Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Little Tikes Giddy Up and Go Pony

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Little Tikes Giddy Up and Go Pony
    Posted: 30 Nov 2008 at 6:59am

I really don't hate this one, it just makes me laugh.   Basically the product is a stuffed horse on wheels.    The other thing I found funny was that the kids are wearing helmets on these horses.   They're hopping up and down on a stuffed horse on four wheels.   Do we really need a helmet for that?   Some would say yes.   I'm sure someone is going to suggest next that we wear helmets all the time outside, never know when you're gonna fall!!LOL     Over the past few years, it seems to be the "in" thing.   It's almost become PC to be wearing a helmet for everything.   

Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2008 at 9:43am
Why the hell does it look like they're humping the horses? ShockedLOL
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2008 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Why the hell does it look like they're humping the horses? ShockedLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

OMG!! 

LOL
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2008 at 11:12pm
If you can actually get your kid to wear a helmet. I had a real nice helmet that matched my bike and I don't recall ever wearing it. Thank goodness nothing ever happened, but I don't think that most kids are willing when it comes to wearing a helmet.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2008 at 12:36am
Pretty soon, kids'll have to be wearing helmets to bed.  That is, if their bed doesn't come with side rails to keep 'em from falling out.  But I'm sure side rails will become law, too.  Up till the age of 18.

HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2008 at 12:42am
OK, so, seriously - what is it about kids wearing helmets (for their own safety) that is so offensive to you grownups?
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
alex9152 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex9152 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2008 at 1:16am
Stuffed Horse On Wheels, eh? Sounds like an awesomely bad band name. I'm also considering No Means Yes.

Man, helmets look nerdy unless the wearer is riding a motorcycle or something.
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2008 at 6:11am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Pretty soon, kids'll have to be wearing helmets to bed.  That is, if their bed doesn't come with side rails to keep 'em from falling out.  But I'm sure side rails will become law, too.  Up till the age of 18.

Yeah, and then after the age of 75.  My dad fell out of bed a few months ago and hit his head.  My stepmonster wants to get a bed rail, but dad won't hear of it.

N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2008 at 6:30am
Originally posted by HollyRock HollyRock wrote:

OK, so, seriously - what is it about kids wearing helmets (for their own safety) that is so offensive to you grownups?

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Thor hit the nail right on the head.   The whole thing is starting to get a bit crazy.   They keep finding new situations for us to use safety equipment.   What next?   Thor's idea of wearing helmets to bed or wearing them as we walk down the street?     I remember reading an article awhile back that someone wanted to make kids wear helmets in soccer.   Wow, how lame!    It's already one thing that we have to wear mouthguards for most things.   What next, helmets?  Spacesuits?   Those would make us safer! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I lump it in with the cleaning product threads: the pussification of society.   Scrubbing everything obsessively, wearing helmets on stuffed horses.    Some people are WAY over protective and it isn't good.   And then there are those Neosporin commercials.   Whenever any part not covered by a helmet or some other pad gets injured, enter psycho-mom with her mace-sized can of Neosporin spray in her purse.  
FrauKruspe View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrauKruspe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2008 at 10:57pm
Quote I lump it in with the cleaning product threads: the pussification of society.   Scrubbing everything obsessively, wearing helmets on stuffed horses.    Some people are WAY over protective and it isn't good.   And then there are those Neosporin commercials.   Whenever any part not covered by a helmet or some other pad gets injured, enter psycho-mom with her mace-sized can of Neosporin spray in her purse.  

Yes I agree. How the hell did any of us grow up? They act like if you don't protect your child from EVERY possible "disaster" with helmets and triple antibiotic ointment/sprays they will die. Didn't we all fall off a bicycle a time or two? What did we do? Cried, got back on the bike and got over it. If we were really lucky we had our mothers kiss the owwies better and off we went. Sheltering children is a huge pet peeve of mine..don't even get me started on the Parental Control commercials for cable televison.
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2008 at 6:52am
Huh.   Haven't seen this one lately.  I'd think it would be on more now that it is Christmas.
The Random Classic View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Random Classic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2008 at 7:53am
This Is A Likely List Of Child Safety Laws That Could Happen.

Siderails On Beds Until Children Reach The Age Of 18 (Thank You For The Idea,Thor)
Kids Having To Wear Helmets At ALL TIMES.
Playgrounds Have To Be Wrapped In Bubble Wrap (I Dont Know Why,But I Kinda Like That)
The Minimum To Go To The Hospital Is A Scraped Knee.
A Strict 4:00 PM Curfew.
Bicycles Must Have Something To Keep The Kids From Falling Off.
A Kid Must Stay In A Stroller Until Age 5
Infants Must Be In A Safety Bubble.
All Foods Must Be Sugar Free.
Sadly,This Could Be A Reality.Cry
Commercials I Hate Rules!!!!

"Why does Godzilla care about subway?"-Hezadancer

"Cats are animals.Their brains are the size of Milk Duds."-Kat
Irishman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irishman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2008 at 8:15am
Internet Pet Peeve Number Seventeen Thousand, Four Hundred And Eleven: Capitalizing Every Word Of Every Sentence of Every Paragraph. Please Not To Be Doing This.
bobwilson1977 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobwilson1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2008 at 8:02pm
Kids bounce anyway.

Anyhow, I recall never wearing a helmet at all except one day we took a 20 miles bike ride along a railroad bed. For some reason I wore one that day. I slid on a wooden bridge, fell, and nailed my head on a boulder, splitting my helmet in half. I probably would've died had I not worn it. I wear one now!
DirtyD79 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2008 at 9:17am

All that' bouncin's gotta be murder on the nads.

Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic