Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Tracfone - Giant phone jerkface following people
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracfone - Giant phone jerkface following people

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tracfone - Giant phone jerkface following people
    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 10:37pm
Summed up: Some loudmouth dinkwad on a giant phone screen following people around the park shilling some dopey phone scam that only an idiot would sign up for. The end.

Sponsored Links

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 11:04am
Guess I'm an idiot. I have Tracfone and my phone costs me $6.67 per month. Gee, do I feel stupid. I could be paying $40+/mo per line like the cool kids.

Agree on the commercial, though, it's dumb af.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 2:05pm
I had a Tracfone as my first cell phone, it was going to replace the land line.  That didn't work out too well when I wanted a computer.

Back then, you had to purchase minutes at Walmart or where ever.  It kinda sucked!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 2:05pm
Does anyone else notice that the giant jerkface guy looks sorta like Jimmy Kimmel? 

Pre-facial hair Jimmy Kimmel, that is.

I wonder if that's intentional.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 4:00pm
He does look like Jimmy!

Image result for jimmy kimmel pics
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 4:20pm
I thought he reminded me of someone, but couldn't put my finger on it. Now i can't unsee it. LOL

You do still have to buy and add cards if you don't sign up for one of their plans, but it doesn't suck as much as it used to. It's pretty painless online compared to the way it used to be via the phone.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 3:18am
That guy needs to be smacked. Everyone knows how I feel about those things. I love people are freaking out over COVID-19 yet people don't seem to be fearing the largest germ carrier that you carry around in your pocket. When is the wakeup call going to be when you realize just how disgusting the phone is and not someone elses shopping cart?
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 4:40pm
ITS BAAACK 

this m f is so annoying 

not funny interesting or cute 

we are the music makers
we are the dreamers of the dream
Dr. Dan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 1:03am
Seems like adholes have taken to bringing obnoxious old ads back from the dead: ones I've seen are for Hairball...um, Haribo... Gold Bears and Purina Beggin' Strips.
LiMu Emu: the NEXT red meat!
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 4:44pm
I also notice a slight resemblance to Jimmy Kimmel.
Banderboy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2021 at 3:23pm
They do a bad job selling what is actually a pretty good product. I had TF for years without a problem.
Every day my mind grows keener- my good arm stronger--- my silly enemies more futile---
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic