Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Humira--stupid, fake rock band

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by Banderboy Banderboy wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Originally posted by Tully Blanchard Tully Blanchard wrote:

The tall curly haired glasses guy gives me the creeps.

Wait, that chick is a dude?!?
LOLLOLLOL

Is he polishing the bishop at 0:10?
LOLLOL

He must be keeping his vagi-nis cool.

Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 5:46pm

Originally posted by Tully Blanchard Tully Blanchard wrote:

Wait, that chick is a dude?!?
LOLLOLLOL

Is he polishing the bishop at 0:10?
LOLWith all that jewelry he/it has on?! He/it would hurt him-/itself and the next riff he would play could hurt (especially if any of those rings have rough edges), or he/it could get too excited and possibly accidentally hang him-/itself with one of his mother's necklaces that he's/it's wearing.
There would be pain.
His energy would drain.
He might go insane.
Could you even imagine how much PAIN a raw little FrankieForeskin  might feel during that next vibrating riff on the electric guitar?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I have a fairly established history of hating these wimpy-ass fake commercial chick bands.

There was another fake chick band commercial that I started a thread about and the mother of one of the girls happened to run across it, so she joined up here just to "set me straight" about the authenticity of said crappy chick band.

I despise fake commercial bands especially the ones with precious Little Miss Cutesy-wootsey as their frontchick.

Nothing screams fake, phone baloney bs like fake, contrived commercial "rock bands" that are almost certainly nothing but a bunch of actors.

There's another fake rock band commercial out there right now...featuring some race-neutral (black-white-Hispanic-who knows what the hell she is) girl as their lead singer.  She really "rocks out", too.  I forget what the commercial's for.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I have a fairly established history of hating these wimpy-ass fake commercial chick bands.

There was another fake chick band commercial that I started a thread about and the mother of one of the girls happened to run across it, so she joined up here just to "set me straight" about the authenticity of said crappy chick band.

I despise fake commercial bands especially the ones with precious Little Miss Cutesy-wootsey as their frontchick.

Nothing screams fake, phone baloney bs like fake, contrived commercial "rock bands" that are almost certainly nothing but a bunch of actors.

There's another fake rock band commercial out there right now...featuring some race-neutral (black-white-Hispanic-who knows what the hell she is) girl as their lead singer.  She really "rocks out", too.  I forget what the commercial's for.

I saw one like that for Milk Aleve...here's the other chrocker commercial.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 1:07am
Yeah, that's the one.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 2:36am
She doesn't strike me as a 'Katie'. 
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 8:03pm
It's not a girl band. Only the singer and keyboard player are (actual) girls

Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 11:23pm
In keeping with the recent song videos trend on CIH Wink, HERE'S A REAL GIRL BAND Heart

ThisIsaUsername View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThisIsaUsername Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 5:27am
I've always hated how with the way it's spelled, it looks like it should be pronounced "Hu-MEER-a" But they always pronounce it "Hu-MARE-a". I know I'm nit-picking but this has always driven me insane. Then again, every prescription drug commercial does and I despise them all.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 6:35pm

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

^ LOLLOL

I'd like to hear more about the angry mom, setting you straight!  Evil Smile

I was wrong about it being the mother of one of the girls, but when you see her screen name, you'll understand why I made the mistake...

Note her post count...
LOLLOL

Thanks for that blast from the past.  I like reading old threads, hoping I wasn't being an asshole! Wink
GulDukat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GulDukat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 7:52pm

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I saw one like that for Milk Aleve...here's the other chrocker commercial.

Um, wouldn't they have roadies setting up and hauling the equipment?
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 3:20am
that would be a SUCCESSFUL fake bamd
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
caroln242 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caroln242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 11:09pm

Thumbs UpIndeed! Reminds me of the shy, diverse psychopath from a bad episode of 'Criminal Minds'...

There are NO BAD EPISODES of Criminal Minds!!! The show is flawless and I don't want to hear anything more about it!  Angry
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 12:03am
I won't watch it if Jennifer Love Hewitt is on...kinda like Ted Danson on CSI. They ruin the whole show for me.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 3:04pm
i can honestly say all 'initial' shows are formulaic crap

there! TAUNTED
Desertspark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Desertspark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2019 at 2:17am
No tattoos. Anywhere. On anyone. Even dumbass country Christian bands have tattoos. All those bare arms give me the willies
Mamaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mamaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2019 at 7:23pm
Yes this commercial really irks me, too. I want to do a "bad lip reading" video on this. And just how long can they all keep their mouths open on the last note of the last song that they really aren't singing. The only thing I like about that commercial is that I found this forum and got a kick out of all the comments. 😆
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2019 at 9:53pm
HEY this just came on and i wrote these lame-os some cool lyrics so they can go 'aaahh ah ahh'
to some actual CONTENT..ready?....when that little emo guitar lick comes on - sing

"My Crohns, "My Crohns, "My Crohns,...it hurts in my Chones..."

as in Chonees-undies?

hey its better than NOTHING
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2019 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

HEY this just came on and i wrote these lame-os some cool lyrics so they can go 'aaahh ah ahh'
to some actual CONTENT..ready?....when that little emo guitar lick comes on - sing

"My Crohns, "My Crohns, "My Crohns,...it hurts in my Chones..."

as in Chonees-undies?

hey its better than NOTHING

I think the same thing every time I see this gem; How hard is it to write one single line of original content for the actor singer to move her mouth to?

At least the girl in the other commercial linked in this thread is actually bouncing around and pretending like a pro. Hell, she even sets up equipment like back in her roadie days before she was discovered.

But hey, how mad can you get at the commercial that has everything? Black guy? Check. Asian guy? Check. Gay (probably) guy? Check. Gay (based on the way she looks at the singer... maybe she has some secret insight as to why the singer has midsection discomfort) girl? Check. Cutsey-wootsie girl singer in the lead? Check. All bases covered... green light. Ship it.

Hey, can someone run down to the dollar store and grab a spray bottle so we can mist at least the drummer and lead guitarist with some fake sweat so it at least looks like we're finishing up a high-energy show at an outdoor venue? No? Ok, raise the price per dose $20 and we'll do a higher budget spot next time.

Come on, we all know the gay girl sweats like a pig, she's the girl from the sweaty underarm wipes commercial.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2019 at 12:43am
I am so beyond sick of this commercial. 

Seriously, if I pissed good money to see any band, and the lead singer is taking a sh*t break every 10-15 minutes, I would demand a refund.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2019 at 3:30am
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

Seriously, if I pissed good money to see any band, and the lead singer is taking a sh*t break every 10-15 minutes, I would demand a refund.

Of course, if she took those shíts on stage, a lot of people would pay extra to see that.

I think Thor would, anyway.

He's kinda odd like that.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2019 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

Watch the video!

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2019 at 3:23am
HA those are the MOUTH SOUNDS i usually make when this atrocity comes on
twpinaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twpinaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 9:45pm
I just found this site today and love it and have been going through the older posts and I was going to watch this one to see the curly headed dude and then bam! It’s on myTV while the wife is watching “The Talk”. It has to be some sort of sign! I mean just watching the View makes my head hurt....
TheNilvarg View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheNilvarg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 4:58pm
God, yes, the blatantly fake commercial rockband is so cringeworthy. They sound like a band that some 90s TV series would show when they don't want to hire real musicians or write real music for the episode, so they just find some free open-source, simplistic stock music and make actors pretend like they're playing it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic