Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Progressive - Real Actors, Not People

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TheNilvarg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Progressive - Real Actors, Not People
    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 11:39pm

Okay, it still has the intolerable Flo and Jamie, and Jamie uses the "awkwaaaaard" millennial voice tone, but I have to give it to Progressive for making fun of some of the most idiotic commercials every to infect our televisions. The Chevy "Real People, Not Actors" are insulting to our intelligence and make me never want to buy a Chevy. This is the only Progressive commercial in the last five years that hasn't made me cringe, because the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by TheNilvarg TheNilvarg wrote:

...the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Unless the enemy is the bubonic plague.
When commercials begin to learn how to sell without humor, I'll be impressed.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 7:18pm
I disagree, don't like this one either. 'We're in a small room. WHAAAATTTTT?!!!' Insta-Mute! AngryAngryDead
I will give a few points to Progressive for making fun of Potsch, but Mahk does a better job making fun of Chevy's worst campaign in history.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic