Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jillian Barberie and Nutrisystem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2009 at 4:39am
Originally posted by gail gail wrote:

Thor is a man of good taste. Jillian Barberie has hemp for hair and a complexion of a used pigskin football.

I'd have to disagree with that.   If she had hemp hair, that would make her just a little bit useful.   

And this broad is 110% USELESS!!!

I'd say her hair is just dried ragweed.   Good for nothing, like her!!Wink

LOL
LOL
Sponsored Links

gail View Drop Down
Never Posted
Never Posted
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2009 at 5:23am
Originally posted by N-Dizzle N-Dizzle wrote:

Thor is a man of good taste. Jillian Barberie has hemp for hair and a complexion of a used pigskin football.

I'd have to disagree with that.   If she had hemp hair, that would make her just a little bit useful.   

LOL
LOL
   Ragweed is a good fire-starter, if ya' know what I mean....(really big, bawdy wink).
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2009 at 6:13am

LOL
LOL
   Ragweed is a good fire-starter, if ya' know what I mean....(really big, bawdy wink).

Wink

With the tone of this post, I think I know where these comments are going.   LOL
ToxicShock View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToxicShock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2009 at 7:38am

How ironic is it that although nobody knows who she is, what she's accomplished or if she's even a "she", but nobody can stand her. Talk about an ad that backfired-she's done more to demote Nutri-System than an E-Coli scare could!

I'll take the E. coli over her any day.
FrauKruspe View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrauKruspe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2009 at 8:00pm
I would rather have E. Coli too...He's rather cute!
ToxicShock View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToxicShock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 2:33am
Aww, is he from the Giant Microbes site?
gail View Drop Down
Never Posted
Never Posted
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 2:39am
Originally posted by FrauKruspe FrauKruspe wrote:

I would rather have E. Coli too...He's rather cute!

Maybe Nutrisystem ought to try a precious little bacterium as a spokesmodel!  That would be an awesome quickie weight loss vehicle.
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 4:57pm
I just saw the latest version of this ad. It's still horrible.

Her hair is now dark brown ( probably close to it's natural colour), and she has an extremely dark tan.

Her mannerisms are still annoying as hell, but this time she's not claiming to know everything about sports.

My only question is simple. Why would any company hire this annoying woman as their spokesperson?

She has no talent!
One man gathers what another man spills
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote:

Her hair is now dark brown ( probably close to it's natural colour), and she has an extremely dark tan.

Her mannerisms are still annoying as hell, but this time she's not claiming to know everything about sports.

My only question is simple. Why would any company hire this annoying woman as their spokesperson?

She has no talent!

Because she's hot and has boobs! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

When I hear that she's the "weather girl" on FOX, I know she's one of those people who blew the boss to get a job.   It's painfully obvious she didn't get the job for her brain or talent.
gail View Drop Down
Never Posted
Never Posted
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 11:56pm

She has no talent!

When I hear that she's the "weather girl" on FOX, I know she's one of those people who blew the boss to get a job.   It's painfully obvious she didn't get the job for her brain or talent.

C'mon folks, for 10 grand, anyone can be hot and have boobs.....this gal has talent; the oral kind.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2009 at 1:04am

Wow.

I'm gettin' kinda excited, doncha know, cancha tell...

"...speak to me in a romantic language; say words that'll hold a feeling...."

Gag.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
gail View Drop Down
Never Posted
Never Posted
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2009 at 1:35am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Wow.

'Ya ready for this Pa?: To paraphrase a select portion of Jillian's script, "How many girls do you know that can do this?"Wink
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2009 at 1:38am

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Wow.

'Ya ready for this Pa?: To paraphrase a select portion of Jillian's script, "How many girls do you know that can do this?"Wink
I can answer that question - but I will not - I'm protected by the fifth amendment...Wink
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2009 at 2:39am

C'mon folks, for 10 grand, anyone can be hot and have boobs.....this gal has talent; the oral kind.

Correction, for 10 grand you can have boobs, but it won't make you automatically hot. Just look at the current season of Rock Of Love Bus. Wink
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2009 at 2:45am

She has no talent!

But can she cook.......and not the bedroom variety kind. Yes, boys & girls, the makers of Nutrisystem would have you believe you'd look like this just by eating their food.Unhappy

BTW. What is her original hair color, she's had them all.
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2009 at 10:29pm
Wow! You guys crack me up! You basically called her a cocksucker with big (fake) boobs!

That about sums it up.

I don't think she's pretty at all though.
One man gathers what another man spills
Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2009 at 11:21pm
Here's what one non-advertising-associated person had to say about Nutrisystem:

Nutrisystem Review

"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2009 at 12:49am

Wow! You guys crack me up! You basically called her a cocksucker with big (fake) boobs!

That about sums it up.

Me either. As a matter of fact, I'd have to be stuck on a deserted island with her to be attracted. We could toss coconuts around as footballs.Wink
She reminds me of Ginger.......Gilligan's Island fame, only with store bought boobs.
Dead
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2009 at 7:31pm
It's like looking into the future. Before I even read it was ginger I thought it was a really bad picture of Jillian. Dead
rocketman70092 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocketman70092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 2:09am

"The Soup" summed her up perfectly.

FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2009 at 11:01pm
I think I figured out what's wrong with her hair:  I'm guessing BAD hair extensions.  I don't know anything about them, but I'm thinking that's the only thing that could make her hair tent out that way, halfway down.  Anybody know?
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2009 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by FaithSF FaithSF wrote:

I think I figured out what's wrong with her hair:  I'm guessing BAD hair extensions.  I don't know anything about them, but I'm thinking that's the only thing that could make her hair tent out that way, halfway down.  Anybody know?

Maybe she needs turkey drippings.WinkBig%20smile After watching that news clip, I have to wonder what people tune in to see. When I want to catch my local weather forecast, the hair color today, gone tomorrow bimbo is not a priority.Confused
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2009 at 2:01pm
It looks like, if you tried running your fingers through her hair, they'd get caught like in a bear trap.  Then you'd have to move in together.

N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2009 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

That about sums it up.

Me either. As a matter of fact, I'd have to be stuck on a deserted island with her to be attracted. We could toss coconuts around as footballs.Wink
She reminds me of Ginger.......Gilligan's Island fame, only with store bought boobs.
Dead

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THAT'S NOT GINGER!!!

She used to be so hot.   CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2009 at 11:42pm
^^Well, the show was back in the '60s. Besides, Mary Ann was 'hotter' and could cook, too. Looks better today than Ginger.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic