Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Verizon Unlimited Wireless Plan Girl...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nobrien22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Verizon Unlimited Wireless Plan Girl...
    Posted: 27 Apr 2008 at 5:35pm
This one was at the top of my list about two weeks ago...This is the commercial that starts out following a woman who boldly proclaims how she's going to "work her phone, without worrying about her bill. I'm going to call back Justin, Troy, Brad. Hey Brad, Not Brad."  Angry Ohhhh my god I just want to slap the taste out of that girl's mouth when she says that. Then, she goes on to say "I'm going to tell my brother what I really think about his girlfriend, and tell everyone everything i've been holding back. This is gonna be fun." Oh come on. It's a freakin' phone plan, not a path to self realization and women's lib. What a joke. The commercial ends with the entire Verizon workforce walking behind her (lame) accompanied by that crappy new jingle Verizon has put in at the end of all of its commercials to torture the general public with. Dead
Sponsored Links

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2008 at 6:50pm
I hate the one where Dad is seated at a truckstop and chatting with his daughter on the pink phone [I guess daughter bought for him] about how he can't access his email or connect to the internet.
Daughter says "But your phone is hot !" Yet another commercial where the Mr is made to look dumb.
OK, I'm smart enough to run my business, yet use a phone my daughter suggested that won't do what I need because it's hot.Unhappy
bamboo View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bamboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 1:40am
I hate the uppity-chick leaving the office with her attitude, but she's got some awesome legs!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 2:37am
Total bitch, but useable.

nobrien22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nobrien22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 6:09am
Funny you should mention her legs. Originally, I thought her legs were a bit chunky relative to the rest of her body. After consideration, however, i've decided she does have pretty killer legs. Oh how they could wrap right around a man Approve ...after which she would likely call all of her friends and gossip about it. Ermm
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 2:26am
Originally posted by bamboo bamboo wrote:

I hate the uppity-chick leaving the office with her attitude, but she's got some awesome legs!

Awesome legs?! No way mate! I thought her gams looked rather thick and linebacker-like.

That and she's an annoying cow!
One man gathers what another man spills
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic