Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AT&T - "Lily" is back

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 3:57pm
Although Milana hasn't announced a pregnancy, nor has she taken to Instagram or Twitter to reveal that she's expecting, AT&T viewers have their suspicions that she's pregnant in 2021. The 34-year-old regularly appears on US TV screens

I knew it... she's been knocked up by Jake
we are the music makers
we are the dreamers of the dream
Sponsored Links

jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by Thuumb Thuumb wrote:

I read her Twitter update where she said this. The "White Knights" who commented on her update are hilarious.

https://twitter.com/MintMilana/status/1373438495465730048

"the PRIVILEGE of looking at her body"????Stern Smile

Oh my God, what an egotistical snob!!!LOL

Milana, I hate to break this to you but looking at you isn't a gift you're sharing with the world, you're just a paid spokesgal for a phone company who's entire point is to look cute so we , especially us men, sit up and pay attention to the ad and hopefully buy their product. 
And also, no offense sister, but I personally don't find you all that attractive anymore with your choice of hairdo and weight gain, packin' some junk in the trunk. AT&T could replace you in a second with a choice of a thousand other good looking models who would kill for that gig. 
So, in closing...
Get over yourself. 

jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by HART HART wrote:

Although Milana hasn't announced a pregnancy, nor has she taken to Instagram or Twitter to reveal that she's expecting, AT&T viewers have their suspicions that she's pregnant in 2021. The 34-year-old regularly appears on US TV screens

That's a polite roundabout way of saying she's gotten chunky in the trunky LOL

Also, yeah, no Jake action for her. I read somewhere, maybe here, that he's gay. 
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by jnoble jnoble wrote:

Also, yeah, no Jake action for her. I read somewhere, maybe here, that he's gay. 

MY MIND IS BLOWN! OR BELOVED JAKE!

BTW  the whole get over yourself rant ....very funny LOL
we are the music makers
Thuumb View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thuumb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 2:58am

Originally posted by Thuumb Thuumb wrote:

I read her Twitter update where she said this. The "White Knights" who commented on her update are hilarious.

https://twitter.com/MintMilana/status/1373438495465730048

"the PRIVILEGE of looking at her body"????Stern Smile

Oh my God, what an egotistical snob!!!LOL

Milana, I hate to break this to you but looking at you isn't a gift you're sharing with the world, you're just a paid spokesgal for a phone company who's entire point is to look cute so we , especially us men, sit up and pay attention to the ad and hopefully buy their product. 
And also, no offense sister, but I personally don't find you all that attractive anymore with your choice of hairdo and weight gain, packin' some junk in the trunk. AT&T could replace you in a second with a choice of a thousand other good looking models who would kill for that gig. 
So, in closing...
Get over yourself. 

Yeah, I'm not convinced she's not just trolling with that stuff. Apparently she's a "comic actor," so she may be trying to be funny with the "privilege of looking at it" line. Either way you look at it, the comments in reply to her tweet are gold.

"youre awesome. this is awesome. you keep doing you."

"You’re amazing. Keep up the great work"

"Yikes, sorry you had to resort to that. The commercials are still awesome." (this guy's name is actually Chad LOL)

...and on and on...
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 4:46am
AT&T raised my phone bill by another $1 (+taxes, etc on it) per month.  Pisses me off that they'll spend it for more ads to tell me how much they can "save" me...  Angry
Dejoh View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dejoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 11:32pm
At one time, several years ago, phone company's actually charged your bill for advertising. They called the charge something else in a non-descript title.  
There's a sucker born every minute.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 3:50pm

MY MIND IS BLOWN! OR BELOVED JAKE!
Honestly not surprised--Parkers a tranny and Mya looks suspiciously Lez
How that affects your perception of Aaron Rogers, Drake and other rotating members of the
State Farm THEATER is on you
BTW  the whole get over yourself rant ....very funny LOL
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 6:14pm
Well I still think we need to reboot Lily 

with Latifa 

i mean that's why we replaced Jake right?

ATT is not being very woke 

really ATT?  in this day and age you are still using some cute white chick as your spokesmodel?

What we need is a tatted up TG to get the limelight 

Wink

look out Flo... Flo Rida is coming to take your spot too 

Apron and all 

Shocked

we are the music makers
TedStryker View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TedStryker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 2:38am

Well I still think we need to reboot Lily 

with Latifa 

i mean that's why we replaced Jake right?

ATT is not being very woke 

really ATT?  in this day and age you are still using some cute white chick as your spokesmodel?

What we need is a tatted up TG to get the limelight 

Wink

look out Flo... Flo Rida is coming to take your spot too 

Apron and all 

Shocked

I would suggest a Gaysian spokesmodel right now....
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 2:34pm
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 3:05pm

^ So, suddenly she doesn't want to show them off?

Whaa, whaa, whaaa! Don't look at my tits! Don't look at my big, luscious tits!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 3:12pm
^ There was a news story this morning in the second hour of GMA, I didn't see it but it was about comments that she didn't like.  Poor baby! It must be tough to be a beautiful woman in her 30s!  Evil Smile
Thuumb View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thuumb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 5:06pm
The thing is, she's mostly hiding her midriff, not her boobs, in her "self-directed" commercials. Yes, she's usually wearing unflattering, boxy tops that minimize her assets up top (to the extent possible), but it's her belly that's usually behind a table or something. I think she has a baby bump.

"All these comments about my milkers....I think I'll hide my belly so they can't see it anymore." Does that make sense?
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 5:09pm

^ From the Meghan Markle school of "poor, poor me".

HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 6:23pm
DONT HATE ME CAUSE IM beautiful

dont love me for my ta ta's

we are the music makers
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2021 at 6:18am
Quote So, suddenly she doesn't want to show them off?

If she's knocked up, they're going to get bigger...
Imagine the hate she'll direct toward the babydaddy for inflicting that further "enhancement" on her... 
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2021 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Quote So, suddenly she doesn't want to show them off?

If she's knocked up, they're going to get bigger...
Imagine the hate she'll direct toward the babydaddy for inflicting that further "enhancement" on her... 

Soon you won't be able to see her face!
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
MontanaTrav View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MontanaTrav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2021 at 2:55am
The amount of delusion present in that single tweet is Keanu levels of breathtaking.

1.  She seems to not understand that 90% of why she got that job in the first place is a nice body, a great rack, and girl-next-door "f**k me" eyes.

2. That she thinks her tirade will hide the fact that she's clearly gaining weight.

3. That she is hurt by comments on Twitter, which means she did it to herself by paying attention to Twitter, buying into it, and even egging it on.

4.  That, while decrying people who make comments about her appearance, she's holding her own body hostage to get what she wants on Twitter.  No hint of irony or hypocrisy there!

I know, honey.  You want to be seen as a "real actress".... well guess what?  Gal Gadot is a "real actress," but it only takes one monologue from her to know the REAL reason she was hired.

And that last line too... "You've lost the PRIVILEGE of looking at it."  Really?  Go f**k yourself!  These actresses (and judging by her recent acting history, she's among them) never seem to have a problem with it until they get famous, and then they're all of a sudden "too good" for it.

She is/was hot, but similar actresses are a dime a dozen and there are hundreds of girls I can look at on the internet that are hotter.  She's only killing her own career out of spite and it won't take the rest of the world long to move on.
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2021 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by MontanaTrav MontanaTrav wrote:

The amount of delusion present in that single tweet is Keanu levels of breathtaking.

1.  She seems to not understand that 90% of why she got that job in the first place is a nice body, a great rack, and girl-next-door "f**k me" eyes.

2. That she thinks her tirade will hide the fact that she's clearly gaining weight.

3. That she is hurt by comments on Twitter, which means she did it to herself by paying attention to Twitter, buying into it, and even egging it on.

4.  That, while decrying people who make comments about her appearance, she's holding her own body hostage to get what she wants on Twitter.  No hint of irony or hypocrisy there!

I know, honey.  You want to be seen as a "real actress".... well guess what?  Gal Gadot is a "real actress," but it only takes one monologue from her to know the REAL reason she was hired.

And that last line too... "You've lost the PRIVILEGE of looking at it."  Really?  Go f**k yourself!  These actresses (and judging by her recent acting history, she's among them) never seem to have a problem with it until they get famous, and then they're all of a sudden "too good" for it.

She is/was hot, but similar actresses are a dime a dozen and there are hundreds of girls I can look at on the internet that are hotter.  She's only killing her own career out of spite and it won't take the rest of the world long to move on.

nice rant !  well done !!! 
LOL
we are the music makers
Thuumb View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thuumb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2021 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by MontanaTrav MontanaTrav wrote:

I'm not familiar with Gal Gadot's acting ability. Are saying she's really good, or just fortunate to have a career because of her looks?

I just think she's trolling everyone with that crap! NO ONE could be that full of themselves!
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2021 at 11:29pm
Wonder Woman Star Gal Gadot and More Pageant Queens Turned Actresses -  Variety

So what are you saying about lilly?
we are the music makers
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 5:06am
Can you imagine the comments she'd get if she devoted herself to a charity like "Feed the Children"?
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 6:02am
There'd be a lot of milk jokes... 
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 5:36pm
uh u are famous for being an AT& T shill--thats KINDA hot?

U are the JAN of phone service!!

Better looking--still as insignificant

go away
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic