Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 2:09pm
Cake Cream and Axl left Denny's and went to the Mall. Axl chose and bought short sleeved shirts, grateful that he didn't have to keep wearing long sleeved shirts now that his secret was out. James, Jimmy, Billy, Mike, and Andy also chose short sleeved shirts. Billy reminded Axl that he had a Court Date coming up in three days and should buy a suit. Axl responded,"Good thinking." Billy smiled. Axl bought a long sleeved black three piece suit.

Cake Cream giggled at his choice.

Axl confused responded,"What's so funny about a long sleeved black three piece suit?"

James responded,"At your court date in 1993, you wore a garish turquoise suit to court. That black three piece suit is a lot better than that garish turquoise suit you wore to Court. Axl asked to see the garish turquoise suit. Cake Cream showed him the garish turquoise suit on YouTube.

Axl responded,"Yikes. What the hell was I thinking with that weird looking suit?" He cringed good naturedly.

They all laughed. Cake Cream bought clothes too and they went home(Billy's house, Billy's house was their home now)

At home, Cake Cream decided to do a practice Court hearing for Axl's upcoming Court Date in order to help him out.

Axl smiled. He was "Sworn in," by James the Baliff.

He took the oath. He was seated.

Andy pretended to be the Creep. The Creep pressing charges on Axl was named Brian Washington.

Billy was Axl's Lawyer.

Mike was the judge.

Jimmy was Brian's (Andy's Lawyer).

Court was in session.

Brian (Andy)and Jimmy claimed they were suing Axl for $100,000 for the camera and for assaulting him. Brian claimed the Camera Axl broke was a Family Heirloom Camera that had been around since 1800.

Billy pointed out that the Camera was filmed in the viral video and it was a Camera that was a 2021 Camera valued at $1,000.

Axl smirked.

Brian(Andy) claimed that Axl's punch cost him $99,000 in an emergency room. Jimmy claimed there was Paperwork. Billy asked to see it. Brian and Jimmy produced an obviously doctored ER bill.

Billy got aggressive and said, "You have produced false Documents in a Court of Law and can be arrested for Fraud. Axl could countersue you for Defamation and major Extortion.

The Judge, Mike upheld what Billy said.

Jimmy and Brian broke down and admitted those were false Documents and they just wanted to exhort a lot of money out of Axl for this.

Billy and Axl smirked. The Judge showed contempt, disgust, and scorn at Brian and Jimmy.

The Judge then showed a lot of professionalism and asked Axl if he pled Guilty to Assault and destruction of property in Brian's case.

Axl pled Guilty to Assaulting Brian and breaking his camera.

Mike ordered Axl to pay Brian $10,000 for Assault and breaking his camera.

Mike ended the Trial. Billy and Axl cheered triumphantly while Brian (Andy) and Jimmy pretended to be defeated. Axl pretended to Zelle Brian(Andy) $10,000.

The Mock Trial Practice was a success.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Sponsored Links

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 2:12pm
Cake Cream hired a real Lawyer for Axl. Axl's Lawyer practiced the Court Hearing with Axl and they practiced multiple times. Cake Cream and Axl then chilled for the next three days.

Axl's Court Hearing was for 10 AM. If he didn't show up, he'd have a Bench Warrant and automatically forfeit his Case. Brian Washington was hoping Axl would come late or even miss the Court hearing and forfeit his Case judging by Axl's track record for coming to events really late.

At 7:00, Cake Cream woke up Axl and they all got ready and ate and went to the Courthouse.

Outside of the Courthouse, Fans of Guns N'Roses held up signs saying stuff like,"We love you Axl! We support Axl! Tons of Fans verbally stood up for Axl. Axl smugly blushed at the support of his fans. He signed autographs and thanked the Fans for their support and was welcomed. Axl was wearing the black three piece suit. Axl's Lawyer and he practiced the Court Hearing again. At 9:30, Brian Washington and Brian's Lawyer came to the Courthouse. Even after Cake Cream and Axl. Brian and his Lawyer looked smug until they saw that Axl was already there. Early. Their smugness turned into troubled expressions. Axl smugly smirked at them as if to convey,"I'm here early, Bitches! " Cake Cream also looked at them smugly.

Axl and Brian were sworn in. They took the oaths.

The Court Hearing was in Session and Axl was put on the stand.

Brian's Lawyer claimed that Axl's punch gave him a Concussion and the Camera they wanted $200,000 for the broken Camera and the concussion..

Axl's Lawyer pointed out that young Axl didn't even have $20,000 to his name in 2022 and had to be bailed out by the Go Fund Me Charity. Axl's Lawyer also pointed out that asking Axl for $200,000 for a broken Camera and a punch to the face was excessive extortion. Brian's Lawyer claimed a Concussion was worth a lot of money.

Axl was suddenly asked by Brian's Lawyer if Cake Cream hid Axl when he was a Fugitive. Axl REALLY didn't want to answer that. He didn't want to get Cake Cream into trouble. Axl's deep loyalty to his Friends was one of the core aspects of his personality. He hoped his Lawyer would object to that question. He made deep eye contact with his Lawyer, telepathically begging him to object to that question.

His Lawyer got the hint and said,"Objection. Question is irrelevant to case."

The Judge overruled the objection and stated that Axl had to answer the question.

Axl said,"Alright, if I have to answer the question, I was living on the streets alone during my time as a Fugitive." Axl lied.

How did you eat, sleep and use the bathroom and shower if you were a Fugitive living alone? Brian's Lawyer asked him.

Axl's Lawyer objected stating that these questions were personal and the case was about Assault and destruction of property.

The Judge overruled the objection once again. Axl had to respond.

Axl responded. "I bathed in the ocean when no one was around. I bought food and drinks using disguises during my time as a Fugitive. I used public bathrooms. I slept on park benches. I used to be homeless before making it big so I'm pretty familiar with living on the streets."

"So, you never spent any time with any of Cake Cream Members during your time as a Fugitive?

Axl responded,"I spent all of my time alone when I was a Fugitive." Axl gave a steely hard gaze to Brian's Lawyer and Brian. Axl wasn't going to give up his Cake Cream Friends.

Brian's Lawyer pointed out that Cake Cream released the new song during Axl's time as a Fugitive. Axl had a look of panic for a few seconds and then steeled himself and responded that Cake Cream did the new song all on their own and he wasn't there when they recorded the new song.

Brian's Lawyer asked him more questions about if he was with Cake Cream during any of his time as a Fugitive.

Axl responded,"I spent no time at all with Cake Cream during my time as a Fugitive.

Brian's Lawyer continued to ask if Axl spent any time with Cake Cream during his time as a Fugitive.

Axl responded, "I have already responded multiple times that I didn't spend any time with Cake Cream during my time as a Fugitive.

Brian's Lawyer said,"I call Cake Cream to the stand for questioning if they hid Axl during his time as a Fugitive.

Axl had a look of panic and desperately told his Lawyer,"Stop him!"

Axl's Lawyer objected putting Cake Cream on the stand as this was about Axl assaulting Brian and breaking his Camera, not about whether or not they hid Axl during his time as a Fugitive."

The Judge sustained the objection and Cake Cream didn't have to go on the stand. Cake Cream and Axl breathed sighs of relief.

Brian's Lawyer continued to ask Axl if he was with Cake Cream at anytime during his time as a Fugitive. Axl responded,"I have already stated I was living alone on the streets and not with Cake Cream anytime during my time as a Fugitive. I plead the fifth Commandment🀣on any more questions about Cake Cream."

Brian's Lawyer once again asked him if Cake Cream hid him during any of his time as a Fugitive. Axl rolled his eyes in disdain and didn't answer.

Axl's Lawyer said," Once again, objection..My Client has already said he was living on the streets alone during his time as a Fugitive and pleaded the Fifth Amendment on additional questions about Cake Cream although he said Commandment. He meant Amendment. Asking him additional questions about this is Badgering harassment. "

Axl gave a relieved look of gratefulness to his Lawyer.

The Judge sustained the objection and Brian's Lawyer claimed that Axl's punch sent Brian to the ground immediately after the punch. Axl's Lawyer showed the viral video and it clearly showed Brian wasn't sent to the ground at all immediately after the punch but was standing and walking away. The viral video also showed that Brian had been invading Axl's privacy by constantly following him and snapping pictures of him even after Axl asked him to stop.

The Judge took all of this into consideration. The Judge pointed out Brian was an Instigator in the case and Axl was clearly seen being harassed and followed by Brian. Axl smirked. The Judge also pointed out that Axl could have handled his temper better.

There was a temporary recess.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 2:17pm
During the recess, everyone was able to take an hour break. During that break, they ate a late breakfast, used the bathroom, talked to their Lawyers, etc. Axl checked his phone and saw he had a Zelle Message saying,"W. Axl Rose sent you 5 Million. We are depositing this money into your account immediately." He checked his Bank Account and sure enough, he had an extra 5 Million in his bank Account! He then saw he had a text message from Older Axl that read,"Hi, Axl. Heard you got into legal trouble. Here is 5 Million to help you out. Use it for your legal troubles and use the rest of the money on whatever you want. ;)

Axl called Older Axl and thanked him for the $5 Million.

Older Axl warmly welcomed him back. They chatted for a little while and then the break was over.

Court was back in Session. Axl told his Lawyer that he was sent extra money from a close Family Member. He and his Lawyer drew up a Contract for $52,000. Axl asked Brian,"Be honest. How much is that Camera I broke REALLY worth? Brian sheepishly answered," $1,000."

Axl said,"I'll pay you $2,000 for the Camera. I'll pay you $50,000 for punching you in the face. All you have to do is sign this legally binding contract stating you will never ask me, Cake Cream, or Guns N'Roses for money ever again and you're $52,000 richer." Brian and his Lawyer read the Contract, and signed.

They did all of this in front of the judge and the Judge agreed to this.

Axl Zelled Brian $52,000. Brian and his Lawyer smirked happily.

Court was soon adjourned since Brian and his Lawyer accepted the Zelled $52,000 and signed a contract.

Axl paid his Lawyer and Brian paid his Lawyer. They all left Court.

More Fans showed support for Axl and Axl warmly thanked them and was welcomed. He signed more autographs.

Cake Cream and he went back to Billy's house (Home). At home, Axl took a very long nap as he was very tired. When he woke up, Cake Cream and he ordered no contact pizza again and ate it. Axl decided to do them a favor and paid them $20,000 each as a "Thank you," for hiding him from Authorities and being such good Friends to him. They were pleasantly surprised to see,"Axl Rose sent you $20,000," on each of their phones. They all thanked him. He welcomed them.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 2:17pm
Claven Records called Axl's phone. "We need to speak to you face to face," Timothy Wilkinson told Axl sternly.

Axl's heart dropped. He knew it was something bad. Okay, I'll be there soon," he promised.

"You'd better be." Timothy said very seriously. This is REALLY urgent and REALLY bad.

Axl and Timothy politely said goodbyes and Axl hung up.

Axl told Cake Cream he was going to go buy some milk at the grocery store. Billy pointed out there was two gallons of milk.

Axl claimed he was going to buy Silk Milk and needed to physically buy it from a grocery store. James said that he could buy Silk Milk from Instacart.

Axl claimed he really wanted to go get the Silk Milk from the grocery store.

We'll all go with you," Jimmy said. Cake Cream agreed.

Axl had a look of panic in his expression and said,"No! I really want to go get the Silk Milk from the grocery store alone. "

Jimmy responded,"You seem scared, Axl. Are you okay? He asked with concern. Cake Cream looked at each other in concern.

Axl responded, "I'm fine. I just really want to go get Silk Milk from the grocery store. Alone.

The last time you left this house alone, you turned yourself in to the Police Station. Billy quipped lightheartedly but with an undercurrent of concern.

Axl lowered his eyes. Billy asked,"Are you going to turn yourself in again?"

Axl responded," No."

"Where are you really going, Axl, Billy asked in concern.

"I'm going to the Park," Axl lied.

Billy shook his head in concern. "I thought you were going to the grocery store to buy Silk Milk."

Axl said,"I changed my mind. Now I'm going to go to the park."

Billy asked,"We can go to the Park with you," Billy offered.

"No thanks, I want to go to the Park alone," Axl said looking uncomfortable.

Billy asked,"Why are you so hellbent on going somewhere alone? Why don't you want us to go with you? Billy was concerned.

"I just want to be alone," Axl responded. That's all."

Jimmy said,"We want to be there with you whatever is going on. Cake Cream all agreed.

Axl responded harshly,"Why do you guys insist on being with me all the damn time? Why do you guys follow me around like lost puppies? Do you guys not have a life? I already told you I want to go alone. Leave me alone and let me go alone.

Cake Cream agreed to let Axl leave alone. They were concerned for him but it was clear he wanted to be alone. Axl left alone. With his cellphone.

Axl had forgotten that Cake Cream could find his location using his cellphone. Cake Cream traced Axl's Cellphone Location a short while later. They wanted to know where he REALLY was going. Axl's phone was at Claven Records. Cake Cream wondered why Axl went to Claven Records alone and didn't want them to go with him. They found this strange. Why would their Manager go to Claven Records without them? They all agreed that something weird was going on and they were going to surprise Axl at Claven Records and get to the bottom of this. They all left to go to Claven Records.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 2:19pm
Axl went to Timothy's office, nervously. Axl wanted to be the sole person in trouble and went alone to prevent Cake Cream being labeled Accomplices for whatever bad thing or things Timothy has called him about. Once again, he didn't want Cake Cream to be in trouble.

Timothy sternly said,"Hi, Mr. Rose. Have a seat. He gestured to a desk chair.

Axl sat down.

Timothy said,"Mr. Rose, you signed legally binding documents under a false name. We could have you and Cake Cream indicted for Fraud.

Axl lowered his head. Please don't indict Cake Cream for Fraud. They didn't even know I was Axl Rose at the time we signed those legally binding documents. I didn't tell them that I was really Axl Rose back then. They really thought I was Michael Randall Johnson at the time. They are innocent in this whole mess. "Axl had a look of complete guilt on his face.

Timothy softened. You know what? I'll give you guys another chance. Why don't you choose a Cake Cream Member and have them come in and sign the Documents again today, this time with your real name? "

Axl chose to call Billy. When Billy answered, Axl said,"Billy, I made a major bad decision by signing my name as Michael Randall Johnson on the legally binding documents for Cake Cream. Timothy from Claven Records says he will give us another chance if we sign the Documents again but I sign my real name.

Billy said,"So, you're at Claven Records? I thought you said you were going to go to the Park," Billy said knowingly.

"Yes, I'm at Claven Records. Please grab all of the other Cake Cream Members and all of you come to Claven Records," Axl pleaded desperately.

Billy responded,"We'll all be right there," Billy promised. Axl breathed a sigh of relief. He thanked Billy and was welcomed. Axl and he chatted for a few more seconds and then said goodbye and Axl hung up. He told Timothy that Cake Cream was coming over soon. Timothy responded,"Okay."

Literally about two minutes later, there was a knock on Timothy's door and Billy was on the other side. Timothy opened the door and all of Cake Cream was in front of the door.

Axl was stunned. How did Cake Cream come so fast? Cake Cream said they were already in the building when Axl called Billy as they tracked Axl's location using Axl's phone but didn't know which room he was in until Axl said Timothy. Cake Cream was allowed in.

Axl wondered how he forgot that Cake Cream could trace his Location using his cellphone.

Timothy made New copies of the Documents and explained the situation and said that all Cake Cream and Axl had to do was sign the Documents again this time with Axl's real name. Axl said,"I'm going to sign the Documents Axl Rose this time. Billy said "Your Legal name is W. Axl Rose. You'd be wiser to sign them W. Axl Rose, not Axl Rose," Axl responded,"Good thinking, Billy!" And signed the Documents W. Axl Rose this time and all of Cake Cream signed the Documents again too. Timothy said,"Problem solved," with a smile. All of Cake Cream and Axl thanked Timothy for the second chance and was welcomed. Cake Cream and Axl went back home.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 2:20pm
At home, Timothy called Axl's Cellphone. He suggested that Cake Cream record an official Debut Album. Axl told Cake Cream this and they were all up to it.

The next day, Axl wrote 10 songs for Cake Cream and Mike sang the songs while James played Guitar, Jimmy played Bass, Andy the Keyboard, and Billy played Drums. It sounded good and Axl suggested the Debut Album be titled something that is related to Cake and Cream and be catchy. He asked,"How about,"All the Sweet Filling?" Cake Cream loved this and Axl suggested the album cover by a huge three layered cake with lots of filling and frosting with a black background. Cake Cream loved this and made the Debut Album with Axl's suggestions and gave it to Claven Records.

Claven Records execs loved All The Sweet Filling and offered them a 20 Million deal plus Royalties to sell it to them. Axl and Cake Cream decided they wanted to take the deal and agreed. Cake Cream and Axl read and signed legally binding Documents (Axl signing W. Axl Rose again learning his lesson, πŸ˜‰) and the 20 Million plus Royalties was given. Cake Cream and Axl were happy with the deal.

Claven Records put All The Sweet Filling on Itunes and it shot to number 1 quickly. Fans loved All The Sweet Filling.

Axl and Cake Cream were ecstatic that All The Sweet Filling was a huge hit. Cake Cream were seriously becoming huge stars.

The next day, Axl went alone to a store and decided to buy each Cake Cream Member a gift. The Cashier smirked knowingly at the gifts Axl bought and Axl blushed shyly. He bought some wrapping paper and wrapped the gifts. When he got home, he gave each of Cake Cream the wrapped gifts.

Billy asked,"Are these Cologne?" Cake Cream also wondered if these were Colognes.

Axl responded with a wink,"Open them and you will see what it is."

They all opened the gifts and the gifts were Trojan Condoms. Axl said,"You're becoming huge Rockstars. You're going to have lots of Female Fans throwing themselves at you. The Temptation for sex with your Female Fans is going to be huge, so you're going to need these to protect you from STD's and becoming Fathers.

Andy blushed. Axl asked,"Andy, are you a Virgin?"

Andy responded,"I'm not a Virgin, but I'm not interested in my Female Fans throwing themselves at me. I'm interested in Male Fans." He blushed even more. Cake Cream affirmed that Andy liked Male Fans, not Female Fans.

Axl said, "Andy, you're still going to need these to protect yourself from STD'S. You'll need to protect yourself with Male Fans." Andy smiled shyly.

Cake Cream thanked him for the gifts and he welcomed them. Axl went back to the store and bought lubricants and spermicides too and gave Cake Cream these gifts too and Cake Cream thanked him and he welcomed them.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 2:21pm
Guys, please don't have sex with Underaged Fans. No matter how hot they are or how willing they are to have sex with you, just don't do it. Jail time and a sex offender record just isn't worth it. Axl told them.

Cake Cream decided to heed Axl's advice. They watched the News and Brian Washington after finding out that Cake Cream signed a 20 Million plus Royalties deal claimed he was suing Cake Cream for not stopping Axl from breaking his Camera and punching him in the face.

"Seriously?" Axl said exasperated. "Thank God I had him sign the Contract stating he is never allowed to ask you guys for money after getting the $52,000" Axl said, grateful for his foresight.

Brian had bragged on Social Media about getting paid $52,000 by Axl. The News Anchor asked him if he signed any paperwork to get that $52,000. Brian admitted he signed a Contract that claimed he was never to ask Cake Cream for money. The News Anchor told him he didn't have a Case since he signed a Contract. Brian looked defeated.

Cake Cream thanked Axl for protecting them from ever getting sued by Brian . He welcomed them.

"Some People will do anything for money," Axl said looking disappointed and disgusted.

Andy gave Cake Cream a guilty look, remembering the fact that he tried to sell out Axl for $5,000($1,000 cut for each Cake Cream Member). Andy felt remorseful about trying to sell out Axl. Cake Cream acknowledged his guilty and remorseful conscience.

Andy spoke to Billy in private.

Andy said,"Billy, I feel guilty and remorseful about suggesting we sell out Axl for $5,000. Please don't tell Axl what I suggested we do."

Billy responded,"You really shocked us when you suggested we sell out Axl for $5,00. But you quickly learned your lesson. We're not going to tell Axl about what you planned to do. It was an impulsive moment of weakness that you feel awful about. On top of that, he not only protected himself from being sued by Brian ever again, he protected us from ever being sued by Brian. Brian would have sued us if Axl didn't create that Contract that protected us from being sued by Brian. Axl's a true Friend."

Andy smiled. They went back to the living room. Axl gave all of Cake Cream another valuable piece of advice.

"Make sure you get deals in writing. Writing is more valuable than verbal agreements. Had I had accepted just a verbal promise from Brian that he wouldn't ever ask you guys for money, you guys would have been sued by him."

Cake Cream heeded Axl's advice again.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 2:23pm
Axl booked them for an impromptu Show at the local Marriott for the next day. Tickets were $25.

Isn't that a little low? As in REALLY low? Cake Cream asked concerned.

Axl said, " You want your tickets to be low to get more People to see you. At $25 a pop, MOST People can afford that. And besides, you guys are new in the Music Industry. People want to see what you are about, especially live, so you want to start REALLY low. At $25 a pop if you get 300 People to see you, that's $7,500 right there. That's way more than the $500 total you guys got to open for that Guns N'Roses show the other day and more than the $100 total you got at the bar set you guys did too. $2,000 tickets is when you are say The Rolling Stones. Are any of you a Rolling Stone? Are any of you named Mick Jagger? Axl questioned light heartedly. They all shook their heads. Then $25 it is.

They agreed and Axl had them practice their set. They were really good. Axl was proud. He went to a Gun Range and bought 6 Bullet proof vests. And he went to a Sports Store and bought 6 Football Helmets. He went back home and gave them the bullet proof vests and the football helmets. Cake Cream was confused.

Axl responded,"You guys are becoming big stars. You need protection in case they are any gunshots or items thrown. The bulletproof vests will protect your body, the football helmets will protect your head. Duff got hot in the head with a glass bottle at one of our shows and he had to be rushed to the hospital. I'll be damned if I let that happen to any of you guys." They trusted Axl and tried them on. They fit okay. They did more practice and Axl thought Security would need protection too. He hired Security and bought them bulletproof vests and Football Helmets too. He painted "Cake Cream," on all of the Helmets. The next day, they all including Security showed up at the Marriott and were wearing the bulletproof vests and Football Helmets. 900 Fans showed up to see Cake Cream! Cake Cream and Axl were ecstatic. They did a great show and Fans loved their Football Helmets and pointed out no other Music Bands wore Football Helmets. Axl was proud of Cake Cream.

After the show, there was tremendous applause and all of Cake Cream took a bow. The show was over and it was time to collect the money. Cake Cream and Axl were ecstatic that they made over $22,000 on one show. The Security Guards got paid, People who helped make the show possible were paid and Cake Cream and Axl got paid. They decided to go to an Upscale Restaurant to celebrate their first big gig.

They went to Morton's The Steakhouse and had Waygu Ribeye steak, Lobster, and fries. They had chocolate brownie and ice cream. They had Champagne and Axl made a Toast to Cake Cream and they toasted him back. They had a great meal and paid and left and went home.

At home, they bathed and went to sleep. When they awoke, they went on the internet and saw glowing reviews of their Marriott Show. They were ecstatic. They were huge stars! Claven Records called Axl and told Axl they wanted Cake Cream to make a Sophomore Album today! Axl protested this, pointing out that they had JUST released their Debut Album a couple of days ago and a Sophomore Album should be at least a year after the Debut Album. Claven Records continued to push they wanted a Sophomore Album from Cake Cream today! Axl felt pressured and disturbed that Claven Records wanted Cake Cream to make a Sophomore Album today.

He told Claven Records to hold on and they did. Axl asked Cake Cream if they were up to making a Sophomore Album today.

Cake Cream all said," Hell no."

Billy said, "We just did our Debut Album a couple of days ago. And just played a show yesterday. We don't want to do a Sophomore Album today.

All of Cake Cream agreed.

Axl said,"That's what I was thinking." He told Claven Records,"No can do." Claven Records continued to push a Sophomore Album today. Axl got really upset and said,"Cake Cream is TIRED. They just did their Debut Album a couple of days ago and did a show yesterday. They are TIRED.

Claven Records continued to push a Sophomore Album today.

Axl relented and said,"Okay, fine, you win. We'll have the Sophomore Album today."

Claven Records were satisfied and said they looked forward to the Sophomore Album today.

Axl told Cake Cream that Claven Records is pushing the Sophomore Album today.

Cake Cream protested this. Axl had a plan and told them it. He was going to ask Current Guns N'Roses to make the Sophomore Album today and have them act like Cake Cream did it. Cake Cream pointed out that this was risky and hoped it work. Axl hoped it would work too.

Axl called Older Axl, Older Duff, and Older Slash and begged them all to come to Billy's house and make the Sophomore Album for Cake Cream as Claven Records was breathing down their necks for the Sophomore Album today.

Current Guns N'Roses pointed out that a Sophomore Album should be at least a year after the Debut Album, not a couple of days after. Axl admitted he thought the same thing but pointed out Claven Records was really pushing that Sophomore Album today.

Current Guns N'Roses could see how desperate Axl was and decided to come over and impersonate Cake Cream for Younger Axl.

Axl thanked them. He was welcomed.

In about an hour, Current Guns N'Roses came to Billy's house to help out Cake Cream and Axl.

Both Axls were happy to see each other again and Older Axl said wryly, "If anyone else asked us to do what you did, we would have said no. You are so lucky we care about you guys so much. Cake Cream and Axl blushed. Axl wrote 10 songs again and Older Axl sang lead trying to imitate Mike's singing, Melissa and Dizzy played the Keyboards, Duff, Richard, Slash played guitars, Frank played Drums. They sounded good. The Current Guns N'Roses pretending to be Cake Cream finished the Sophomore Album and Cake Cream and Axl were grateful. They were thanked. They all chatted for a bit and then Current Guns N'Roses went to Claven Records and gave the Sophomore Album to Claven Records. Claven Records were satisfied and thanked them for the Sophomore Album. They welcomed them. Cake Cream and Axl were offered 30 million plus Royalties for the Sophomore Album. Cake Cream and Axl accepted the deal and more paperwork was read, understood and signed. They went back home grateful Current Guns N'Roses did the Sophomore Album for them.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 2:24pm
Claven Records put the Sophomore Album on ITunes called," Tasty Cake," and Axl had suggested a picture of someone eating Cake and smiling.

Tasty Cake went to Number One again, but this time, Fans were raising their eyebrows commenting that although Tasty Cake sounded good, Tasty Cake sounded off like it was a Band pretending to be Cake Cream instead of Cake Cream themselves. Fans were wondering if there was a Cake Cream Cover Band who made Tasty Cake and put Cake Cream name on it. Axl and Cake Cream stared at each other uneasily knowing exactly what had happened.

The Fans also pointed out how weird it was that Cake Cream's Sophomore Album was released just a few days after their Debut Album, which was virtually unheard of.

Claven Records in an Interview also admitted that they demanded Cake Cream make a Sophomore Album that day Axl had protested making a Sophomore Album just days after Cake Cream's Debut Album and kept fighting hard against it. And then suddenly relented and gave in and gave Tasty Cake to them. Claven Records were asked if they thought Tasty Cake was done by a Cake Cream Cover Band and Claven Records admitted Tasty Cake did seem off.

Fans said they wanted Cake Cream to preform Tasty Cake live to see if they really were the ones who made Tasty Cake.

Cake Cream and Axl once again looked at each other nervously. They were in deep with this.

Claven Records called Axl's Cellphone and asked,"Did Cake Cream record Tasty Cake?" Axl responded,"I wrote the 10 songs on Tasty Cake. Cake Cream were there when Tasty Cake was recorded.

Claven Records said,"You said they were there when it was recorded, but you didn't say they recorded it."

Axl's face had a look of troubled turmoil. "Can't you guys just drop it? I told you guys Cake Cream didn't want to do a Sophomore Album just days after their Debut Album. But you guys kept pushing us to make the Sophomore Album that day, so we took desperate measures to satisfy you guys."

Claven Records replied,"So, a Cover Band DID record Cake Cream!"

Axl responded,"I plead the fifth Amendment,".

Claven Records and Axl had terse conversations but Axl wouldn't outright admit that Tasty Cake was released by a Cover Band. They both said goodbye and hung up.

Axl filled in Cake Cream about Claven Records phone call. Cake Cream asked if they were in trouble. Axl responded,"Hopefully not. I didn't outright admit that you guys didn't record Tasty Cake. I don't like ratting out my Friends."

Cake Cream thanked Axl for being their Friend. He welcomed them.

MustangMarj View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 2:50am
TL:DR
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 6:17am
Originally posted by MustangMarj MustangMarj wrote:

TL:DR

Ditto. Sleepy

Allow me to finish the story for everybody:  Wink

<SPOILER ALERT>  Shocked

Quote The End  Clap 

Now, isn't that a nice ending Smile where everybody lives happily ever after?  LOL No need to read any further chapters by Donathan, as everybody knows that sequels are always worse Embarrassed... 
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2022 at 1:58am
Thank you Mr. Tim for the great ending to the nonsense posted by Donathon. Much appreciated. THE END! Perfect.
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2022 at 2:29am
You guys are just jealous of my fine storytelling skills and talents!

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2022 at 2:05pm
Fans wondered exactly who recorded Tasty Cake. On Social Media, Fans already released a Meme called,"That awkward moment when you pass off Tasty Cake album as your own."

Tasty Cake was receiving a lot of backlash. Fans were saying stuff like,"Cake Cream, just tell the truth about Tasty Cake."

Cake Cream and Axl felt uncomfortable. They were really deep in this. Claven Records called them Axl again and were like, "We have received multiple complaints about Tasty Cake. We're going to have to pull Tasty Cake off of Itunes and Cake Cream and you can kiss future Royalties goodbye unless you guys tell the real truth about Tasty Cake. Axl told Claven Records to hold on and they did.

Axl told Cake Cream the situation and asked them if they were ready to tell the truth about Tasty Cake. Cake Cream lowered their eyes and admitted that they were deep in this and admitted they should tell the truth about Tasty Cake. Axl asked Claven Records if they all could speak tomorrow. Claven Records said okay.

The next day, Cake Cream and Axl went to Claven Records and admitted that Tasty Cake was done by a Cover Band.

Claven Records asked,"Why did you guys use a Cover Band? Why not record Tasty Cake yourselves?"

Axl and Cake Cream pointed out they were desperate to release the Sophomore Album since Claven Records was pushing the Sophomore Album hard and they had just released their Debut Album and did a show at the Marriott and didn't actually want to record Tasty Cake then.

Claven Records asked,"Who actually recorded Tasty Cake?"

Cake Cream and Axl reluctantly admitted that Current Guns N'Roses actually recorded Tasty Cake.

Claven Records said,"We already had a feeling Tasty Cake wasn't actually recorded by you guys. Interesting that you guys got Current Guns N'Roses to record Tasty Cake for you. Tasty Cake sounded off. Claven Records asked Cake Cream if they could record Tasty Cake, this time of day for real. They agreed. They chatted with Claven Records, and then went home.

Cake Cream recorded Tasty Cake for real and named the Album Tasty Cake Reloaded They gave Claven Records Tasty Cake Reloaded and Claven Records loved it. It was a really good Album and this time it was Cake Cream for real.

Cake Cream and Axl asked if they could get Royalties for Reloaded. Claven Records were like,"You guys are already getting Royalties for Tasty Cake. You did scam the general public and us by getting Guns N'Roses to record Tasty Cake for you guys. We don't know."

Cake Cream and Axl pointed out that they did deserve Royalties for actually recording Tasty Cake Reloaded.

Claven Records were thinking. Finally they came up with a solution. They asked Cake Cream and Axl if they could get Current Guns N'Roses to come to Claven Records and get them to confess that they were the real People who recorded Tasty Cake and Current Guns N'Roses could get the Royalties for Tasty Cake. Cake Cream and Axl agreed that this made sense.

Axl called Older Axl and explained the situation and Older Axl answered,"You want us to go to Claven Records and admit we are the real People who recorded Tasty Cake?"

Axl responded,"Please? You guys will get Royalties and Fans of us will love it."

Older Axl wryly responded, "I'm already worth almost 200 million. I don't need Royalties."

Axl responded,"The rest of Current Guns N'Roses would love the Royalties."

Older Axl admitted that Axl had good points and he agreed to ask Current Guns N'Roses to go to Claven Records at around 1 PM tomorrow and admit they were the real People who recorded Tasty Cake.

Axl was grateful and thanked Older Axl. Older Axl welcomed him. Older Axl and Axl chatted for a little while and then both said goodbye.

Axl told Cake Cream and Claven Records that Older Axl agreed to ask Current Guns N'Roses to come to Claven Records at around 1 PM tomorrow. They were all happy.   

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2022 at 2:19am
OMG - it never ends!

KMN!
Cranedy Pouth View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranedy Pouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2022 at 2:49am
What Record Label Company would blindly put Cake Cream material on Itunes when there's multiple red flags? Cake Cream's New Song sounds a lot like Guns N'Roses Out Ta Get Me! Let's put it on ITunes anyways! Tasty Cake doesn't sound like Cake Cream recorded it. Let's put it on ITunes anyways! Claven Records deserves some of the blame too...
Using nuclear weapons on problem people is not the answer, you psychopath!

Also, Keith Richards is a damn cockroach outliving everybody! LOL
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2022 at 2:54am
Seriously - five stars to Donathon and his many alter egos for perpetuating the myth and belief that anyone actually reads his crap! πŸ–•
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2022 at 3:29am
Originally posted by MustangMarj MustangMarj wrote:

Seriously - five stars to Donathon and his many alter egos for perpetuating the myth and belief that anyone actually reads his crap! πŸ–•

There is no such myth or belief.

Nobody thinks for a moment that anyone other than Donathan and his "friends" read that rubbish.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2022 at 3:31am
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2022 at 5:25am
Claven Records refused to put Tasty Cake Reloaded on ITunes until Current Guns N'Roses came to Claven Records tomorrow and admitted that they were the ones who actually recorded Tasty Cake.

Axl asked, "Can you at least put "All The Right Words?" From Tasty Cake and Tasty Cake Reloaded on ITunes?" That's the best song. Cake Cream agreed that All The Right Words was the best song.

Claven Records reluctantly agreed to release All The Right Words from Tasty Cake Reloaded to Itunes and Cake Cream and Axl were happy. Claven Records released All The Right Words Cake Cream version to Itunes.

Fans loved All The Right Words, Cake Cream version and were like,"Finally, Cake Cream did the song for real."

Claven Records were happy too. They congratulated Cake Cream and Axl on how well received All The Right Words was. Cake Cream and Axl were happy too. They all chatted a little while later and Cake Cream and Axl went home.

All The Right Words hit Number One on ITunes. Fans continued praising how good it was. Older Axl called Axl and praised how good the Cake Cream version of All The Right Words was. Axl blushed happily. Older Axl called all of Cake Cream and congratulated them on how good All The Right Words was. Everybody thanked Older Axl and Older Axl welcomed them. Cake was a really talented band that were huge Superstars now.

Cake Cream and Axl decided to just kick back and relax. They ordered no contact Burger King and ate and drank.

The next day, at 12:59 exactly, Cake Cream, Axl, and Current Guns N'Roses were in Timothy's office. Timothy was impressed.

Current Guns N'Roses admitted that they were the ones who really recorded Tasty Cake. Cake Cream and Axl confirmed this.

Timothy said,"Well, now that you guys have all confessed, we can move forward and put Tasty Cake Reloaded on ITunes. Everybody smiled. Current Guns N'Roses read, understood, and signed paperwork that said they were the ones who recorded Tasty Cake and they would be getting the Royalties for Tasty Cake. They also got 6 Million each for Tasty Cake. So $42 Million. Timothy couldn't believe Claven Records would be paying 42 million base besides the $30 Million they already paid as a base for Tasty Cake. 72 Million base for Tasty Cake. But Timothy decided to suck it up and consider this the cost of doing business. Besides, Claven Records was worth about 700 Million anyways. Claven Records Zelled all of Current Guns N'Roses 6 Million each. Everyone was happy. They all shook hands with Timothy. Timothy was amused at how both Axl and Older Axl had the same unique bending down handshake.

Timothy put Tasty Cake Reloaded on ITunes and it went to number 1 on ITunes. Fans loved it. Everyone in Timothy's office was happy..

They all chatted and soon left. Current Guns N'Roses and Cake Cream and Axl decided to go to a Local Restaurant to celebrate the good thing that just happened.

At the Restaurant, Fans were happy to see both Current Guns N'Roses and Cake Cream and Axl hanging out together. They asked for Autographs and selfies and all 13 of them obliged their Fans. The Fans were ecstatic. Current Guns N'Roses, Cake Cream, and Axl had very nice meals and paid and left.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2022 at 1:30pm
If Axl himself ever reads this story, I think the one thing that Axl might take offense is the parts where he hides in the crawl space when hiding from the Authorities.. He'd probably think,"No way would I ever hide in a crawl space like a rat!"

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2022 at 5:05am
At home, Axl and Cake Cream watched a Twilight Zone episode was where a grown man ends up time traveling and meeting his younger self. Everybody looked at Axl and pointed out that Axl also time traveled and met himself. Axl blushed.

Axl responded,"My life is like a Twilight Zone episode," he said playfully wryly. "I don't know what's weirder. The fact that I time traveled from 1987 to 2022 or the fact that me and my Older Self coexist at the same time and even talk to each other.

Cake Cream pointed out that both of these were weird as hell.

Axl smiled shyly.

They then watched The Age Of Adeline, a story of a Woman who got into a car crash at age 29 and stayed 29 indefinitely. Even decades later.

Axl wondered if that would happen to him, be age 25 indefinitely. He wondered if next year he would be 26.

Cake Cream pointed out that Age Of Adeline was Fiction and he would not be 25 indefinitely. He'd be 26 next year.

Axl wryly responded,"I time traveled and coexist with my older Self. Who knows what will happen with my age?"

Cake Cream pointed out that he had a good point. Cake Cream pointed out he'd have a grace period of about 5 years before eyebrows started to raise even if he did remain 25 indefinitely.

Axl wondered,"I wonder what happened to my 1987 self. Since I am here in 2022, in 1987, I'm probably considered Missing."

Cake Cream said that since there were two Axls in 2022, his normal 1987 self would be Older Axl in 2022. Axl breathed a sigh of relief. To be sure however, Axl decided to look up,"Did Axl Rose disappear in 1987?"

He got replies about him time traveling from 1987 to 2022 but nothing about him actually missing in 1987. Which meant that Cake Cream was right. Older Axl was the adult version of his normal 1987 self.

Axl smiled and admitted he enjoyed 2022 a lot and didn't actually want to go back to 1987 and pointed out that since Older Axl was the Adult version of his normal 1987 self, he could truly kick back and relax.

Cake Cream once again pointed out they were glad he was there in 2022 with them. They all smiled.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2022 at 3:21am
Axl got a call from the hotel he had been staying at before living at Billy's house and the Manager informed him that he could be in legal trouble because he showed a fake ID to get a hotel room.

Axl had forgotten about getting the hotel room using his fake Michael Randall Johnson ID.

Axl pleaded with the Manager not to press any charges or anything like that. The Manager was thoughtful and asked if he could be at the hotel within the next two hours and they could talk this out face to face. Axl replied,"Okay." Axl agreed.

He took a bath and got ready to go to the Hotel.

He told Cake Cream he was going to the Zoo alone. Cake Cream was suspicious.

Billy pointed out that the Zoo was closed as it was around 6 PM. All of Cake Cream backed up what Billy said.

Axl made up another lie. "Uh, I'm going to see the new Top Gun movie alone," he said nervously.

Billy responded,"The new Top Gun movie doesn't exist yet. It's coming out next month. Cake Cream once again backed up what Billy said.

Axl made up yet another lie. "Uh, I'm going to Duff's house alone in a few minutes!"

Billy responded,"Duff is performing with Current Guns N'Roses now in a different State!"

Axl made up another lie and said,"I'm going to the Library alone!" He was sweating.

Andy pointed out the Library was closed.

"Axl, stop lying. Were are you really going?" Jimmy asked Axl.

Axl gave Cake Cream a pained look.

"Cake Cream asked Axl if he was in any trouble.

Axl responded,"No, I'm not in any trouble," lying and looking at the ground.

Cake Cream responded,"You're in trouble, aren't you." They said concerned.

Axl finally admitted he was in trouble.

Cake Cream responded they would go with him wherever he was going. Axl weakly tried to stop them going with him, but they pointed out that they could trace his Location wherever he was using his cellphone and show up wherever he went like they did with Claven Records.

Axl reluctantly agreed to let them come with him to the Hotel. Cake Cream got ready and Axl and Cake Cream left and went to the Hotel.

At the Hotel, the Manager pointed out that what Axl did was Fraud and could get him jail time. Cake Cream pointed out that Axl couldn't show his REAL ID at the time as it was expired at the time and he couldn't exactly run around admitting he was Axl Rose who time traveled from 1987 to 2022 when he was booking the hotel room. Axl lowered his head and once again begged the Manager not to press any charges.

The Manager took pity on him and said he wouldn't press any charges if Axl would sing a song with Mike for some Cake Cream Fans since Cake Cream was already there. Axl and Mike were willing to do this and Axl asked to get the impromptu plea deal in writing and the Manager drew up legally binding Documents and Axl, Mike and the Manager signed the documents.

Mike and Axl sang,"All The Right Words from Tasty Cake and Tasty Cake Reloaded," for the Cake Cream Fans and they sounded really good and the Fan Guests went wild and loved the impromptu song. The Manager was happy too and told them the matter was settled and they chatted a bit and Cake Cream and Axl soon left and went back home. On YouTube, the Impromptu All The Right Words from the hotel was already going viral on YouTube. Fans loved the Impromptu singing! Cake Cream and Axl all smiled and ate and drank and then changed and went to sleep.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2022 at 4:56pm
I put this story on another Website, and a Critic said something like, "I hate to say this, but I find this story terrible. Sorry to say this." I had only posted the first two parts and I told him the story gets better. The Critic never responded! If you're going to criticize someone's story, at least respond to their reply to you!

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2022 at 6:22am
The next day, Cake Cream decided to do a playful one on one interview with Axl for fun. Axl was all up for it and smiled.

Axl got comfortable and laid back, his "I'm ready for an Interview," posture.

Billy asked,"What was your thought process when you and Guns N'Roses created Appetite For Destruction?"

Axl responded,"My thought process when me and Guns N'Roses created Appetite For Destruction was 5 young kids in their 20's just having fun. The only somewhat serious songs are It's So Easy and Mr. Brownstone.

James said,"There have been rumors about Mr. Brownstone being about Heroin. Are the Heroin rumors true?"

Axl responded,"Yes, Mr. Brownstone is about Heroin and how addictive it is and trying to away from Heroin. Izzy actually wrote Mr. Brownstone lyrics and Slash wrote the music for it. They gave it to me to sing and I was like,"Whoa, this is a good song, I love it, I'm going to sing it."

Andy asked," How did you come up with Welcome To The Jungle?"

Axl responded "It's actually a funny story how Welcome To The Jungle came to be. When I was younger, around 21 or 22 my Friends and I were roaming the streets with just a few dollars on us. We had just gotten off of a bus when some random crazy man yelled,"Do you know where you are? You're in the Jungle, Baby! You're going to die!" His random and crazy quote inspired me to write Welcome To The Jungle." I even wrote his crazy and random quote in the song. I remember not being sure if he had said,"Do you know where you are? You're in the Jungle Baby! You're going to die!" Or if it was,"Do you know where you are? You're in the Jungle Baby! You're going down!" So I actually kind of incorporated both. I sang,"You're going to dieeeeeown!" If that crazy man hadn't said that crazy and random quote, Welcome To The Jungle would never have existed. Sweet Child Of Mine would have definitely been the Signature Song of Appetite For Destruction."

Jimmy asked,"Why did you make that siren noise at the beginning of Welcome To The Jungle?"

Axl responded,"Funny thing about that. The opening for Welcome To The Jungle was actually supposed to be doing a "Waaaaaaa," type of wail, but what came out of my mouth was a "Whoo," type of sound, like a Siren. The Producers loved this and told me that the "Whoo," siren sound was perfect and History was made."

Mike asked,"Why is your speaking voice so deep compared to your usually high pitched singing voice?"

Axl responded," I actually started off singing only in my normal Bass Baritone voice, but one day for fun, I sang in a high pitched voice like the one I use for Paradise City, and Music Producers loved my high pitched singing voice and told me I should use that high pitched singing voice most of the time and History was made. I do sing in my normal Bass Baritone voice when singing Mr. Brownstone, It's So Easy, and Patience.

James asked, "Any regrets about Guns N'Roses?

Axl responded,"I regret that all five us didn't stay together throughout the years.

Billy asked, "Why didn't you ever go Solo? Did you ever think of just becoming Axl Rose?

Axl responded, "I love being part of Guns N'Roses. I wouldn't feel right going Solo."

Jimmy asked,"Speaking of Axl Rose, your birthname is William Rose. Why did you decide to change your name to Axl Rose?"

Axl responded,"I am named after my Father who, let's just say he was an Asshole and a prick. I didn't want to go through the rest of my life with the name that belonged to my Asshole prick of a Father. I was watching Figure Skating, and I saw a really cool and difficult looking skate move and it was called a triple Axel. I thought,"The Axel looks cool, and I decided to name myself that, but spell it Axl to add a unique flair to it. "

James asked,"Anything you want to say to your Protege, Cake Cream?

Axl looked at them all deeply. "I love being your Manager, your Friend, and your Mentor. All five of you are great musicians and a Singer.You all deserve your mega success. I'm proud of all of you."

Cake Cream all smiled. The for fun interview was soon over.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic