Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Super Bowl Commercials :: 2019 Super Bowl Commercials
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Doritos - Chance the Rapper, Backstreet Boys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Doritos - Chance the Rapper, Backstreet Boys
    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 at 11:59pm
I don't mind the song 'I Want it That Way,' but get outta here with that rap s--t! Boo. AngryAngryAngryAngry

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/IS1S/doritos-super-bowl-2019-now-its-hot-feat-chance-the-rapper-backstreet-boys
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Sponsored Links

Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 1:46pm
Chance the Rapper. Back again. Is he still a thing? Hey Chancey, go back to eating your Kit Kat bars, you little thug.

And yeah, I hate the Backstreet Boys too. Why did Buddy Holly & Ritchie Valens and them die in a plane crash instead of these twerps? You know what really sucks about today's crappy musicians? None of them are dying in their own vomit like everyone else did in the old days. LOL
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 2:56pm
2 CRAPPY THINGS make one big steaming musical LOG
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 5:48pm
Where's Ad N when I want to ID a bunch of customized Low Riders?

Uuuuh? The old Bat Mobile Impala? Confused

An AMC Gremlin with a blower? Holy sh*t, I hope you beefed up the drive train!

A Buick Regal?  They made a Grand Sport version in the late 80s with a turbo V6.  These cars, in good condition are worth 6 figures.

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 7:37pm
Just saying - the Backstreet Boys are EONS better than the rap s--t that you hear on top 40 radio today. Same with 'Nsync, 98 Degrees and even some New Kids on the Block stuff.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

Just saying - the Backstreet Boys are EONS better than the rap s--t that you hear on top 40 radio today. Same with 'Nsync, 98 Degrees and even some New Kids on the Block stuff.

so hows that frontal lobe healing?
U are saying ..BOY BANDS..ever made good music--NOT derivative of Motown, Philly et al and NOT in any way calculated, trite and needless?
Lets agree to DISAGREE..unless yr NKOTB lunchbox is influencing yr tastes
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by Triple J Triple J wrote:

Chance the Rapper. Back again. Is he still a thing? Hey Chancey, go back to eating your Kit Kat bars, you little thug.

And yeah, I hate the Backstreet Boys too. Why did Buddy Holly & Ritche Valens and them die in a plane crash instead of these twerps? You know what really sucks about today's crappy musicians? None of them are dying in their own vomit like everyone else did in the old days. LOL

I give you props. Yep, the good die young. Today's twerps lie on their backs for fame, and if they even snort Mr. Clean go off to rehab and are made a role model of. Then, especially if it's chicks that are halfway decent looking off to compete on Dancing With The Sluts. Not, that I want anyone to croak before their time. This commercial caters to the target audience: Gay folk (NTTAWWI) and of course the rapping crapping population.
I approve this message.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 9:27pm
At least the Backstreet Boys tried to create catchy music, with catchy lyrics. Today's rap s**t is just mindless, disgusting lyrics and content. And nasty dance moves too. We weren't twerking in the days of Joey Fatone, nor dancing to the 'Nae Nae' or whatever the hood's fancying right now...
And yes, I love classic hits music too. Give me 'Let it Be' by The Beatles over DJ Khaled 'we the best!' GAG!
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 12:37am
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

so hows that frontal lobe healing?
U are saying ..BOY BANDS..ever made good music--NOT derivative of Motown, Philly et al and NOT in any way calculated, trite and needless?
Lets agree to DISAGREE..unless yr NKOTB lunchbox is influencing yr tastes

Like your style of sick humor just like mine! This is dating myself but, in  the 70's I had a string of girlfriends that loved the music of Air Supply. Boy Bands and today's rap should be used as instruments of persuasion (torture). I must say my one guilty pleasure is Marky Mark's Good Vibrations from the early 90's. Every once in a while these awful acts come up with something good I guess by mistake.
I approve this message.
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 12:39am
What happened to the good old days when Ali Landry and other minxs shilled for Doritos. It ain't what it used to be. Your's truly would snatch those chips right from Ali's snatch.Ali landry bra (ali landry doritos commercial - sexy ali ...
I approve this message.
looonspace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote looonspace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 4:05am
I'm getting some racist tones here. Not all rap is bad.
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 4:12am
Originally posted by looonspace looonspace wrote:

True that, just 99.9% sucks.That includes rap crap done by multi races!Hey, by all means enjoy it but don't force it down my throat!
I approve this message.
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by looonspace looonspace wrote:

Has nothing to do with race, it has to do with the music. Rap sucks in general, be the rappers black, white, Latino, Asian, or presumably Martian.
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by zippyjet zippyjet wrote:

What happened to the good old days when Ali Landry and other minxs shilled for Doritos. It ain't what it used to be. Your's truly would snatch those chips right from Ali's snatch.Ali landry bra (ali landry doritos commercial - sexy ali ...
Hah!  I just had to look it up!

Commercial Fury View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Commercial Fury Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 2:11am
To comment on one of Ron's posts, Duh Duh Duh Duh Duh Duh Duh Crap-Man, Chance's secret identity a caped vigilante of these flaming Doritos!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 4:57pm
FLAMING doritos!!! hm
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Commercial Fury Commercial Fury wrote:

To comment on one of Ron's posts, Duh Duh Duh Duh Duh Duh Duh Crap-Man, Chance's secret identity a caped vigilante of these flaming Doritos!
LOL

OK, I don't know about your 'Guest Member' thing.  I offer this old favorite from B&T.

Oh great CIH sensors, please allow me to post this!

Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Commercial Fury Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 8:37pm
Hilarious! Love it!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 5:11pm
Up until just a few years ago, I didn't know who Chance the Crapper was.  Somebody mentioned this above...

THAT didn't bother me!  Then this steaming pile of stinking crap spills into my living room. Angry

GOOD LORD...MAKE IT STOP!!!!

NOW!  Let's just call it 'Three times the crap baby'!  I hate how this bullsh*t (music?) is crammed down our throats.

Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Commercial Fury Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2019 at 3:34pm
I see what you mean, Crap Man is a steaming vigilante with his superpower being that he can make everyone pass out (or at least change the channel) from starring in these commercials mainly for Flaming Doritos.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image