Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cabenuva- A Different Way

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cabenuva- A Different Way
    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 at 5:08pm
Why should I have to see this sh*t on my TV?  So, you picked the wrong person/persons to screw!

Not my freaking problem!  Make better choices in life!  Angry

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2021 at 5:56pm
They didn't mention that among the "serious side effects", is that it probably costs an unGodly amount of money, and if you don't have really good insurance, you're gonna get royally screwed in an entirely different way than the way you did that got you in your situation to begin with.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2021 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

They didn't mention that among the "serious side effects", is that it probably costs an unGodly amount of money, and if you don't have really good insurance, you're gonna get royally screwed in an entirely different way than the way you did that got you in your situation to begin with.
You got that right, Jimbo.  I would just like a blood thinner that I can afford!  Eliquis- $500 a month.

Cabenuva Prices

The cost for Cabenuva intramuscular suspension, extended release (200 mg-300 mg/mL) is around $4,144 for a supply of 4 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2021 at 6:34pm

^ My doc has me on one 325mg aspirin/day as a blood thinner. I buy generic. Comes out to a penny or two a day.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2021 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

^ My doc has me on one 325mg aspirin/day as a blood thinner. I buy generic. Comes out to a penny or two a day.

I had always heared that the 84mg "low dose" was the best asprin dosage for use as a blood thinner.

Not arguing with your doctor obviousy, but I had always heard low dose was better than regular dose.

I just saw/heard on some commercial the other day, that there's some kind of new liquid asprin that doesn't cause stomach problems like regular asprin can.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2021 at 7:01pm

I had always heared that the 84mg "low dose" was the best asprin dosage for use as a blood thinner.

Not arguing with your doctor obviousy, but I had always heard low dose was better than regular dose.

I just saw/heard on some commercial the other day, that there's some kind of new liquid asprin that doesn't cause stomach problems like regular asprin can.

I still take 325 a day!  You guys will miss me when I'm gone!  Tongue

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2021 at 7:07pm

^ Do you have an estimated date of when we will be missing you?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2021 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I still take 325 a day!  You guys will miss me when I'm gone!  Tongue

That's the one I saw.

I wonder how many dumbasses will get confused and try to take Vaseline.... 

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2021 at 7:15pm

Go ahead,Thor.  I am not well.  It could be 2 days or 2 months.  Thanks for your support.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2021 at 7:19pm

Go ahead,Thor.  I am not well.  It could be 2 days or 2 months.  Thanks for your support.

And it could be two years or two decades.

Same as the rest of us, IOW.

Keeping a sense of humor about it: Priceless.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2021 at 7:57pm

You've been alluding to your imminent demise now for awhile. But we haven't heard a diagnosis or prognosis.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 1:06am

You've been alluding to your imminent demise now for awhile. But we haven't heard a diagnosis or prognosis.

I posted some of the paperwork from last year.  The medication made me feel better.  I have Edema, I'm very weak. The symptoms are much more severe.  I know how I feel.
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2021 at 1:26pm
F'ing name sounds like a resort town in Mexico.
"I'm heading to Cabenuva, then spend 2 nights in Acapulco"
Damn commercials, goofy names.

Price...yeah good luck affording it.
The SH*TLOAD of side effects sounds wonderful as always
https://www.drugs.com/sfx/cabenuva-side-effects.html

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic