Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Howie Do It".... Oh puh-LEASE!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Howie Do It".... Oh puh-LEASE!!!!!
    Posted: 04 Jan 2009 at 3:11am
Howie gonna stand another dumbass Howie Mandell show????

And Howie managed to come back from nowhereville & get TWO shows, is beyond me.

But more importantly, Howie gonna get his ass off of TV for good?

Like these people didn't recognize that it was Howie Mandel with a cheesey wig on.... yeah, right.

Can you say "Punk'd II"? Cause that's all this show is. Another rehash of every Candid Camera rip-off that's come along since then.

Howie gonna get NBC to flush this load of crap?

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2009 at 3:48am
I've seen the ads for this piece of sCensoredt.     NBC has sucked before, but this is a new low for them.    We're getting into The Baby Borrowers territory on this one.     I don't hate Howie Mandel, I used to like Deal Or No Deal, but now it's getting stupid and cliche.    I can't wait to see NBC go off the air PERMANENTLY!   That would make me happy.

NBC = DeadDeadDead
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2009 at 7:15pm
Yesterday's football playoffs were broadcast on NBC and I had the goodDead fortune of seeing these commercials. Candid Camera ripoff was the first thing I thought.
Don't forget the other two "new" shows, Greatest DancersSleepySleepy and a new season of Biggest Loser.
If it weren't for sports on broadcast channels, I'd rather gouge my eyes out with toothpicks
than be stuck with 3 channels.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2009 at 10:45pm
Another crappy reality show NBC's f**king losing it. 
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2009 at 11:34pm
NBC: 1941-2009

Let's hope that comes true!  LOLLOLLOLLOL

Asnotseenontv View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asnotseenontv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2009 at 1:29am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Howie gonna get NBC to flush this load of crap?

Simple, don't watch it. Then it'll go the way of Homeboys In Outer Space, Cop Rock, and other rustbucket TV shows due to low ratings.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2009 at 10:01pm
Oh really??????

I never watched American Idol & that didn't go away.

I've never watched Biggest Loser or any of several crappy TV shows that have been around for a few years now.

I must be doing something wrong.

Maybe I'm not NOT WATCHING them intently enough.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2009 at 2:48am
I miss the old Howie, who used to put a surgical glove over his head and inflate it with his nose. Unhappy
Vindicated View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vindicated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2009 at 2:12am
I watched it this evening. Although the ideas actually were promising, there was something off. Maybe it's fake?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic