Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DirecTV "Little League"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DirecTV "Little League"
    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 8:04pm

I hate this commercial so much! I remember when HD became a big thing and you weren't anything if you didn't have HD because you couldn't see the fine details, but now that 4K is a thing, if you don't have that, then you're nothing and you may just as well not even look at sports anymore and should just go beat yourself over the head with a sack of rocks.

That kid is so damn ugly too, and that stupid coach is just that. I mean...get a life! You probably fill yourself up with so much beer during the game that you're lucky you can even see a 6 foot couch in front of you anyway.

But I cannot understand how that kid cannot see the ball. Maybe he shouldn't play with his eyes crossed and cut some of that damn hair, maybe he could see the ball then.
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 11:29pm
That woman and her AT&T ghetto twang wears on my last nerve! Angry
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 1:24am
Ten times a friggen' day!! All day! I'm sick of this one, way sick of this one. Weeks on end.
WTF is a coach talking to his 9-year-old little league player about 4K television? A child that watches Spongebob - and probably plays Fortnite on his laptop - isn't going to know about ESPN's 4K broadcasts.
And put the boy's hair into a ponytail. Like it or not. He can't see the ball because of his long HAIR!
We tolerated Super Bowls in the days of VHS tapes and analog TV. And we tolerate NFL in the days of HD. Don't diss how I watch sports, DIRECTV.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

Ten times a friggen' day!! All day! I'm sick of this one, way sick of this one. Weeks on end.
WTF is a coach talking to his 9-year-old little league player about 4K television? A child that watches Spongebob - and probably plays Fortnite on his laptop - isn't going to know about ESPN's 4K broadcasts.
And put the boy's hair into a ponytail. Like it or not. He can't see the ball because of his long HAIR!
We tolerated Super Bowls in the days of VHS tapes and analog TV. And we tolerate NFL in the days of HD. Don't diss how I watch sports, DIRECTV.

This right here!!!

I was going to say that dipsh*t needs a haircut, that would improve his visibility by 100% and that coach is such an arrogant twat, I can't stand him. We tolerated a lot of things and it worked out just fine. Heck, I don't even mind VHS quality. It worked for us for a great many years and we all lived through it. It's just more of keeping up with the Jones' is all it is.
Thuumb View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thuumb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

That woman and her AT&T ghetto twang wears on my last nerve! Angry

Then you must REALLY like the Trivago ones where Tim says "hunnerds [hundreds] of websites..."
Pazuzu413 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pazuzu413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 3:58am
I hate how she pronounces the K in ok as if it rhymes the sky. Like O.Ky. Also it America not Merica. You would think a Fortune 500 company would have a spokesperson that speaks somewhat comprhenseable english.
Nemo me impune lacessit
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic