Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lame A$$ Wendy's "Go Wrap" Girl...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lame A$$ Wendy's "Go Wrap" Girl...
    Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by DirtyD79 DirtyD79 wrote:

Originally posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote:

Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

I  would  like to work in that office.
I agree Hooty! What can be so bad about a ginger haired cutie in "hooker" boots?

Even better if she was wearing those high heel sandals with the straps going up her legs.

Yum-yum!

One man gathers what another man spills
Sponsored Links

DirtyD79 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:51am

I agree Hooty!

What can be so bad about a ginger haired cutie in "hooker" boots?

Even better if she was wearing those high heel sandals with the straps going up her legs.
Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
8 Track Single View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8 Track Single Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:47pm
What's with the shots of the nauseating CGI cheese?  Did Wendy's steal those from Taco Bell? 
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 2:52am

I agree Hooty!

What can be so bad about a ginger haired cutie in "hooker" boots?

Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 2:23am
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 1:47am
Originally posted by Skerlnik Skerlnik wrote:

[

And her little hooker boots at work is a bit odd, too.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed her hooker boots! I really don't get that, it's just one of the many things wrong with the office she apparently works in.
jaystar358 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaystar358 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 5:10am
OK, so I hate this commercial so much that I registered just to post on it so that I could vent to someone.  I don't hate wraps, or Wendy's, and I love redheads.  But how come no one has mentioned that when she's stapling the papers, she's stapling them in the UPPER RIGHT CORNER!!!
I'm sure if I ever handed something to someone stapled like that while nonchalantly eating a wrap in front of their face, that I'd get more than a couple of "are you kidding me?" looks.
Glad I don't work a corporate job.  OK, now I feel better.  Maybe I'm just a dork.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:16pm
The girl is indeed cute, I can say that for sure, I'm just tired of the whole snack (w)rap, trend it's getting old.

Oh, and did some one mention Back To The Future? I love that movie!

PS Moochamoocha, thank you and you're welcome, that cat is so cute to me as well (more like adorable!Big%20smile)
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:12pm
A hot redhead with black boots...whew!  What was this commercial for again?
BonosGal View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BonosGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 4:22am
This commercial is stupid. Who dresses like that in an office? I guess there's a Wendy's right around the corner from D&D Advertising (Melrose place) LOL
I swear to God I'll pistol whip the next person who says Shenanigans!!!
Genius In the Lamp View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genius In the Lamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 4:11am
The commercial is OK, nothing special.  But that's an improvement over the dopes with the plastic wigs.

Oh, and I think the gal in the commercial is a hottie, too.
Mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 9:14am
These ads aren't the best, but it's still a step above those freaks in the red wigs.
Stacy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:41am
Yeah, why does she even bother? I don't think she got any meat in that little bite she takes--probably just the breading.
tvpirate05 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tvpirate05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 12:39am
I must say, I find the cartoon Wendy animation cute, when she bites into the wrap and smiles...
The poster formerly known as producer757
Skerlnik View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skerlnik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by nobrien22 nobrien22 wrote:

NO, NO, NOOOO. This commercial is annoying- period. The girl may give you some long lost warm, fuzzy, leah-thompson-feeling by reminding you of Back to the Future. But don't be deceived. It's crap. Just look at her staple her little papers while eating her "one handed wrap with a two handed taste". It's LAME. 

Well, yeah, sure it's lame.  Rather pointless, indeed.

And her little hooker boots at work is a bit odd, too.

HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:11pm
I saw this one again last night, and noticed that she only uses the hand that's holding the wrap.

With her other arm, she's got files tucked under her armpit.  Perhaps she needs to keep the other hand free for a potentially second go-wrap.
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
nobrien22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nobrien22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:46am
NO, NO, NOOOO. This commercial is annoying- period. The girl may give you some long lost warm, fuzzy, leah-thompson-feeling by reminding you of Back to the Future. But don't be deceived. It's crap. Just look at her staple her little papers while eating her "one handed wrap with a two handed taste". It's LAME. 
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by J.R. J.R. wrote:

Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

If I ever see these stupid burrito crap things in the hand of a person ever I'd might just slap it of their hand!!!

And when you get charged with assault, you're gonna wish you had kept your emotions in check.

Take a friggin' chill pill once in a while, kid.

I'm pretty sure Ad didn't mean he was actually going to do it. It's basically the same thing as me saying "if you don't cut it out, I'm going to come to your house with a pitchfork and dig out whatever's crawled up your butt". I'm not REALLY going to do it; it's just a saying made in annoyance.

PS- Ad, I LOVE your signature picture! Big%20smile

Skerlnik View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skerlnik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 3:54pm

Is this the ad with the pretty ginger haired girl?

I was just pleased to see an actual pretty redhead, instead of an ugly bloke with a pigtailed wig!

Jimmy, I am so right there with ya.  I don't hate this commercial, whatsoever.

She reminds me of Lea Thompson....  HeartHeartHeart

Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 2:43am
Is this the ad with the pretty ginger haired girl?

I was just pleased to see an actual pretty redhead, instead of an ugly bloke with a pigtailed wig!
J.R. View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J.R. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

If I ever see these stupid burrito crap things in the hand of a person ever I'd might just slap it of their hand!!!

And when you get charged with assault, you're gonna wish you had kept your emotions in check.

Take a friggin' chill pill once in a while, kid.
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 12:09pm
She's low on the totem pole (notice that she's the one that has to walk around with the file cart, let's assume that she doesn't qualify for her own cubicle) so she probably only gets a few minutes for lunch anyway - undoubtedly with someone watching the clock for her.

If she's lucky and works hard, some day she can be one of the Lean Cuisine ladies who discuss ripping into their Tuscan Chicken (or whatever it is) in the break room.

There are no men in this office, apparently.

Yes I hate these ads because of the image of working women that they present.  Although in real life, the file clerk would likely get written up for eating while she's working.
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 4:28am

Why is she eating anything in the first place? Doesn't this place have a lunch period? Or is she taking half a day? I don't know... anyway... LAME.

20carrocks View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 20carrocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 12:53am
What's really stupid about this commercial is how they try to make it look bigger than it really is.  Watch the lady take the smallest baby bite off the top corner of the chicken, which is no doubt pushed up extra high inside the wrap.  I bet I could eat that rip off in 3 bites.

I don't like the way they have the Wendy logo eating the wrap either.  That creeps me out almost as much as the animated "funky Colonel" that KFC did a few years ago.
imemine View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imemine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2008 at 4:20pm
Every time i hear "i need a one-handed snack at a two-handed taste" I can't resist saying "That's what SHE said!"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic