Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

McDonalds- Wrapper (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: McDonalds- Wrapper (video)
    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 5:10pm
I don't like McDonalds commercials,  I don't even like their food but my hands are tied.  They are the only place in this hick town of 3300 that has a drive-thru.  And I must admit, I was having some serious hunger pains this morning. I keep some Donettes in the house just about all of the time.  Some powdered sugar donuts and some Moo Juice is a perfect early morning snack.  I needed something different this morning.
It was good!

I bought the truck just so I had a dependable vehicle to drive to Oshkosh for the good stuff!

Sponsored Links

tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2020 at 3:56pm
i gotta admit this guys voice grinds on me when he 'bada bop bop BOPS' at the end in a similar way that Gain ads & Ving 'Meats!" Rhames does..but a MickyDs breakfast probably the safest bet on their menu
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
AndroidFan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndroidFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2021 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I don't like McDonalds commercials,  I don't even like their food but my hands are tied.  They are the only place in this hick town of 3300 that has a drive-thru.  And I must admit, I was having some serious hunger pains this morning. I keep some Donettes in the house just about all of the time.  Some powdered sugar donuts and some Moo Juice is a perfect early morning snack.  I needed something different this morning.
It was good!

I bought the truck just so I had a dependable vehicle to drive to Oshkosh for the good stuff!

McDonald's is better than denny's with breakfast btw i like this ad
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic