Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Realtor.com 'Outlandish Home Buyers' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Realtor.com 'Outlandish Home Buyers' (video)
    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 12:22am
 Disapprove I'm not allowed to say it...but I will. This has to be 'H*^*-Humor' at its most juvenile and overall worst. Carl the cactus, or would that be Karl? Or Kharl?

THEY need an emu.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 10:35am
I guess this commercial must be trending with 'Likes'? I can't...I just can't...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 10:43am
Oh my!  Look at the cute gay couple and their new home! Dead
True Lies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 2:18pm
Anyone that really thinks they can buy a house over their phone...…………….Needs to first buy this bridge I have for sale.
I...………..AM NOT A CROOK."
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 5:23pm
I believe the site just allows you to get information on homes you might be interested in.....Then, they will hook you up (Realtors.com) with the agent that has the listing. You will schedule a time to see the house and (We have had this discussion before)  Preapproved?  No!  You don't buy the home with your phone!  You still have to get financing and sit down at the closing table with all of the people involved.

We had a unique situation when we moved in here. The last house was in Mama's name.  We didn't even have a realtor, no annoying last minute cleanup for a showing or open house!  A friend of Mama wanted to buy it! We did hire an attorney just to get all of the paperwork right!
True Lies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2019 at 6:37pm

After having closed maybe a house a month.................................I KNOW the system and how it works.

The point IS this commercial makes home buying sound like getting a can of tuna..............

I...………..AM NOT A CROOK."
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2019 at 1:45am
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2019 at 6:05pm
^ LOL  That was a good one, aka ron!
Originally posted by True Lies True Lies wrote:

After having closed maybe a house a month.................................I KNOW the system and how it works.

The point IS this commercial makes home buying sound like getting a can of tuna..............

Alright now!

"After having closed maybe a house a month"

You must not be a very good realtor/buyer/seller!

"I KNOW the system and how it works."

If you are flipping houses, I'm guessing that isn't working out very well either!

"The point IS this commercial makes home buying sound like getting a can of tuna.............."

NO!  One who always talks bullsh*t because he knows no better!

Keep trying to find your way in here.  i WELCOME SOME INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION.  Freaking cqap lock!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic