Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AT&T - "Lily" is back

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2021 at 2:20am
Originally posted by d4everman d4everman wrote:

Originally posted by HART HART wrote:

I wonder if they will replace her with a new Black Lilly 

like Jake was replaced 

or maybe Billy from AT&T

the trans gender Lilly Wink
Here is why "Jake" was replaced and it's probably not why you think. Here's Why Jake From State Farm Was Replaced (thethings.com)

Thank you for posting that link. I had no idea the original Jake was an actual employee of State Farm at the time! Today I learned something new! And, useless, but what the hell!   
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
Sponsored Links

TV Watcher #1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV Watcher #1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2021 at 3:09am
prolly replace lily with something from a trivato commercial...I mean one of those "actors"
Thuumb View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thuumb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2021 at 4:37am

Oh, I think that's a certainty. My guess is it'll be the voiceover chick, who says "smartphawn."
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2021 at 3:32pm
Her name will be -of course-
BILLY
Will she also start out boobs a blazing and then limit her 
screen time and take over [ahem] DIRECTING
these masterpieces?
U KNOW IT
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
AnnoyedDutchman View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnoyedDutchman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2021 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by Thuumb Thuumb wrote:

Oh, I think that's a certainty. My guess is it'll be the voiceover chick, who says "smartphawn."

That’s Lena Waithe who ticked several AT&T’s beloved demographic boxes: Black, masculine lesbian, far left Liberal.
AnnoyedDutchman View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnoyedDutchman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2021 at 5:44pm
Happened across a “news item” about AT&T hiding Lily behind counters because Milana Vayntrub complained about all of the “inappropriate” remarks on social media regarding her body. Uh huh… This coming from:
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2022 at 2:46am
I hate this little brat... "DAT'S NOT FAIR!" I can't help but mock her every time it comes on... "DAT'S NOT FAIR... DAT'S NOT FAIR .................. DAT'S NOT FAIR...." Dead

CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2022 at 11:29pm
Hey Madame Milkies, if you're so so concerned about people making remarks about your body, get breast reduction surgery. Surely your "great acting ability" will make up for it. LOL!!!!
It's like Shaq demanding people forget about his basketball career and be taken seriously as an "Act-or"
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
TV Watcher #1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV Watcher #1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2022 at 3:43am
all you cats in CIH land know I've smoked too many brain cells to link spotty clip like the you tube ones, so ya getting this only... the back shot of Lily... me thinks body double, ain't no way that's all of her

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/qJhh/at-and-t-wireless-missing-the-game
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2022 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by TV Watcher #1 TV Watcher #1 wrote:

all you cats in CIH land know I've smoked too many brain cells to link spotty clip like the you tube ones, so ya getting this only... the back shot of Lily... me thinks body double, ain't no way that's all of her

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/qJhh/at-and-t-wireless-missing-the-game

Still lots of junk in that trunk!!
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic