Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Repeat Offenders
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rob Paulsen as Mr. Opprotunity

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rob Paulsen as Mr. Opprotunity
    Posted: 26 Nov 2008 at 3:18am
Don't get me wrong, this legend voice-actor Rob Paulsen does real well as Fowlmouth, Yakko Warner, Antoine, and Joe Carioca.

But when he does Honda commercials as Mr. Opportunity...that's a different story.

First of all...I can't drive and I'm an adult...or so they say. Second...Mr. Opportunity isn't knocking at my damn door!Angry
Sponsored Links

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2008 at 4:55am
That grating "Mr. Opportunity" cartoon character needs to be killed in a suitably graphic cartoon-y way (preferably by "Itchy & Scratchy"....)
Geezer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2008 at 3:51pm
I HATE the 'Mr. Opportunity' commercials with a purple passion. The "gag" of him knocking on the inside of the TV screen is what gets me. Keep your hands off the inside of mah CensoredTeeVee!!

LOL

badp View Drop Down
Never Posted
Never Posted
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2008 at 4:39am
When he "knocks" on the TV screen, the screen actually MOVES.  Last time I knocked on a TV screen, the picture didn't move.
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2008 at 5:23am
Rob Paulsen in a former job.

QueenofAnvilania View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenofAnvilania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 10:48pm
If I had to pick a favorite voice actor, it would probably be Rob Paulsen (if you can't tell by my username, I'm a big fan of "Animaniacs"), but those Mr. Opportunity commercials are so freaking annoying. Unhappy Even more so on the radio. Since there's no TV, he's got to knock on the Censored MICROPHONE!
Ad Endless Nauseum View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad Endless Nauseum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 5:53am
I'd rather they brought back Joe Isuzu. He at least admitted he was lying.
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Defense de fumer et de cracher

A message brought to you by this station and the Ad Council.
PrinceJ View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrinceJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 1:05am
I like the Honda Accord but hate the Mr. Opportunity commercial.
"Even an old fart was once a breath of fresh air"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic