Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trivago- Bathtub (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trivago- Bathtub (video)
    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 7:24am
I'm getting really tired of this assbag!  It's too bad there wasn't some unfortunate accident! 

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 2:25pm
Thank God they had a certain part of his anatomy strapped down so when he shot back up out of the water in the tub, we didn't catch a glimpse of "Trivago Guy Jr".

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 4:02pm
LOL

Good thing he was 'In the pool'!  He must be attractive to single women over 50, or something.  I sure don't see the appeal.

zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2019 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Thank God they had a certain part of his anatomy strapped down so when he shot back up out of the water in the tub, we didn't catch a glimpse of "Trivago Guy Jr".

TRUE THAT!

I have a week stomach as is. One consolation at least he's bathing at least in this commercial. As others have said, he looks he's trying to rock the aging hipster homeless look.
I approve this message.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 12:45am
the budget has improved and Trivago guy attempts to stab at 'acting' but it still feels like money wasted..his appeal is near Flo worthy
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 4:28am
ConfusedHow many of us have a washing machine in the bathroom? Where's the toilet? Think it moved to the mud room where the washing machine belongs?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 5:51pm
I can't believe this assbag is still on my TV!  I can't express the anger I feel when I see and hear this idiot!

Trivago Spokesman Tim Williams Charged With Drunk Driving

Houston police say they found actor Tim Williams passed out behind the wheel in a moving lane of traffic.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 6:56pm
He probably tried to get himself a hotel room to sleep it off, but Trivago couldn't find him one.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
CapeCat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapeCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 9:01pm
I was kind of hoping that the last scene in the commercial would have been Trivago Guy suddenly  arriving in the bathtub of Room 217  in The Overlook Hotel (from "The Shining").  Now THAT would have been worthwhile!!  
CapeCat
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 3:07pm
he drunk drove his car--INTO a bathtub?!?!!?
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2019 at 5:50pm
I hate this arrogant asshole. And he can take that stupid phone of his and shove it right up his butt and twist it sideways.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 6:27pm
I swear to god,  If I see this assbag again, I just might have to end my life!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by CapeCat CapeCat wrote:

I was kind of hoping that the last scene in the commercial would have been Trivago Guy suddenly  arriving in the bathtub of Room 217  in The Overlook Hotel (from "The Shining").  Now THAT would have been worthwhile!!  
TongueRiiiiiiiiiiiight! It was renumbered to room 237, just for 'The Shining'. Indeed, if Tim Williams would have popped up in that bathtub, he'd probably disrupted all the 'ghosty plans' and created an organic stew out of the rotting corpse.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic