Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What was the last thing that you ate?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What was the last thing that you ate?
    Posted: 23 May 2022 at 6:21pm
I'm heading out soon to a great diner and no clue yet what I want.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Sponsored Links

radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2022 at 5:26pm
My last meal was Wendy's nuggets, fries, and a frosty.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 9:16pm

Had some "prison chips" today. A friend at work brought them in. He gets them online. He always raves about them. They're called The Whole Shabang.

From Wikipedia:

The Whole Shabang is a brand of seasoned snacks made by the Keefe Group, a company that specializes in serving the prison population. A spinoff of the Keefe Group's Moon Lodge potato chips, The Whole Shabang has garnered a cult following among former inmates as well as those who have never been incarcerated due to positive word-of-mouth, leading the company to sell them to the general public.

I didn't like them. Too hot.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2022 at 1:30am
Some ham slices, a roll of bread and a dill pickle, washed down with some Coke.
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2022 at 7:36am
One Oscar Mayer shot (smoked) white meat turkey sandwich on Sarah Lee wheat bread dressed with Kraft "Mayochup" sandwich spread; two "Double Shit" ("Double Stuff") Oreo cookies.

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2022 at 9:42pm
1/2 leftover Rueben sandwich from st. Patrick's day. Even inhaled it cold. Can use another one.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2022 at 3:14am
Originally posted by msmadz msmadz wrote:

A chunk of cold pizza,adorned with fried eggplant, olives and onions. Later on a cup of coffee. This combo actually sickens me but it tasted good while I inhaled it

Sounds pretty good, actually.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2022 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by MustangMarj MustangMarj wrote:

Homemade spaghetti sauce on *gasp* spaghetti!

I could eat that all day, every day, for the rest of my life.

Variety is overrated.

MustangMarj View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2022 at 10:27pm
Homemade spaghetti sauce on *gasp* spaghetti!
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2022 at 8:12pm
Two Oscar Mayer shot (smoked) white meat turkey sandwiches on Sarah Lee wheat bread dressed with Kraft "Mayochup" sandwich spread; washed down with a "cuppajoe" ("enhanced" with one packet of the generic analogue to Sweat and Low and an ounce or so of 3.5% milk).

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2022 at 10:56pm
Two smoked turkey sandwiches on Sarah Lee wheat bread dressed with "Kranch" sandwich spread; washed down with a "cuppajoe".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2022 at 4:28pm
A large bowl of Berry Colossal Crunch (a generic analogue to Captain Crunch with Crunchberries) cereal, washed down with some Cherry RC Cola.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 8:59pm
Just some ham, BBQ chips, and some coke for lunch.
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2022 at 3:18pm
A chunk of cold pizza,adorned with fried eggplant, olives and onions. Later on a cup of coffee. This combo actually sickens me but it tasted good while I inhaled it

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2022 at 1:00pm
Two ham sandwiches on generic wheat bread washed down with Sam's Cherry Cola.

I was going to make them with Sarah Lee wheat bread that my landlady had given me several days ago, but I noted almost immediately after I had plated the bread that it was fungused (mouldy) so I had to dispose of it in the garbage can. 

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2022 at 3:50am
Had some Lake Erie Perch for dinner at a seafood place I love with fries and hush puppies washed down with a Coke.
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2022 at 6:44pm
I tasted a morsel of teriyaki chicken Beloved is cooking. And a handful of almonds.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2022 at 5:13pm
I had some cheese crackers washed down with Coke for my snack last night.
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2022 at 4:39am
Two Goober sandwiches on wheat bread (Goober is a peanut butter and grape jelly concoction made by Smuckers),washed down with a bottle of hybrid (cherry RC cola and Mt. Dew Spark) pop that I also haven't finished yet.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2022 at 8:48pm
Pizza Rolls and Tater Tots washed down with a Coke that I haven't finished yet.
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2022 at 8:19am
A baloney sandwich on wheat (dressed with Ranch dressing instead of mayonnaise because I can't afford to purchase mayo right now) and a Goober sandwich on wheat (Goober is a peanut butter and jelly concoction made by Smuckers), washed down with a bottle of Mango Pepsi cut with a few oz. of seltzer water to cut down the sweetness a bit.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2022 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by msmadz msmadz wrote:

Moments ago I popped a piece of a Dunkin Donut into my mouth.

We have an office meeting at 2:00. I need the sugar rush, as this is going to be a bad meeting. Tomorrow is one fellow's last day, we're already short staffed so it's going to be a "Who gets all of Joe's tasks?"

I hope I'm not on the evening news tonight.

Gawd, I used to hate office meetings!!!

I do not envy you that, msmadz.

Re: the thread topic....

I had a toasted, breaded chicken patty on a slice of wide pan whole grain bread cut in two, with a bit of Walmart's "Secret Sauce" (their version of McD's Special Sauce) on it and some white cheddar flavored Cheez-Its.

My standard weekday lunch, IOW.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2022 at 6:04pm
Moments ago I popped a piece of a Dunkin Donut into my mouth.

We have an office meeting at 2:00. I need the sugar rush, as this is going to be a bad meeting. Tomorrow is one fellow's last day, we're already short staffed so it's going to be a "Who gets all of Joe's tasks?"

I hope I'm not on the evening news tonight.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2022 at 5:00pm
A large bowl of Kellog's Frosted Mini Wheats cereal; washed down with a bottle of Mt. Dew Spark (it's a new flavour; labelled as raspberry lemonade). Big smile

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2021 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Angry McPisseron Angry McPisseron wrote:

A big blow of Honey Nut Cheerios, washed down with a bottle of Cherry RC Cola.

Big BLOW

I had a chicken Caesar salad, water and 2 Christmas cookies (the stuff is flowing into the office now!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic