Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

100 calorie packs: "Miss Merry Mac"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 100 calorie packs: "Miss Merry Mac"
    Posted: 27 Apr 2008 at 3:38pm
This commercial features two women playing the "Miss Merry Mac" song in an elevator, in other words a song, for some reason I could not escape from in elementary school all the way to middle school.

Why oh why oh WHYYYYYYYYYY did Nabisco have to bring back this annoying song to my head??????

For all these years I've finally completely forgotten about that song but nooooow they have to dig it out of the grave again AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

WTF does eating food that supposedly makes you lose weight have to do with recess??????ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 2:40am
I thought that song was familiar.  I seem to remember there were a number of songs that girls in grammar school would sing in conjunction with patty-cake or jump-rope.

Spicy_Meatball View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 3:44am

I have NO idea what "Miss Mary Mack" has to do with 100 calorie packs.  But I hate that song and have an urge to beat those women up in the parking lot and steal their lunch money! 

OuchOuchOuchOuch

Sleepy
jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 5:54pm
There are so many of those songs to choose from, and they choose that one. I recall one from school where the girls talk of 4 and 20 robbers... and another one where some lady sat on a piece of glass and they almost say "broke her ass" but cleverly change it.

Weird having those flood back.
I never really understood the allure of those when I was little, but then I thought "playing on the bars" was weird too.

I can see now where they were fun I guess.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 12:13am
Originally posted by jeroboam jeroboam wrote:

and another one where some lady sat on a piece of glass and they almost say "broke her ass" but cleverly change it.

LOL   Miss Lucy had a steam boat
The steamboat had a bell,
Miss Lucy went to heaven and the
Steamboat went to...

Hello operator
Please give me number nine
And if you disconnect me
I will chop off your...

Behind the 'fridgerator
There was a piece of glass
Miss Lucy sat upon it
And she cut her big fat...

Ask me no more questions
I'll tell you no more lies
The boys are in the bathroom
Pulling down their...

Flies are in the meadow
The bees are in the park
Miss Lucy and her boyfriend
Are kissing in the...

Dark is like a movie
A movie's like a show
A show is like a tv set
And that is all I know.

jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 10:44pm
weird.. it is all coming back to me now.

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2008 at 12:28am
Originally posted by jeroboam jeroboam wrote:

weird.. it is all coming back to me now.

Great now you mind me of a song.LOL

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/celinedion/itsallcomingbacktomenow.html
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2008 at 3:07am
I'd rather be coated in honey, tied to an anthill and forced to listen to "Miss Mary Mack" all day long than forced to  listen to a Celine Dion record just once. THAT my friends, is hate.   LOL
"Mama Mia! That's a spicy meatball!!" ~~Alka Seltzer Ad
jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 10:05pm
HA After I typed that. I saw that and thought, "Oh god, that's a celine dion song..." I left it though. Sorry.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic