowd.  

I also can't stand the way his wife is in the front row of EVERY show.

Now, I'm not a professional actor who plays a psychologist on TV, but I'd say there's some serious trust issues there.    Is she afraid he's gonna do something on the show?   And a perfect place, it's not like she would ever see what he says.   It's not like that thing actually goes out on TV.

Oh wait, it does.  Nevermind. ConfusedConfusedConfused
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 3:27am

I get a kick out of watching people/things getting married, on Springer. A good time will be had by all (not certain "Dr." Phil would approve).

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 3:11am
Jerry Springer at least provides some good theater.  Dr. Phil does not.  I'll watch Springer maybe once every two years.  Same with Dr. Phil, actually.

Spicy_Meatball View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 2:55am

Oh yeah, his fartknocker son who wrote that sappy theme song.  

LOL ..... fartknocker?!   LOL    Z'at the one who's married to the hideous blonde tranny-bimbo?  Or  was that the other fartknocker??  Tongue  Why does Dr. Phool have to have his whole famn damily on anyway?   Confused
"Mama Mia! That's a spicy meatball!!" ~~Alka Seltzer Ad
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 1:20am
Actually, it is Jerry Springer who was trying to help "Dr." Phil McGraw, a few years ago.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2009 at 11:21pm

Dr. Phil is a joke.   His show is just a high-class Jerry Springer.   Take the people from Springer, put them in suits and skirts and you have Dr Phil.   Take the guests from Dr. Phil and put them in wifebeaters and tube tops and you have Jerry Springer.   
 Take Dr. Phil and put him in a skirt and then put him on Springer.... LOL
kk218 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kk218 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2009 at 8:58pm
Yeah his show sucks.

Oprah created another show called "The Doctors" that is pretty decent though.
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2009 at 4:44am
Dr. Phil is a joke.   His show is just a high-class Jerry Springer.   Take the people from Springer, put them in suits and skirts and you have Dr Phil.   Take the guests from Dr. Phil and put them in wifebeaters and tube tops and you have Jerry Springer.   

Both shows talk about the same issues, Phil "talks" and gives phony advice while Springer just has them beat the crap out of each other.    A show I'd like to see is a combination of the two: guests in wifebeaters and suits beat the crap out of that bald headed texas jackass!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

And he's a whipped little puss too.    His wife sits in the front row at his job.   Wow! Shocked

Oh yeah, his fartknocker son who wrote that sappy theme song.   AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2009 at 4:14am
If you want to get rid of Dr Phil, suggest a cheaper show to the network that they can replace him with.  They'll seriously consider that.... Big%20smile
Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2009 at 3:13am
You guys might enjoy this... LOL

Letters Meant for Dr. Phil
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
Spicy_Meatball View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2009 at 1:46am
Can't stand Dr. PHOOL and his whole dang famly.   DeadDeadDead 
"Mama Mia! That's a spicy meatball!!" ~~Alka Seltzer Ad
Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2009 at 11:41pm
Yeah, I was going to say something about that, too. I think the term "soccermom" has become a catch-all term for any mom who has a lifestyle that we don't agree with. 
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2009 at 11:33pm
I used to like him, but now it's gotten old and repetitive.

Funny, though: where you see "fat soccermoms" I see alcoholics, drug abusers, and abusive husbands.
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2009 at 11:31pm
I hate this man. Thumbs%20DownThumbs%20DownThumbs%20Down

He's such a frikkin' a$$clown! Clown
Asnotseenontv View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asnotseenontv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2009 at 11:25pm
Who else hates this looney? All he does is give sub-par "advice" to fat soccermoms who can't control themselves or others. And is he really a doctor?Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic