Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Botox Cosmetic- Own Your Look (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Botox Cosmetic- Own Your Look (video)
    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 6:04pm
All of these happy, attractive women bouncing around like their crotch doesn't stink...Embarrassed

Mama just changed her facebook pic...She looks old.

That's OK! I still love her.

Sponsored Links

!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2020 at 3:55am
To be honest, it sounds like someone is giving their crotch a hard tweak every single time you hear "YEOW!"

ANNOYING AS HELL! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

All of these happy, attractive women bouncing around like their crotch doesn't stink...Embarrassed

Mama just changed her facebook pic...She looks old.

That's OK! I still love her.

ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2020 at 1:50pm
This ad - AND an old one that seemed to pop up again the past few weeks, Juviderm makes me f'ing mental! (This crap song!!)

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2020 at 3:18pm

I was going to start a thread about that stupid Botox "cosmetic" BS.

It's pretty obvious that the self-absorbed, looks-obsessed young ding-a-ling fashion models in that ad have never had a wrinkle in the entire 22 years or so they've been alive.

Hell, it's probably been less than a decade since most of them got rid of their teenage zits.

They don't even act or behave like the kind of mature women who would be old enough to consider using Botox.

Seriously. Can anyone imagine mature, older women acting like this.... 

Giggly teenagers.

Such nauseating phony BS.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2020 at 3:45pm
According to iSpot, the one tasting the food (same as the one making the face?) is April Bowlby. She's the one who played Alan's hot second wife in Two and a Half Men. If that's her, she's 39.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2020 at 4:04pm
Since I gave the lovely wife some face time here. I should say, she is 60 years old.

The Juvederm commercial?  It drives me bonkers!  Ladies, so you want some fat lips?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2020 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

According to iSpot, the one tasting the food (same as the one making the face?) is April Bowlby. She's the one who played Alan's hot second wife in Two and a Half Men. If that's her, she's 39.

OK, maybe she's a bit older, but most of the "chicks" in the ad are obviously way too young to even consider Botox.

As for the Two and a Half Men gal... typical Hollywood actress who's probably spent a fortune on facial treatments at Beverly Hills salons over the past couple of decades, possibly had expensive cosmetic surgery, and of course, there's the good ol' professional Hollywood makeup artist working on her for a couple of hours prior to her going in front of the camera along with the flattering lighting effects they use, which help quite a lot.

Phoney baloney all the way through.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Dr. Dan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2020 at 11:21pm
Another advertiser on the f¥€*ing "own it" bandwagon!
To the Botox sheeple: "Who TF do you think owns my look, you morons?"
LiMu Emu: the NEXT red meat!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

OK, maybe she's a bit older, but most of the "chicks" in the ad are obviously way too young to even consider Botox.

As for the Two and a Half Men gal... typical Hollywood actress who's probably spent a fortune on facial treatments at Beverly Hills salons over the past couple of decades, possibly had expensive cosmetic surgery, and of course, there's the good ol' professional Hollywood makeup artist working on her for a couple of hours prior to her going in front of the camera along with the flattering lighting effects they use, which help quite a lot.

Phoney baloney all the way through.

I always thought she was kinda weird looking...on the show, anyway. Something about her cheeks and jaw looked fake or something. In other pics (and in this commercial), she looks fine.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 5:57pm

I always thought she was kinda weird looking...on the show, anyway. Something about her cheeks and jaw looked fake or something. In other pics (and in this commercial), she looks fine.

Yeah, she looks just fine.

But probably not from using Botox.

C'mon, man!
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 3:28pm
These ads are back...again.

Is Botox and that insipid Duvaderm more popular in the Fall-Winter months??  

http://www.commercialsihate.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27938&PID=416194&title=botox-cosmetic-own-your-look-video#416194

CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 4:54pm
To answer a few questions here:
YES that IS April Bowlby from 2-1/2 men
YES, she has has a bit of plastic surgery, and changes her hair color like we change our underwear
According to IMDb, she turned 40 this year
(personal opinion- I always thought he was extremely hot in the 2-1/2 men days, just a tad too thin for my tastes)

As for Juviderm... another band of high price hookers out for a night on the town

Both commercials are making a new resurgence these days
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

http://www.commercialsihate.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27938&PID=416194&title=botox-cosmetic-own-your-look-video#416194

I too noticed these ads are more popular in the fall and winter months.
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by radioandnascarfan radioandnascarfan wrote:

I too noticed these ads are more popular in the fall and winter months.

I guess it's all those women going out to bars and clubs to catch and spread COVID, (and all kinds of other nasty things). Who should care about wrinkles when you should be wearing a mask? When you're hooked up to a ventilator, I doubt anyone notices your wrinkles
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2020 at 5:09pm

This ad - AND an old one that seemed to pop up again the past few weeks, Juviderm makes me f'ing mental! (This crap song!!)

I thought there was a more recent thread for this...

This song!  Yes, it is a song!  All I hear is 'make them bounce'.  WTF does that mean?

And what in the hell is a 'Big Freedia'.  Confused  I actually looked up the lyrics.  Here is the 'bounce' part in the video at 2:18.

[Intro: Big Freedia]
Dun dun dun
Showtime, time to shine
Showtime, yo time

[Verse 1: Big Freedia]
Gotta bury your bad boss
With ankle monitors
Gotta hit 'em with bandeaus
They quick pop off
Give a f**k about landlords, when we some outlaws
Baby you could get ran off, a nigga not soft

[Post-Chorus: Big Freedia]
Ooh, bitch you better (better better)
Ooh, bitch you better
Ooh, bitch you better
f**k a hater 'cause you should know better

[Pre-Chorus: Lizzo]
Touch down on the stage
No, a bitch ain't come to play
Clap clap when I sing, so I know that you're feelin' me
Oh, if you live this loud, show it, show it, show it, oh
It's your moment now, sing it, sing it, sing it, shout
Primis Player Placeholder

HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2020 at 5:25pm
so the music has a message... 
that's  inspiring 
so shines a good deed in a weary world
we are the music makers
we are the dreamers of the dream
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic