Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Beggin Strips:Dog that sounds like Gilbert Godfred
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Beggin Strips:Dog that sounds like Gilbert Godfred

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beggin Strips:Dog that sounds like Gilbert Godfred
    Posted: 27 Apr 2008 at 5:02pm
I hate this commercial!!!

This commercial features a dog going NUTS!! over Beggin Strips the voice is a really bad copy cat of Gilbert Godfred, it won't shut up! The worst part is theres a segment near the end where he says "I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE BACON!!!" over and over and over and over and over and over and over again on as seemingly unending loop. 

I wish I muted it, too bad the dog is an adorable Golden Retriever, what a waste of an animals talent with a terrible voiceover.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Sponsored Links

tucuxi View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tucuxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2008 at 5:43pm
Anything or anyone that sounds like Gilbert Gottfried is like nails on a chalkboard for me. Wasn't that man voted "Un-Sexiest Man Alive" a few years ago??

Edit:
Yup
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12371978/
cornflake View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cornflake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:28am
They actually don't taste like bacon. http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/000070.php In fact, this guy that tried them postulates that they are the reason dogs lick their own assholes.
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:32pm
I love Gottfried as the AFLAC duck.  It cracks me up every time.  (Especially the one where he's toe-tapping to Wayne Newton in Vegas.)
Spicy_Meatball View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:39pm
Oh....he's the AFFLAC duck?  Smile  I was wondering who was doing that.   Whenever I see Ben Affleck I always yell  out "Ben AFF-FLECK!!!LOL  Yep...gotta get a life....Embarrassed
"Mama Mia! That's a spicy meatball!!" ~~Alka Seltzer Ad
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by Spicy_Meatball Spicy_Meatball wrote:

Oh....he's the AFFLAC duck?  Smile  I was wondering who was doing that.   Whenever I see Ben Affleck I always yell  out "Ben AFF-FLECK!!!LOL  Yep...gotta get a life....Embarrassed

LOLLOLLOL
LOL
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic